Eileenh - DIUI

Fizz - Considering DIUI.

Gwendolyn - DIVF in May

Herbaltea - DIUI June

Hobbs - Clomid then DIUI

Jules1 - DIUI

Kellyhop - DIVF planning appointment at Kings on 13 June

KLT - DIUI

LiziBee - 1/2 ICSI & 1/2 DIVF hoping to cycle in the summer.

Marielou - DIUI with injectibles in June

Misty - DIUI

Mossie - DIVF

Nat34 - FET

rsmit02 - DIUI - Waiting for AF

Sinbad - DIVF in April

Wolla - Awaiting DIUI - top of the NHS list in June 05

Precious Cargo On Board ^clapping^

Josie - DIUI - EDD 13/10/05 ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Clare - DIUI - EDD 01/12/05 ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Trixie - DI - EDD ? ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

CarenB - DIUI - EDD ?? ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

ZoeP - ICSI with Donor - EDD?? ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Sweetcaroline - DIUI - First scan 6 June ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Our Miracle is Here ^babycrawl^

Ali - Proud mummy to Cameron (DIVF)
Jayne - Proud mummy to Jack and Ben (DIUI)
JulesUK- Proud mummy to Katelyn (DI)
Sweetcaroline - Proud mummy to Sophie (natural miracle)
Tracey - Proud mummy to Maxwell (DIVF)

Please let me have any additions/amendments to the above list :)

-------------------------------------

Caroline - Can't tell you how fantastic it just felt to move your name to the precious cargo section of the list :) I'm so pleased for you :)

Love

Jayne x ^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
I appeared twice on the list  ;D
I'm definitely on the 2ww section - only 6 more days to go until test date! Good luck to my fellow testees this week, Jih, Sinny & Katie Maria

It's so great to see so many precious cargoes on board - maybe some of us will be moving on to that category over the next week!
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^2ww^ ^noAF2^

·
Registered
99 Posts
hi all

Just thought I would pop in and say hello.  Thanks for the update Jayne. Nismat,  jih and katie maria all the best for testing ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^, this 2ww is a killer.  Now that Wednesday is coming closer I am gearing myself up to start all over again.  Maybe that is the wrong attitude to have as there is still hope for this time but that is how I am coping right now. 

Good luck to everyone else.  I hope we give Jayne rsi writing all the precious cargoes on board list  ;D  ;D  ;D this year

Sinny
x

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Dear Sinny

Just wanted to wish you well for wed testing  sending you postive thoughts  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
and lots of  Babydust
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^

Love Dianne x

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tamsin, did you see the time I did that list last night  ;D  No wonder I was seeing double of you  ;D ;D  Have corrected it now  :)  Good luck!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thank-you for the update Jayne.
I started super-ovulation injections on 20th and looks like egg collection will be May 31st....embryo transfer scheduled for the 3rd or 5th.  I am so hoping this time is IT (..but aren't we all!)
I seem to be in a fairly good head space right now....though falling to sleep is a bit arduous! ...last week was ridiculous high anxiety.  Hoping to book 2 weeks off as of the 30th.
My heart is with Ralphy, Jih, Sinny, Katie Maria and Nismat as you endure the crazy-making 2 WW.  I remember that well from Jan......plenty, PLENTY of distractions were definitely required!!!
As can be expected, I am finding teh balance between maintaining my hopefulness...and keeping it in check exceptionally difficult.  I am happy to realize after teh horrid BFN in Jan....that my mind is drifting towrads optimism.....but even my DH has called me on "being careful" as I talk out my wishfulness optimism.  I think I am falling prey to thinking "that this has to be our time" ("we deserve it"...after 5 attempts behind us)....but deep down, I know that is not how the world works.
Would love to hear from you ...and how you to this awkward "waltz".
Take care, Gwendolyn

·
Registered
122 Posts
Big congrats to Caroline great news!!!    ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^
I'm actually testing 25th along with Sinny. Good luck to my all my fellow  ^2ww^ ^noAF2^ ^No AF^ ^noAF2^ ^No AF^ Hoping for lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hello to everyone else hope you're doing OK

Love Jayne

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Thanks Jayne  :) - I felt pretty excited to see my name there too, of course I would still like more company over in 'precious cargo'!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Ooh, 2ww-ers, not long to go now until testing!  ^2ww^ ^noAF2^ Good luck Tamsin, Katie, Sinny and Jayne2.  ^goodluck^ Aww Sinny I don't think you have the wrong attitude at all, you have to think about jumping straight back on the rollercoaster - hopefully you won't need to though!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Let's hope there will be lots of  ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^pompom^  ^BFP^ and no need for  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ next week.

