Fizz - Considering DIUI.

Herbaltea - DIUI June

Hobbs - Clomid then DIUI

Jih - Considering stimulated DIUI.

Jules1 - DIUI

KatieMaria - DIUI

Kellyhop - DIVF planning appointment at Kings on 13 June

KLT - DIUI

LiziBee - 1/2 ICSI & 1/2 DIVF hoping to cycle in the summer.

Mandao - DIVF

Misty - DIUI

Mossie - DIVF

Nat34 - FET

Nismat - DIUI - Late June/Early July

rsmit02 - DIUI - Waiting for AF

Sinbad - DIVF

Sinny - DIUI

Wolla - DIUI - fingers crossed for August

Precious Cargo On Board ^clapping^

Josie - DIUI - EDD 13/10/05 ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Clare - DIUI - EDD 01/12/05 ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Trixie - DI - EDD ? ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

CarenB - DIUI - EDD ?? ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

ZoeP - ICSI with Donor - EDD?? ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Sweetcaroline - DIUI - First scan 6 June ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Our Miracle is Here ^babycrawl^

Ali - Proud mummy to Cameron (DIVF)
Jayne - Proud mummy to Jack and Ben (DIUI)
JulesUK- Proud mummy to Katelyn (DI)
Sweetcaroline - Proud mummy to Sophie (natural miracle)
Tracey - Proud mummy to Maxwell (DIVF)

Please let me have any additions/amendments to the above list :)

Sorry for the lack of personals, but I'm out of time :( Will catch up with you all when I get back next week.

Caroline - Enjoy your scan on Thursday :) Will be thinking of you.

Love

Jayne x

^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
99 Posts
Just popped in to wish Caroline all the very best for scan.  sorry haven't posted lately trying to get away from thinking about ttc for a while and catching up with life.  Hi to everyone

Sinny
x

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Thanks Jayne and Alex for the info about the down regging drugs - I feel a lot better now! 

Alex - I used to be on Menopur as well, but was moved onto Gonal-F as with my last ICSI treatment, I was on 75IU menopur for 9 days and got 16 follies  :eek:  Before you terrify yourself, I do have a history of overstimming and OHSS - I even got 4 follies on 50mg clomid so thats why they're trying me on 37.5IU gonal-F every other day.  I certainly don't want 16 follies for DIUI  :eek:    Gonal-F is the only stimming drug that goes below 75IU. 

I've got a banging headache (I had a glass of Apple, Mango and Lime juice without realising it had lime juice in it - a trigger for mirgaines for me  ::) ) so I'm off to have a nap.

Good luck tomorrow to Caroline!

Marie xx

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
blimy Marielou - 16 eggs!!!! hope i dont get that many!!!

i can see why you are on a low dose now!!

Gotta dash now off to have chinese at a friends house  xx

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi everyone  ;),

Can I join you all?  I used to come on quite a bit a while ago but I have needed a break a couple of times just to get away from everything.

I am hoping to have another go at a DIUI soon - possibly July.  I am also just waiting for my immune test results from Chicago which, I suspect, will show I need lots of expensive drugs before I can go with the DIUI again  ::)  We plan to have three more DIUIs and then reconsider our options.

It sounds like there have been quite a few positive  ^reiki^ stories on here so that is really great! Loads of luck to all of you who are going through it right now.

love Oonagh x

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Just want to say a big good luck to Caroline for the scan today!!!

^fairydust^

Anne xxx

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Hi Oonagh, welcome to our group.  ^gossip^ Wow, you have certainly been through a lot, no wonder you needed a break.  It sounds like you have been busy sorting things out - going to Chicago for tests - so hopefully the new information will make a difference for next time.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hope you're feeling better now, Marie.  :) And that your follies are growing, but not too many of them!  This whole drug thing sounds like a real balancing act.. not long til your scan.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Thanks so much for your good wishes for my scan, I'll post on the Precious Cargo but everything is ok.  ^cloud9^

Good luck for your scan, Nat!  ^goodluck^

Happy holidays Jayne!  ^holiday^

How is your Mum, Jules?  And how are you?  ^2ww^

love to Wolla, Alex, Sinny, Hobbs, Jayne2, Tamsin, Herbaltea, Katie and everyone else, ooh our post almost crossed, thanks Anne!
Caroline xxxx

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
Ugh - lost a post earlier on and couldn't be bothered to write it again then!

Caroline and Nat - good luck to you both for your respective scans today - different in nature, but both just as important.

Marie & Alex hope that the drug-taking is still going well for both of you! When do you each have scans to check on progress? I hope that the dosage is right for you this time Marie so that you don't produce too many follies!

Wolla - sorry to hear about your frustrating wait with the clinic. It must be infuriating to still not know when you are likely to start treatment, and also upsetting that they never told you about the Klinefelter's Syndrome before. Waiting to start ttc is just horrible.

Hi to everyone else that I haven't mentioned above; babydust to all ^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
Oops, forgot to say hi and welcome to Oonagh. I hope that your immunity test results give you a positive route forward for DIUI.
Good luck!

