Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi girls is thereanyone that is testing around the 5th of aug that can share our 2ww with if so i would love to here from you good luck sunny24

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hi - I am officially due to test on the 7th Aug - Would be great to join you!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi herbaltea you have had iui today to havent you i wonder why they told me to test on the 5th and you the 7th anyway good luck hun i hope your dreams come true  hope to see to loads this 2w  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sunny24  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hi, I have to test on the 7th as I need to inject hcg again next week and it will still be in my system if I test earlier.

Here's to a successful test for both of us  ;D - I bet these 2 weeks will really drag and I'll be noticing every af like pain etc!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i now the feeling i have really bad pain now do you ?  i have to use cyclogest so thats way i can test earlier good look hun x

·
Registered
756 Posts
Hi Both..can i join in..im on day 8 (scan due on day 10) so hopefully will be basted in a few days...so wont be far behind you both xxxx

Its my first time so i could do with sharing the joy/pain xx

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hi Loobylu - Sure you can join us! Good luck for your scans and imminent basting. I have just had my 1st one, so feel free to ask anything! I wasn't quite prepared for how aweful the 2ww would be though - it is dragging! :)

·
Registered
756 Posts
Thanks...ive booked a week off work next week but not sure if thats a good or bad idea....theres only so much morning tv u can take he he...

Will keep my fingers crossed for you both xxx

Herbaltea..hope u dont mind me asking but how many and what size were your follicles?

xx

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi girls
welcome loobylu i hope your tx goes well, what part are you u to now?

herbaltea, have you had any pain since blasting, i am not to bad having niggles down below but nothing to majoro except my nipples sorry for tmi they are so so sore and stuck out i have nover had them so big dh loves them  ;D ;D

hope you are both ok love sunny24 xxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hi

Sunny - I have posted about follies somewhere else, but they were 19, 17, 16 and 14mm (2 days before basting). Don't worry about the tmi stuff!! My boobs are really sore and my niipples are very sensitive too. I think its a bit early yet for any symptoms of pregnancy so putting it down to the drugs! As for pains/niggles, I did have and quite bad for the last 2/3 days, but think it was due to enlarged ovaries. Have the odd minor niggle now, but nothing major! Glad dh likes the nipples!  ;D I won't let dp go anywhere near mine - far too sensitive!  :)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hebaltea he wishes he could get near like you they are far to sensitive he can look only  :eek:

your follies are great sizes i am sure one if not more will have fertilised xxx

·
Registered
756 Posts
Sunny - Im due for my first scan tomorrow (day 10, been on clomid 4 5 days) so should know more then. Wont be able to log on and let you know how I got on as im not at work but will drop on on Thursday.

Do you guys test yourselves on the day that they give you or do you have to return to the hospital

LOL xxx

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
Hi ladies

I am due my first IUI either Friday on Mon (1st) so i'll be joining you for August testing - possibly on my birthday so I hope it's good news! :eek:

Is cramping/pain normal after the IUI as I don't really know what to expect? :'(

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hi Prof Waffle - good luck for your basting on friday/monday. I had mine last friday and it was the 1st for me! I got some cramping after, but more ovary pain as they were enlarged. The worst bit I have found is the evil waiting - 2 weeks is just so long!  :)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hi professer waffle welcome to ff i have had 4iuis so i you have any questions feel free to ask, you can get some pain after ii but it is normal so dont worry x good luck  ^reiki^

herbal tea how are you coping i aint to bad having a bit if pain down there so dont thing mine has worked but i dont expect it to to be honest, but ivf will be waiting so i am keeping my chin up xx  ^reiki^

hi loobylu ow did your scan go i hope it went well, i have to test myself on day 14 which is the 5 aug for me hope your ok xxx  ^reiki^

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hi Sunny - I am bearing up on the 2ww :). Today has been quite busy which I find helps. I really don't know if it has worked or not yet - probably too early to tell as impantation wouldn't have happened yet. I just keep thinking.....this time next week it won't be long!  :)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hi herbaltea i am glad to see you are coping well on 2ww, i think the only reason i think it want work is that its 4 iui and the doctor told me prevous to the iui's he was 95% possitive i would get preg and i aint so its quite worrying really x ^idiot^

·
Registered
344 Posts
Not long to go now for us!

My consultant also said my chances were about 90% in one year! I would be a bit greedy to get a bfp 1st go, but I suppose miracles do happen! I would be the happiest person in the world if it has worked!  ;D

This website is great for keeping us all sane!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you never now herbaltea my first was a BFP but i had a m/c  :'( :'( :'(

hope it does work for you first time hun you deseve it xx

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hi all how ae yo all feeling today i thnk i am mad  ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.