Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I am on my 4th attempt of iui all of which have been abandoned due to either over or under stimulation!
We are on puregon this month and the follies didn't seem to grow much at the beginning so they up'd the dose and i spend the weekend drinking lots of water and with a hot water, went back today and there is 4 good sized follies but we only need 3 max!!
This is the furthest we've got with iui and gutted there is 1 extra! They said no drugs tonight and back tomorrow in the hope 1 would of dropped off if not it will be abandoned again  :-[... wondering if anybodys got any advise if there is anything i can do to help stop one growing??!!! ^help^

Thanks! xxx

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi,

I'm in a similar situation, I had a scan today and i have folli's at 15,12,11. My clinic said if the other two get up to 14mm or more they would have to cancel the cycle as i only want one (im having menopur injections daily then LH injection with timed intercourse)
So i only want my 15mm to grow, it needs to be 17mm before they will give me then LH injection. Im back tomorrow to check pregress.

Sorry i cant give you any answers, just wanted to let you know im in a similar boat and also could do with some tips.

Good luck with this cycles fingers crossed for us both  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

xxxxxxx

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
Thanks for replying, can't believe it went back today and one folly has stopped growing so were on for our first insemination on Thursday!
I cant believe it they said yest we only had a 1% chance one would drop off and it has am sooo excited!  Wondered how you got on today with your follow up scan?
As I have never got this far before, not sure what to expect from the insem heard its bit like having a smear?.. and wondered if your ok to go back to work next day or do you need few days off...grateful for any advise???? ^Cuddle^

xxxxx

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Brilliant new Honi  ;D ;D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thats brilliant!!  ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

I had good news today also, My follie was ready (18mm) so i was given the pregnal (ovulation injection) so there is a lot of  ^BMS^ ^BMS^ ^BMS^ for my husband and I. Then im on to the 2ww.

Im not having the same as you so im not sure if you should have time off or not, but if it was me and i could get away with it i would because it can only do good.

Good luck and let me know how you get on.

Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
An you two hun  ;)

:-* ^reiki^ :-* ^reiki^

1 - 6 of 6 Posts