Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if it is stress or the hormones or probably both but after each cycle my skin erupts in painful huge spots, is this my own hormone imbalance or does any-one else suffer too?
Susy

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hi Susy

Yeah Ive suffered the same with nasty spots after tx.  But same as you can't be sure what to put it down to, whether its stress or hormones or probably both!  We really don't deserve this aswell do we?  As if its not bad enough to come out of a negative cycle and then have to deal with not only feeling crap but looking crap too!  I've just had my first period a month after my bfn and my skin (fingers crossed) is finally starting to calm down.  Guess I will know whether it is stress or not though if it gets bad again cos am feeling incredibly stressed out at the moment cos my older sister gave birth to her 1st baby yesterday which has majorly upset me and tipped me over the edge again.

Sorry to be a right misery when you only asked one question!

Lots of love
Lauren xxx

·
Registered
9 Posts
yes! had my BFN (chemical pg) two weeks ago and look like a teenager again! horrible spotty pizza face, I feel apsolutely crap.

sorry to moan but I agree, asif we havent got enough to deal with with out these b####y spots!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes, absolutely, tho I'm convinced mine are actually boils!!!!  Tea tree oil does help a bit, tho
KMC

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Yes - like being a teenager again  ;D
I actually took photos of my spots for my online diary  ^idiot^ and when I looked back at it the other day, I was shocked!

Marie xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.