Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home  :)

May all your dreams come true  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hi girls!

Stuthie - not long for you now - how are you coping?

Squeak - glad to hear everything's going well. Will this next scan be your last one or will you have others?

Caron - thanks for the card!! Are you working hard at the moment? Heard anything from the SW?

Debs - are you going to Barcelona for the whole weekend? If you want any ideas where to go, let me know and I'll IM you. Take some comfortable shoes with you, you'll be walking loads - I've got very sore feet!

Welshy - hope you're making the most of your time off and soaking up some healing sun!

Jennifer - I thought it strange that IM wanted mine and DH's blood group as the Lister didn't need it. It's quite interesting - I'm O positive and DH is A positive (which he didn't know) and I've looked at the National Blood website and it tells you what blood group your child could be - never thought about it before. I suppose it makes sense that they match you up with the same as the donor.

Thank you all for your birthday wishes - it's been a good one! Barcelona was great but far too hot for me at this time of year and it's bound to be even hotter when we go back next month for our appointment - think we're going there and back in one day. I spent a lot of time looking at Spanish girls and wondering if they're going to be able to match my colouring with a donor. We'll see - they seem to be all dark haired and brown eyes although the clinic have assured me that there are others - not that it's so important as DH is dark haired and brown eyes so don't know what I'm worrying about really.

Starting my new job this week (working at DH's company) - just part time to start off - don't want to go doing too ! much - still need time to play at home!

Ange x

Stages of Treatment

Ange starting tx at IM, Barcelona - first appointment 25 July
Caron pursuing adoption route/finished prep course
Jaq on waiting list for donor/possible surrogacy option
Roze waiting to start tx in June
RSMUM starting tx at IM, Barcelona - first appointment 30 June
Tracey pursuing adoption route/prep course in September
Twirls considering tx at IM Barcelona
Welshy 2 frosties left / pursuing adoption route

Mums to be

Dr Kate mum-to-be -
Kathy mum-to-be - due October 2005….twins!
Lilypie mum-to-be - due 2 Dec 2005….twins!
Longbaygirl mum-to-be - due 2 Dec 2005.…twins!
Mandy mum-to-be - due 7 August 2005
Natalie mum-to-be - due 9 August 2005
Squeak mum-to-be - due 25 Nov 2005

Babies!!! ^babycrawl^

Lorraine - Jacob, born 31 Jan, 7lb 12oz

·
Registered
618 Posts
Hiya folks, Ta the wishes. Am still off work, getting very veyr bored now but neck and shoulder is so much better thanks. Bought a house on Saturday, well had offe qaccpeted etc. It is in Rogiet and has views over the Bristol Estuary, nice church view from the front as well, so all systems seem to be on go. Hope you are all well, nice to see so many mums to be on the list. Take care all.
Love
WelshyXXXX

·
Registered
154 Posts
just popped in to say HI! sorry i missed your birthday ange - hope you had a good one.  ive been away to protarus in cyprus (just got back yesterday so still in the throws of unpacking/washing ) we got a call from the travel agent on the weds before the flight on sunday 19th to say that they had overbooked our hotel and offerred us another but in a different place...we had booked for nissi bay near ayia napia as we had been there before. we ended up in protarus but as it turned out it was really nice too - they upgraded us from 4 to 5 star with full sea view which was lovely.

work has been really gutty as well lately so i have been a bit down about that and wondering again whether to leave...its so difficult though cos then i have to decide how to go about working somewhere else with the prep course and home studys to have time off with. i dont want to tell a whole load of other people about all this stuff - far too many people know already...so i guess i will have to stay longer - there always seems to be some reason why i cant move on with my life. i felt quite depressed on the last day of our hols. i see you have another job now ange - hope you enjoy this one.

jan - glad to see you are feeling a bit better now, have fun with the house move...we moved last year..so glad as now i love my new house and neighbours are nice.

debs - good luck in barcelona - i love that place!

gonna keep this short as i want to check the jobs page ... hi to everyone.

love tracey x

·
Registered
154 Posts
oh my god!!!!

got a call today from s/w saying that a couple on the june prep course have dropped out and do we want to start tommorrow! no more waiting for sept to arrive - yippee!  :)  :)

love t xx

·
Registered
618 Posts
Congratukations Tracey, knew this would happen. Go let them know how wonderful you both are!!!!1
Love
WelshyXXXX

·
Registered
568 Posts
That's brilliant news Trace!!! See, all good things come to those who wait!!

x

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Excellent news Tracey !  xx

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Fab news Trace!!How exciting!And good luck with the job hunt.

Ange - if you get this - yes, please IM me - where did you say the clinic was again? Getting nervous now !!! Keep imagining all sort of things....no, we go tom. night and come back Friday morning..but for me it'll be a great mini-break..NOT looking forward to the flights but excited about the trip..

Will let you all know how it goes..

Meant to IM Kathy, Mandy and Nat but seem to have run out of time - how come the days seem to creep up like that? ^idiot^

So, so chuffed to read your news Trace - so what happens next?

Will post as soon as I'm back.

Take care all of you,

D xx

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hi  :)
Just a quick post as I'm falling asleep  ::)
Good Luck Deb in Barcelona - hope it all goes well out there and look forward to hearing your news  :)
Good luck too to Struthie ^reiki^  ^reiki^
Tracey - great surprise call, another step on the way - hurray. Hope the course goes well
Welshy - good news about the house  :) Hope you don't have to think about moving anything around though til your neck's better  :p
Ange - have your feet recovered? Good luck with the new job.
Hi to Caron, Squeak, Jennifer and everyone else.
Anyone heard from Kate?

Love Jaq

·
Registered
618 Posts
Ta Jaq, nice to hear from you. Physio hurt again yesterday and last night but it is defo getting much much better!!!!!! DH won't let me move things around anyone so won't be silly.
Good luck Deb, it will all work out for you I am sure of it.
We will have to wait longer to defrost as cost of moving is really hurting our purses bbig time, will not leave them forever though.
love
WelshyXXXX

·
Registered
154 Posts
hi girls

just a quickie...lee and i feel totally drained! they did say that the first day is the most intensive. met two other couples who i really liked which is nice. we have been given some homework and go back next tues and weds then again the weds after. cant believe how tired we both are! the room we were in was really hot so i expect that didnt help.

we were also told that the 'living with fertility issues' day is not until sept and that the home study will not start until at least then as they have have a backlog at the moment which is not so good...still the sept prep course will still need to wait a few months for their home studies so we are still ahead.

thanks for all the good wishes girls, off to wind down a bit,

love trace xxx (good luck to debs in spain  :))

·
Registered
207 Posts
Just wanted to wish Deb all the best in Barcelona.  Cant wait to hear what you thought.

Mandy

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Oh Ruth,

I'm so sorry ^hugme^ ^Cuddle^ ^hugme^
I really thought this was it for you - I'm sat here open mouthed.  You know where I am if you need me,

Love and hugs
Marie xx

·
Registered
154 Posts
ruth

just wanted to say how sorry i am about your result hun and to send you lots of love and hugs,

tracey xxx

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hi Ruth

I'm so sorry to hear your news. Sending you a big (((((hug))))).

Ange x

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Sorry to hear your news Struthie (((hugs)))

Jennifer xx

·
Registered
618 Posts
Ruth, so sorry about the neg. Take care, big Hugs your way.
Love
WelshyXXXX

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.