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Hiya,
I don't have long, as I have to take mark to the hospital (again!) but wait until you hear what time I got up this morning ..... 10.30am  :eek:  Mark got up at 11.40am  ^eyes^  Bunch of layabouts, aren't we?!  ;D ;D  We havent had more than 4 hours sleep in the past 2 weeks every night, and we I was up with Mark twice in the night with his asthma/coughing/pain in throat from his wounds so its not as bad as it sounds  ;D 

Caroline - I've posted to you on the precious cargo thread, but wonderful news!

Oonagh - ^hello^  and welcome!  I also had some immune testing done - where did you have it done? 

Nismat - Urgh, I hate to lose a post.  :mad:  Hope you're doing well.

Sinny - Totally understand you needing to take a break from ttc and here - we've all beenthere. ^hugme^

Jayne - Thank you for another fab list!

Marie xx

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi Everyone, especially Caroline, Sinny and Nismat,

Not really had much time to think about my 2ww until today when I just went to the loo and saw some spotting, oh-oh....  Time will tell....hopefully implantation as it's day 10, but fear I'm just kidding myself.

My mum is still in intensive care also 10 days now, she has kidney failure and they are filtering her blood to get it working again, apparently a common problem so she has two lines in her main artery in her face a line going in here shoulder for antibiotics as she's got a tummy bug, she's stopped eating so there feeding her through her nose and they've told me now with lieing in bed she has a partially collapsed lung, so if anything comes of this months 2ww it will be a bl**dy miracle and you can all start calling me Mary.

Other than that now much else to report...

I can't see light at the end of the tunnel just now with one thing an another so I'm off before I depress anyone else.

Heard the weathers gonna be nice this week, perhaps that will book things up...

Sorry to be such a doom and gloomer!

Love and luck to everyone and thanks for being interested.

Jules

·
Registered
265 Posts
hi everyone,

can i please join you too?  i've got a lot of catching up to do i know and will have trouble remembering everyone and everything but will do my best.

me & DH are doing our 6th icsi treatment soon and will be fertilising half my eggs with DH sperm (icsi) and the other half with donor sperm (ivf).

we have an appointment with the embryologist on thursday to discuss matching a sperm donor.  i'm not really looking forward to it as i think it will make us very sad  :( but know that we have to do it.  i hate the thought of using donor sperm - not as much as my dh does, but we are doing it anyway in the hope that we will get a bfp and everything that comes afterwards will be ok.

i think have an appointment on 24th june for a scan and to start downregging and will have my prostrap injection on that day too.  so probably ec towards the end of july i think?

i'm sort of pleased to be starting tx again but really really scared because not sure we can deal with another bfn.  am trying not to think about that too much at the moment though.

anyway lovely to be speaking to you all and hope you don't mind me joining you?

let's hope we all get bfp's very soon.

love
ruby x

·
Registered
193 Posts
Just dropped in and wanted to say Glad mark seems to be doing better marie. And Ruby you will get there just try to remember along the way what the end result is as when you do finally get the baby your longing for it'll be worth everything that you put yourself through.Good luck to everyone

Love Clare xxx

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Afternoon All,

Sorry I have been absent. Had a week off work (annual leave planned ages ago) and fell down the stairs, so with a very badly bruised coccyx I have been in absolute agony, not being able to sleep or sit down for long periods.

Had my scan today and all is well, so as long as my 2 embies (both 4 cells) survive the thaw Wednesday night/Thursday morning, its off to the Clinic for ET Thursday at 11.30am. Am also on steriods as from today, still on HRT and now also on cyclogest. Oh well, if it all works, it'll be worth it.

Ruby & Oonagh - welcome to you both!

Marie - WOW 16 eggs - I struggled with 8 follies after 200 iu of Puregon and only made 4 when on 100iu. Glad to see Mark is slowly on the mend and that your cycle is progressing.

Jules - am so sorry your mum is going through so much at the moment. Hang in there. Sending both you and your mum some  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Caroline - so pleased your scan went well. You must be on  ^cloud9^

Hi to Wolla, Alex, Sinny, Hobbs, Jayne2, Tamsin, Herbaltea & Katie.

To all those on the 2ww here's some  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ for you all.

Much love,

Nat xx

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Hi guys
Hope you are well
just a quickie tonight as just got home from work  :(

anyway got results from blood test last week for down-regging which were 106 (anything below 200 is fine) so thats good, went for another test today and got phone call this pm to say levels are still low so have increased dose to 150 per day so i have to drive another bloody hour to the clinic tomorrow for some more!!!  I only want 2 or 3 follies so not sure why im not responding too well any ideas or is it just one of those things - like marielou with a millionn follies or something like that  ;D

ta ta for now xx

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
A million follies?!  :eek:  OMG that would HURT  ;D ;D

Alex - Hmmmm I'm not sure why some people respond slower/quicker than others - do you know your FSH level?  I know they can usually predict how you will do by your level, but I do also think its a bit hit and miss - some people just respond differently to others on meds  ???  I hope the increase in meds helps ou produce some fab follies!

