Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to every1! I am really feeling like enough is enough and i am going to explode?? My story so far is 7 Attempts of treatment icsi x2 and fet X5. Luckly 2nd attempt of FET Fell pregnant with DD 5 Now well on 19 march.  After dh and i decided to try to extend our family and a lot of heartbreak and money still no further forward.. Now today i am due to test tommorow 18th march and i feel like enough is enough and to be honest dont even want to poas!!!tommorow for the result.  I test with hpt 7dp2dt ann 9dp2dt and Neg result and feel i cant take it no more. Dont feel preggers at all!! all symptoms dissapeared apart from cramp now which can happen in early pregnancy but doubt it... I have stopped taking all medication so waiting for af.. Not positive at all!! cryed all day yesterday. Am i the only person who feels like this? I have been so poorly threw treatment with OHSS my doctor told me only 1 embie to be put back for my health and now i am regretting that decision too? Any 1 had 1 embie put back in which has been succesful?? Sorry to bang on!!! Hope every1 else in the 2ww get all  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ results.. Sticky vibes to all  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey there! I'm almost through my 2WW (testing tomorrow) and it feels like I'm waiting for a sentence!! It's my second attempt 1 embie at a time. I'm crying off and on all the time, even at really stupid things like not finding a parking space!  ^idiot^ How pathetic is that?! I hope you got a positive result, but if not try to stay strong. I read though the stories on lots of sites and there's so many women who have tried many, many times and were eventually successful. I'm sure you and your partner will make the right decision.  ^hugme^

·
Registered
216 Posts
oh Skyline and Laney big hugs to both of you  ^hugme^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  I really hope and pray ^pray^  today has been a postive result for both of you... it is so dam hard the 2 ww but as they say it aint over until the fat lady sings...

sending you both  ^fairydust^ baby dust
Good luck
Jet

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Sky- how did u get on ^reiki^? x x

Laney ^reiki^ for tmr hun x x

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·