Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am 11 dp3dt so therefore 14 dpo - I started spotting on Sunday and thought this cycle was a bust.

I did a Clearblue HPT last night and this am before I stopped taking the prog. supps. and got a + on both straight away.

I am now 17 DP trigger shot so am sure the HCG is out of my system from that - do you agree?

I have called the hospital and they have told me to keep taking the pessaries and test again tomorrow evening.

The bleeding is heavier today but not like AF yet but this could be the prog supps stopping it.

Anyone else had bleeding and a + hpt that stays + ??

This wait is driving me nuts - I truly believe it is a chemical pg but don't want to give up hope.

TIA
Jane
xxxxx

·
Registered
194 Posts
Dear Jane,
I think a pos test is excellent. no personal experience, but I have a freind that bled quite heavy after ICSI and had twins at a 8w scan.
So all is possible, try to keep positive.
^goodluck^

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi i just finished my second cylce of icsi i started bleeding 6 days before i was due to take the test and did the test on monday the 20th and it was negative so good luck and hope everything goes well

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the responses ladies.

Still getting a + this morning but still bleeding so time will tell - I will keep you updated.

Jane
xx

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
JANEM

i bleed all the way through from BFP at testing on day 13 post transfer of 2 day old embryos right through infact until week 12 of my pregnancy

it transpired at 6 weeks i had lost one of the twins

if you want to know more IM me

Love Mini xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts