Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anyone else is watching the joe calzaghe fight tonight im gonna go bed about ten and set my alarm for two, would,nt miss it i love all the big fights and joe is a little bit tasty ha ha

·
Premium Member
4,758 Posts
DH is also planning on watching it.....

My BIL was going to come round about 2 to watch it but his parent's have scuppered his plans so now DH intendsto watch it in bed!!  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ If he wakes me or C up I will murder him!!  ;D ;D

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cant believe he,s been on mr and mrs and i missed it, do they have a repeat on tomorrow ? i was playing mahjong tiles on the internet cause i was bored (sad i know, but i love games ) didnt know he was on :mad:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for that, ill make a note of that so i dont forget  ^idiot^ memories not up to much these days, thaks again x

·
Registered
479 Posts
i am watching! i love boxing.

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
OMG we had a nightmare with this !!

It was being shown live on Setanta which we didn't have but DP insisted we get it for the fight.....so as Sky is in my name I had to go all round the houses to get the subscription....and he and a mate watched it......and then I had to write a letter on Monday cancelling the subscription ::)

The things we do for the boxing huh....I couldn't even be bothered to get up and watch it after all that ;D

N xx

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ha ha i never thought of doing that minxy
      if your dp is into footy, you can usually get all the games that are on sky on" livefooty doctor" just google it not a bad site
    christina

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.