Natalie - OMG, I'm sooooo behind the times - I still thought you were taking this month out!  ^idiot^ Hmmm this is what happens when I don't check in so often!  The very best of luck for thursday  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Ruby - Hello and welcome! I also did a half IVF/ICSI cycle with donor sperm  -and would you know, DH's embryos did BETTER than the donors! A massive ego-boost for my DH, let me tell you!  If you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask away.  And the very best of luck to you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Jules - Oh hun, my heart truely goes out to you ^Cuddle^  I can't imagine what its like to see your mum so poorly - as you know, I've had problems with DH this past two weeks, and it killed me to see him so ill - so I can't imagine what its like seeing your mum like that  :'( :'(  Feel free to vent all you want - thats what we're here for, and is so unfair some of us have to go through so much ^hugme^
I've been worried beyond belief that the stress I am under will make this cycle BFN, but a friend of mine had a stressful time with her mum and brother in hossie, and she just got a BFP, after IVF, so that makes me think it might happen ....

Claire - Are you getting a bump yet?

Hope everyone is ok - taking Mark to hospital again today, I'm hopiung the infection is gone  ^reiki^
Only two days until my scan  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Marie xx

·
Registered
265 Posts
hi everyone,

how are we all doing today?

jules - i am very sorry to hear about your mum as well.  must be so hard for you on top of everything else.  i really hope she starts to get better very soon.  best of luck for the rest of your 2ww also and let's hope the spotting was most definitely implantation  ^reiki^

marie - sounds like you & dh have had a bad time lately too from what i can gather?  i hope dh is recovering now and is ok?  i was really interested to hear that you did half and half with donor sperm too - and great news that dh's embies were the better ones?  would you mind telling me how you came about doing that and why they suggested it to you?  also i see that you are doing DIUI again so how did you come back round to that also?  i've been wondering about DIUI so would be really interested in what you think about it all.

hi to everyone else, hope you are all ok?

take care,
love ruby x

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Wolla, we got a ‘new home’ and your post was in the old one, sorry I didn’t send you massive hugs for all the hassle you’re going through.. making up for it now:   ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^  DH was tested pretty early on for Klinefelters, it’s just not on that your DH went through a biopsy without that being checked out, no wonder you’re feeling pi$$ed off.  ^furios^

Jules, really hoping we can start calling you Mary!  It must be very frightening, seeing all the tubes and your Mum being in intensive care.  Have you heard the song ‘Wires’ by Athlete?  It’s meant to be about a premature baby but could be anyone in intensive care, I can’t hear it without welling up.  I hope your Mum is making steady progress, it sounds like a ‘take it a day at a time’ situation so hopefully there will be little steps to encourage you all.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ As for you, did the spotting stop?  Day 10 surely too early for AF so fingers crossed it was implantation.  ^2ww^

Hi Ruby, we’ve met on the Donor Issue thread.  :) Try not to feel down about the donor option, doing half-and-half means there’s a good chance DH’s embies will be used and if it comes to you being told that the donor embies look stronger I’m sure that will focus your mind on the priority:  having a healthy baby. 

Nat, I will be saying a special prayer for your embies tomorrow night.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Marie, hope Mark’s appointment went well and he’s feeling better - poor thing, getting an infection on top of everything else he’s been through. 

Alex, sending you some follie-growing dust (already had lots of  ^reiki^^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ 

Lots of love to everyone, Caroline xxxx

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Thanks Caroline - so glad to read your scan went fine, its is just one??? Hope the next one goes fine and you have a great pregnancy.  :)

Nat - hope you back is ok now, must hurt like hell!  :(  Hope your frosties are ok and all goes well for you on Thursday.  ^fairydust^ coming your way!!

Marielou - Hope the hospital visit went fine and the infection has cleared up.  Good luck also for your scan - is that Thursday??  We can compare folly sizes..

Ruby - hi and welcome any questions feel free to ask - we will do our best!

Hi to evedryone else too, Katie how are you???

Well had to go to clionic again today to pick up more drugs.  im now on 75 of menopaur one day and 150 the next and scan and blood test due on Friday.  The nurse said she will have to decide on fri whether to give me more drugs then as the blood test results are not back till 3.30 and my appt is at 9.00 so the scan could be ok but the blood test results not good and i obviously dont want to be driving the 2 hour round trip again on saturday!

Whose next to test????

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
hi everyone,

am relatively new to this site although have been reading some of your posts recently, mostly because using donor sperm was an option for DH and i.

we have prev had 2 negative cycles of icsi, and recetlly decided to try again, dont know why, but m/f infertility seems to run in dh's family, as the same thing has also affected his 2 brothers, although his younger bro was successfull in his first icsi cylce and we have 2 beautiful neices, this time had to go private as no more funding left on the N.H.S.  anyway to cut a long story short after d.h's semen analysis they adv that using donor sperm was our only option, had already prepared for this news as it has been  3yrs since our last icsi cycle.

doc also adv that we see the counsillor at the hospital b4 going ahead with treatment and that this could take between 2-3 months, is this timescale normal?  he said it would also take that long to fill out all of the forms

he also adv me to have a HSG but don't know wether to have it now or in a few months just b4 we go ahead with the IUIl, i would be very grateful for any replies to my plea for help with this.

debsx

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.