Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya

Just wondered if anyone has any experience of Jessops or Leicester royal infirmary.

Jessops we are looking at Donor IVF

LRI we are looking at nhs or donor ivf

Good or bad all experiences welcomed!!

I am thinking of this clinic as close by to parents and will be staying with them during tx

Many thanks

Emilyxx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Experiences of either wanted

good or bad

or if anyone has been thru donor ivf

I havent ventured into IVF before so its all gonna be new to me!!

thanks muchly

Emilyxx

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi emily, i was with Leicester and was not happy with the treatment and the way i was looked after. I had two goes at IUI which failed. I felt so stressed out there as i felt that i was being rushed in and out and nothing was ever explained to me properly. plus the downside is the lack of car parking which seems a silly thing but once i ran all the way from the carpark was worried i would be clamped aass i has parked it in an odd place and the nurse who was performing the IUI told me that i would get clamped (right in the middle of it ) so of course i ran all the way back t oget my car worried i would be chaged another £60.00 on top of the £400 i was already paying.Im at care now at the nuffield and im looked after really well.
I would guess that everyones experiences of the LRI is different but i was not happy at all with it either was DH.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts