Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies

I was just wondering if anyone is testing 16/12/10? I had my ET on 2711/10 and have been told not to test until the 16th it feels like forever away x x x 

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi dohertyl,
I am testing on the 16th as well. Just a few days to go. How are you doing during the waiting? Today is my last day off from work and I am going to get the most of it, I am going to the Victoria and Albert Museum to do a bit of Xmas shopping and maybe to treat myself with something nice, my DH said I worth it, so let's do it.
what about you, any plans? ^reiki^

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Silvia72

The days are going soo slow ha ha same here last day off work going to have a nice chilled one and read a book. What day did you have your ET? I had mine on 29/11/10 for my 2ww is 18 days ahhhhhhhhhg!!!!! x x x x

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi dohertyl,
I had my ET yesterday.
Back for the V&A, it is freezing outside, but it was worthied. I've got a beautiful silk scarf and a few bit and pieces for my family.
Not worries, it will go quick from now on.
Silvia

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Hi, I'm testing the 15th and am really scared!!! Had EC on 1st Dec. Have everything crossed for you that you get the + you want. x

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
U 2 hun how u finding 2ww x

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Think it's awful!!! Have sore boobs, bit of tummy cramp, back ache and feel tired!!! All could be good signs but could also be bad!!! Not too bad during the day as I have my 4 year old twins to occupy my time but once they go to bed it's murder!!!

How are you finding it??

x

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Struggling now, my AF is due Monday so worried it will arrive before OTD dreading it every time I go to the toilet x x x

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Not really sure when I'm due so have the same stresses as you everytime I go to the loo!!! How does it work? Should it still be on time even though we've been through this treatment?? My treatment was different this time, I started day 2 of period so have no idea!! Am now having hot flushes so even less hopeful!! x

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not sure some people on here say that the pessaries delay it so even if it doesn't arrive doesn't mean ur pregnant x x x x

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Going out later to get test and will try really hard not to do it tomorrow!!! Trying to stay positive but as it's only the first attempt with new partner and they were only day 2 embies I'm not very hopeful!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
hey all!
was wondering if i could join?
had 2 blasto transferred on the 6th and due to test on thurs.  ^pray^

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Hi, hope everyone is ok this morning? Well I've got the test and managed not to do it this morning!!! Was scared about getting up in case I was bleeding but all ok so far!! Boobs are still saw but am now getting dull aches in my tummy!!! Wish Wednesday was here already!!

Keeping fingers crossed for everyone testing this week. x

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi,
getting a bit mental here, I wish Thursday was here already.
Good luck to everybody!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Been posting on another thread. Have started bleeding, although not too much at the mo so it's prob not looking good. Will wait until Wednesday to do test. Have already accepted it's not worked, so onwards and upwards!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.