Not long to go now, Gwendolyn.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lots of love to everyone
Caroline xxxx

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
Jayne said:
Tamsin, did you see the time I did that list last night ;D No wonder I was seeing double of you ;D ;D
Yes, I did notice that it was pretty late (or even early ;D)!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi all

Just been sent home from work by a colleague because I was crying like a baby!  I am convinced it is all over and I just can't hold it together right now.  Didn't realise I would be this much of an emotional wreck.  I keep my feeling well buried away usually but as soon as my friend asked if I was Ok I was in floods.  Not very professional!  Anyway not long now and I will know for sure.  Hello to everyone , I hope you are all doing better than I am at the moment. 

Love to all 2wwers. Good luck jayne2 for tomorrow.

sinny (loopy emotional nutter)
x

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Sinny

Sorry your're feeling so tearful today :'(.  It'll do you good to let it all out though.  Do you feel better now you're home and you don't have to put on a brave face?

Hope Weds comes quickly for you so you know one way or the other  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love
Wolla
x

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi Sinny, thinking of you, know just how you feel, try to stay positive, it's not over till the fat lady sings, I appreciate however it's the not knowing and the point you're at now that's the worst bit.

At least if it's all over you can think, right this is the beginning lets try again!

I'm on my fifth consecutive month of DIUI just having bloods taken everymorning till I surge which I reckon will be Thursday this week, having problems getting blood off me now as my veins in my arms are starting to pack up and there having to dig deeper to get a sample, has anybody else had this problem?  The thought of going in the morning is starting to make me feel quite ill, I'm sure I'll manage another couple of mornings though.

I'm under a bit of stress myself just lately my mums had a couple of heart attacks during the last three weeks and we've just been told she needs a triple heart by-pass which she's having on Thursday so that'll be a hectic day, of all the months I've had the DIUI I've not been under this amount of stress so I don't hold out much hope for this month, has anybody had a BFP when they least expect it, surely I must have some luck saved up by now!

Anyway love and luck to everyone.

Jules.

·
Registered
738 Posts
^wave^ Hi everyone,

Sinny - I do hope you feel better. I find a cup of tea and some chocolate biscuits do the trick. Not long to go. Lots of luck for Wednesday.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^

Jayne2 - Hope you are well. Good luck for Wednesday too.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^

Nismat - Can I call you Tamsin? You're over the first week hurdle. Not long now. Hope this week flies by. Good luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^

Hi Jayne (another great list), Alex, Wolla, Caroline ^spin^ and everyone else.

DH and I babysat my niece (4 years) and nephew (18 months) on Saturday evening. DSIL is 6 months pregnant. The children were wonderful and DH had a lump in his throat while nephew was dropping off to sleep on his chest. It was lovely to watch DH with them and we worked well as a team at bathtime! I do hope we are all blessed with this lovely feeling of our own soon.

I'm still getting slight cramping feelings. I can't help thinking they're AF advance warnings. Thrush seems to have gone. Clinic said I could use cream but not a pessary.

Take care.
Katie xx

·
Registered
738 Posts
Jules ^hugme^

You must have posted while I was still writing my last post.

So sorry to hear about your Mum. I hope she gets her op soon and makes a full recovery. I know people who have had a heart by-pass and they are well again.

I'm sure it is still possible to get a BFP while stressful things are happening in their life.

Take care.
Katie xx

·
Registered
99 Posts
Jules

It sounds like you have lots going on.  I hope your mum is OK,  no wonder  you feel streesed.  The bypass is a worry but it will hopefully make things much better for her in the long run. I hope this time is your time for a BFP  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

I am only on DIUI number 1 and I am already a raving looney, but you have put things in perspective for me than you.  I have a college assignment due which is nowhere near ready but It really does not matter.  It is really not that important right now.  I found out a couple of months ago that one of my oldest friends has breast cancer at 35 years and that prompted us into going down this path. 

So all the best with your DIUI this month.  I reckon anyone who goes through this must really want a child and we all deserve a BFP.

I have just had a very large bar of galaxy and a big mug of tea and a good old cry and feel much more positive that whats meant to be will be. thanks Katie good luck for testing is it Friday?  Don't be naughty like me and test early

^noAF2^ ^noAF2^

Sinny
x

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
Sinny, sorry that you are feeling that it is all too much, although the self-prescribed choccy/tea/cry seems to have helped a bit ;D
The not-knowing can be really hard; hope you can hang in there a bit longer. I think that a lot of people find the first time the hardest to get through; after that, even though it's disappointing when it doesn't work, at least you know what to expect.
^reiki^ ^reiki^ for Wednesday (and to Jih too)

Gwendolyn - just wanted to wish you luck for your egg collection and transfer next week. Hope that it all goes well. Not sure about tips for making the 2ww less of an ordeal; last cycle I made sure I didn't have much on so that I could relax; of course I ended up obsessing! This time I'm so busy that I don't have much time to think about it all, which is probably better. However, the main reason I am busy is because we move home on Thursday - I don't plan to be doing that again each cycle  ;D Especially as it's such a bore having to avoid lifting stuff all the time  ^twitch^

Jules - so sorry to hear about your mum, that really must be stressful.  ^hugme^ However, I've heard of several women who nearly put off their IUIs (or whatever) because they had so much stress going on and so didn't think that cycle would work, and of course it was the one that they actually got pregnant. Hopefully it'll be the case for you too  :)

Katie - yes, of course you can call me Tamsin (and so can anyone else that wants to!). It's odd, but I'm finding it much harder to keep track of how many days post-IUI I am this cycle, even though it's dead easy to calculate as my cycle started on the first of the month! I think it's just because I'm sure it hasn't worked and therefore I'm not thinking about it so much. Still, I am looking forward to testing on Saturday - as long as my period doesn't arrive early like it did last month! Are you counting down the days to Friday? It was lovely to hear about you and DH babysitting for your nephew and niece. It must have been so sweet when he fell asleep on your DH. I've got a lovely photo of my niece fast asleep on my DP's chest when she came in to play one morning when we were visiting - so cute!

Hope everyone else is doing OK
^fairydust^

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Evening All,

Just popped in to wish all those on their 2ww the very best of luck and to those testing this week, will be hoping and praying it is your turn! There are so many of you I can't keep up  :)

With Caroline's exciting news, lets hope this is a run of good luck for this thread  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Well my  ^witch^ arrived this pm (I hasten to add I was not wearing white), scan tomorrow at 9am. If cyst has gone, then I can start tx for FET. At last! Its been a long month.

Jules - just wanted to send you some  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ There is a lot going on in your life at the moment. I do hope your mum gets well soon  ^reiki^

Lots of  ^Heart^ to everyone and looking forward to more good news this week  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Nat xxx

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Jules, sorry to hear about your mum, it must be so worrying for you and your family.  ^hugme^ I hope Thursday goes well and she makes a speedy recovery.  I also hope you will have some good news to give your mum a boost.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Sinny, sorry you were so down, I hope the sobs helped to make you feel better.  ^hugme^ I found the last few days of the 2ww the hardest as I was so convinced it hadn't worked and I couldn't think of much else, I also felt pretty tearful.  :'( It's hard to stay positive when it feels like AF is coming, as the most likely explanation does seem to be that AF is coming.. I just thought 'If you're going to start then get a flippin' move on then at least I can get on with the next go'!  Sorry to hear about your friend, I hope the breast cancer has been caught early.  For me, the thing which made me put things into perspective was one of my original 'ICSI chick' friends finding out her baby had Down's and making the heartbreaking decision to terminate the pregnancy; in the scheme of things, a BFN after a natural DIUI seemed like something pretty easy to get over.  I'm still very much rooting for you though, Sinny!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Katie, thank you so much for asking about the progesterone levels, that was really sweet of you.  :) I still have a niggling worry that it was somehow a bad sign but I guess it's a case of 'welcome to the land of worry' (not that I wasn't there anyway!), I'm just taking it step-by-step, the first being the 6-week scan.  It must have been lovely seeing what a lovely dad DH will be, hopefully he will soon be a daddy-to-be.   ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Nat, hope your appt goes really well today and you can soon be on your way.  ^goodluck^

Tamsin and Jayne2, thinking of you too xxx

lots of love to you all, Caroline xxx

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Hello!

I've had a lovely weekend, but have come back knakcered! Looked after Hayley again, we went to to Ashford in Kent on sunday - we went to a party, got to bed at 2am, and then I had to get up at 5.45am to get hayley fed/dressed before we set off for Nan's! (who lives in ashford) 

We went to Manchester yesterday, spent the day shopping, which was only marred by me crying on the train reading the story in The Sun about those 3 sisters who all had babies when they were 5, or something stupid like that.  ::)  So bl**dy unfair.  Oh, and then I cried all over again reading Jools Oliver's interview about her infertility (she TTC for a year, so then I cried thinking 'I wish I'd only tried for a year!' (yes, I am a biotch!  ;D ;D  We watched Star wars and, can you believe ....... I fell asleep!  ;D ;D Mark was NOT impressed!

Natalie - Great news that ^witch^ is here, and you're free to start your FET! Very best of luck to you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Tamsin - Good luck for Saturday  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Jayne2 - Good luck for tomorrow!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hmmm better get going - need to go and do some food shopping soon, and still have to have a nosey on the rainbow thread!

Marie xx

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all you concern and wishes, it's amazing how you really appreciate the little things when you're feeling a bit low.

Hope you're OK Sinny and bearing up under the pressure.

Feel a bit touchy myself today, my friend sent me one of those e-mails where they basically say your my friend and I love you, sat here at my desk biting my lip and trying hold back big puddles, how soft am I!

Anyway great news Nat on AF arriving.

I'd just like to say what a great job you do Jayne and how much I'm sure we all appreciate it.

So on a lighter note, keep positive, keep busy and keep the faith!

Love and luck,

Jules.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.