Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

Is there anyone who bleed during 2ww but still tested positive on test date? Im on day 13 and had a slight show yesterday and today its bit heavier..not heavy but cramps are bad, due to test on sat just wondered if there was any major miricle why i shouldnt write myself off yet!

Any replies welcomed    :(  Di xxx

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Hi Di
A bleed is not a great sign I have to say, but do a test because it does happen that people bleed and get BFP.  Light spotting or 'old blood' isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's when it's like a proper AF bleed it's not great news.
However, my friend who conceived naturally bled (hugely) each time she was pregnant for about the first three months.  I know someone who has conceived with IVF on FF and is still bleeding several weeks later.

You seem to be waiting a long time to test if you're on day 13 already - you could test tomorrow if it's day 14 post ET and find out well and truly what the answer is.  Your HCG should have gone by now so you're unlikely to get a false result.

Prepare yourself though...... if the bleed is quite heavy it might not be good news, but no doubt you just want to know, I'm sure.  So I'd do a test.
Sorry if it's bad news, it's gutting.  Big hugs.

Claire xx

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi Di, i had a red bleed on day 11 thought it was all over and tested positive dy 12 , in fact i bled/spotted until 11 weeks, so dont give up

·
Registered
678 Posts
Di.  Just to give you some hope.  One of my cycle buddies from last month bled pretty heavily.  We were both due to test on the same day.  She got a BFP and I got a BFN so don't give up hope.  I had no bleeding.........  Best of luck for your test.  xxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.