Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya

Have posted a couple of things on this site today.....I feel so comforted by being able to associate with people who are going through the same as me.
I was just wondering if anyone was going to the same hospital as me for treatment & what there experiences of it have been, especially if someone out there has conceived on their 1st time with IVF.

I am on my 1st round of IVF and find out if it has been successful or not on the 28th Sept.....I'm so nervous, especially because I don't really have any symptoms that I can speak of...Help!!

^fairydust^

Arwen xx

G

·
Hi Arwen

We attended LGI they were great and we were sooooooooooooo lucky as our 1st attempt at IVF worked and we now have a gorgeous little boy.  If you want to ask me anything at all hun, feel free, good luck

love

Sarah lou xxxxx

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi Arwen,
We are on our first cycle of IVF at the LGI.  Just started taking the injections.  I was expecting big tantrums (I have bad PMT normally) but the drugs seem to have calmed me down somewhat.  Not sure what I think of the team at the LGI, we've only been in twice and whilst the first visit was OK, the second wasn't particularly helpful.  Perhaps the nurse had an off day so I'll reserve judgement.
Not sure I'm doing everything right with the drugs and the injections but time will tell.
Good luck on 28th - hope it all goes well.  I find this site useful, nice to know we're not alone in this.
Take care
Katie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.