Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

After reading sooo many diaries and trying to stay positive I decided to test yesterday a.m 9DPO & this a..m - 10DPO after natural iui and sadly it's BFN :( :( :'(.  I have 5more days left but dont feel very anxious anymore. Can anyone relate to this or perhaps give me some encouragement of receiving a BFP after a BFN..??

A very depressed me....

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Hi Effigy ~ welcome to FF :)

I moved your post here as the you had posted on the 2ww Diary board and no-one can reply to your post there. You're very welcome to keep a diary there though if you want to :)

You've tested wayyyy too early hun, there's no way you'll get an accurate result yet. There's been a few people recently who have tested early and got BFNs but have gone on to have BFP....some even testing as late as day 13 :)

Why don't you come and join everyone chatting on the 2ww testers thread.....i'll leave the link for you or you can find the thread further up (or down) the 2ww board:

APR/MAY 2WW TESTERS ~ TTC with TX......Part 2: http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=137459.75

Loads of luck to you ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lizzy xxx

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi & welcome :)

I have to agree with Lizzy....you're testing far far too early hun.

When did you actually have basting for your IUI ?  Are you actually 10dpo or 10 days past IUI (as you usually have basting before ovulation with IUI) ?  Either way, it's still early  ^hugme^

Implantation happens at around 5-12dpo and only once implanted embie has released enough HCG hormone will hpt be able to detect it....even those tests that say you can use early....my personal opinion are they're a bit of a con 'cos if you read the smallprint, they're only about 65-69% accurate when used early...not that great really !

Hang in there....you need to give any possible little embies the chance to grow and implant and then release the HCG hormone....so it ain't over yet !!

Good luck
Natasha ^reiki^

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Minxy & Lizzy

Thank you sooo much for replying.  Yes, i know it might be a bit early, but i have to say i am trying very hard to stay optimistic but you know how it is, its HARD ...sigh***

I will go unto the thread u gals directed and hope and pray i become one of the lucky ones.... ::)

Thank u all for your kuddos and guidance and all the best to you Minxy as I see we are both testing on the same day ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts