Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, On day 7 of 3rd cycle of clomid today so due to start testing for ovulation on Monday. Has anyone got any tips for me this month. I want to give it my best shot this month as don't think I can handle another  ^BFN^ this time round. I know that they is a lot of activity currently going on in my right ovary and my reflexologist said that this is a good sign. We normally  ^BMS^ every other or everyday until after ovulation.
Have read how alicatty did a shoulder stand for 30 minutes & got a  ^BFP^ so I will be trying this, hopefully won't injure myself!  ;D
Any other tips please.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Hi, Sorry no tips for you as I'm still trying and am on CD12 of my 1st cycle, but wanted to wish you lots of luck.

Rebecca x

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey NB - put a good book and a bottle of water by the side of the bed before BMS (or whereever you do it!) that 30 minute shoulder stand got very boring!

been stocking up on baby books today and read that it takes approx 1 hour for the spermies to make their way through the cervix.

The shoulder stand thing may not have made a difference - but nothing else really changed this month - only had bms twice as well!

good luck!

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi

I've tried the waving my legs in the air most months...either that or putting a pillow under my bum...it just helps the little ^sperm^ on their way in the right direction (beating gravity !!)....
However, you need to ensure that you're not tilted too much otherwise the sperm can just pool around the cervix & not be able to actually swim up....
Whatever you do, just make sure that you don't get up & walk around for at least 30mins after ^BMS^

Good luck & take care
Natasha ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Natasha - Didn't know that you shouldn't get up for 30 mins. Longest I've stayed with legs in the air/pillow underbum/hanging off the bed with legs on the bed (!!!) is 20 minutes. I hope this hasn't hindered my chances!!!

xx

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi Kerry

Sorry, I meant that you just shouldn't really get up out of bed for at least 30mins after BMS...not that you should wave your legs in the air for at least 30mins !

It's just that if you get up/stand up straight after BMS then gravity dictates that what goes up, must come down :-[

Take care
Natasha :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.