Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Dr Gorgy has prescribed x2 Humira for high uterineNK cells 8.2% should be 5%, my TNfa 28% i have 2x NHS funded IVF cycles. My concern is if i take the Humira i may risk a flare and then have to postpone IVF and i am unsure how my NHS clinic may take this as of course they don't support immunes! I want to give my self the best possible chance of not having another Miscarriage as if this all fails there will be nothing more for us to try. Will Intralipids/steroids/LIT etc be enough to treat high uNK? Or do i risk the flare and take the Humira??

Z
x

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Zoe,

I had Humira for uNK cells for my last cycle. Prior to that I had just had steroids. According to Dr Beers book, uNK cells are agressive and the only things that work against them are Humira or Embrel. When I had LIT with Dr T in Athens, his opinion what that Humira was the best thing for me to have for uNK cells

I dont have any issues with TNFa and the Humira didnt make any difference to it.

Cozy
:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi, I am too taking Humira, Intralipid, Clexane. and Metformin.  I have UNK of 6.2% and PAI 1 homozygous.  I have completely normal blood work. I had just IL'S last time and it was BFN.  I feel quite positive about the Humira!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts