AnneD - DIVI

Blueeyes - DIUI

Bronte - DIUI

CharlieL - DIUI

Deb30 - DIUI

ejsmith2 - DIUI

Fizz - Considering DIUI.

Gwendolyn - DIVF

Helsbels - Considering DIUI, and possibly known donor.

Herbaletea - DIUI

JennyPenny - DIUI

Jules1 - Consultant appointment 25 July to discuss options.

KatieMaria - DIUI

Kellyhop - DIVF planning appointment at Kings on 13 June

KLT - DIUI

LiziBee - 1/2 ICSI & 1/2 DIVF hoping to cycle in the summer.

Marielou - DIUI

Misty - DIUI

Nismat - DIUI

Mossie - DIVF

Natalie34 - DIUI

Oonagh - DIUI July

rsmit02 - DIUI - Waiting for AF

Sinbad - DIVF

TinaK - DIUI

Tawny - DIUI

Wolla - DIUI

Precious Cargo On Board ^clapping^

Josie - DIUI - EDD 13/10/05 ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Clare - DIUI - EDD 01/12/05 ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Trixie - DI - EDD ? ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

CarenB - DIUI - EDD ? ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

ZoeP - ICSI with Donor - EDD ? ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Sweetcaroline - DIUI - EDD 26 Jan ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Colly - DIVF - EDD 6 Feb ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Eileenh - DIUI - EDD ? ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Mandao (Amanda) - DIVF - EDD ? ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Never Forgotten Angels ^angel^

Gwendolyn - DIVF ^angel^
Marielou - DIUI ^angel^ Charlie

Our Miracle is Here ^babycrawl^

Ali - Proud mummy to Cameron (DIVF)
Jayne - Proud mummy to Jack and Ben (DIUI)
JulesUK- Proud mummy to Katelyn (DI)
Sweetcaroline - Proud mummy to Sophie (natural miracle)
Tracey - Proud mummy to Maxwell (DIVF)
Viviennef - Proud mummy to Jamie (DIVF)

Please let me have any additions or amendments to the above list :)

-------------------
I'm going to ask for overtime if you lot keep up the speed of threads at this rate ;D

Vivienne - I always injected on the days of my scans. I'm sure you'll be fine with the mixing - probably helps to do it when you're less likely to be stressed or busy though so you can concentrate and be sure you don't make a mistake. I only ever needed to mix my Pregnyl shots and panicked like mad over them, so I do understand how you feel.

Marie - Glad they found your HSG results. We believed you, even if they didn't! ;D Bet you felt like going ^NahNah^ told you I had it done! ;D

Just read on, and have to say - stop it! You are going to drive yourself mad! You don't have any of these things and you will get pg! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ There, told you off now, so you can have a ^hugme^ for feeling crap! :)

Struthie - Glad IUI went well. Good luck! ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Mandao - Lovely to move you into the precious cargo section of the list :) Congrats again :)

Colly - Have you come down of ^cloud9^ yet. No? Don't blame you ;D Enjoy!

Tracey - Good luck on your decison for IUI or IVF. I wish I could advise better, but I never did IVF, so it's hard for me to say which would be best :-\ Whichever way you go though, I hope it gives you a sibling for Maxwell :)

Caroline - Sorry to hear you had a scare ^hugme^ but glad all is okay. What a fright for you though. We carried on as normal too whilst I was pg, but thankfully no bleeds. I think if I had, then that'd have been the end of it for dh ^evil^

Jih - I guessed your test date as the standard 14 days post IUI. I can leave it open ended for you though if you like?

Beth - You don't have to feel guilty for what you already have. You don't deserve it less than anyone else and it's perfectly natural to want more children. Suffering infertility doesn't take that strong desire away. My fingers are crossed very tightly for you ^reiki^ ^reiki^
I'm with Marie on the woman's perogative to change her mind ;) You won't need to though ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Sinny - Sorry to hear you're having the 2ww wobbles ^hugme^ I really hope you wobble your way to a BFP though ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Alex - Glad the 'oily droplets' are getting better ;D ;D
What an odd comment for a doctor to make :-\

I've had such a boring day today! Spent from 1.00 pm until 7.30 pm cleaning! I must be mad! It did need doing though and the house is lovely and sparkly again now, but my god my feet hurt ;D Have got a HUGE pile of ironing to do too, but didn't manage that. Will have to do some of it tomorrow when I get in form work though or else the boys will run out of clothes ;D

Right that's me caught up with you gossipers until the weekend - never manage to do much on here during my 3 work days.

Love and babydust to you all.

Jayne x ^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Thanks for the support girls, ^Heart^ oh, and for the telling off, Jayne ;D ^bigbad^
Still feeling emotional today, but have decided not to trawel the internet looking for 'signs and symptoms' of endo, as, well basically, its making the hypocondriac in me rear its ugly head ^evil^
So, heres the plan, I've asked for a LAP, theres a 6 month wait, and fingers crossed, I'll have to cancel it as I'm pregnant. If I'm not, its not a bad thing just to check things out. Right, so we have a plan!!! ^pompom^

Right, I'm going to mess up Jayne's beautiful list now ^monkey^ - AF arrived this morning, so I need moving to the 'cyclers' bit. ^scared^ Scan booked for Tuesday. :)

Jayne ~ Any chance you can pop over and clean my house? :) It really needs doing, but somehow, daytime TV, a cuppa and a chat with Dh sounds better. Fancy it?!

Urgh, hate when a thread rolls over .... always forget ... but
Alex ~ Thanks for your joke, really made me ;D ;D just what I needed!

and
Beth ~ OMG I ^roflmao^ when I read your writing under your toad!!! ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ Ain't that the truth!!

Marie xx

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Hi everyone - very quiet on here today  :'(

Hi Marie,  looks like it's just me and you today! Where is everyone? I'm so cross with that flaming doctor  ^bigbad^ wish they'd thought before they opened their big gob to you.  Take no notice petal, as if we don't all do enough worrying without making things worse.  My doctor is equally insensitive - when I told him I had completely missed my AF he casually said 'oh well you probably haven't ovulated - it's fine' Grrrr i could have  ^bigbad^ him.  Pleased you've come up with a plan though - like you all this business makes my hypocondriac tendencies flare .  I'm now convinced I'm having hot flushes and am going through the menapause at 31!  ::) :eek:  Nothing to do with the weather of course  ^idiot^ Good luck for Tuesday  ^fairydust^ PS really hope you do have to cancel that LAP xxx

Jane - ooh yes - if you're in the mood for cleaning, fancy heading up north and doing mine too!

Loved the joke Alex - made me laugh like Barbara Windsor cackle cackle xx

Hope you're all out enjoying the sun - think I've done enough work for today so I'm going to leave my sweaty PC and get some air now too xxx

·
Registered
99 Posts
hI guys

I am really upset.  Went to loo lunchtime  and noticed a bit of dark blood on my niks so looks like AF is about to start.  I couldn't tell my boss and was very unprofessional sniffing and blubbing all afternoon and trying to act like nothing is wrong.  One of my friends took over for me to let me go home.  I have a headache, red eyes and can't wait to get a hug from DH.  So I am going to have a good weep now.  Sorry for the me post but I need to let it all out somehow.

love sinny
x

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hello!

Oh Sinny  ^Cuddle^ you must be so upset.It is 2 days til testing isn't it?AF arrived 1 day early for me last month.I have to say I have a bit of hope left for you though,I bled 2 days before AF was due when I had my ds.  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^ It can happen.....Im thinking of you sweetie.

Marie,It is sooo true.All blokes are the same in that respect.Not that I personally know that  ;)

Anne,Bet your top is right off.Hussy. ;D

Bethxxx

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi,

Sinny - Don't give up hope yet Honey. It could be implantation bleeding. Also just because you've had a bleed doesn't mean you're not pregnant. It's not over yet! Try not to stress too much, I know thats easier said than done. Hope you get a big hug from DP (and put your feet up tonight!) Sending lots of  ^reiki^ your way xx
This 2ww is so awful, I don't know how I would of coped without FF.

Love Berrygirl xx

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi
Berrygirl,how are you doing?Any symptoms or twinges?I have none.Well,I have had the titty fairy come visit for the last 2 days(she will stay til the day before af usually,then bogs off for another month)but thats normal for me.
Bethxxx

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi,

Beth - Yes, I've got the titty fairy too  ;D Very sore boobs, I can't remember if they're usually this sore, but it's not anything to go on really is it?
I haven't got the usual bad mood swings  ;D  ^idiot^  :'( that I get with PMT, I feel quite normal in that way, so maybe thats a good sign?
I'm trying not to read to much into it though, I would feel more positive if I had no af symptoms at all!

Hope everyone else is ok

Love Berrygirl xx

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congratulations Amanda on your lovely BFP -  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

Sinny - as Berrygirl said could be implantation bleeding.  Hope so.

^fairydust^ to all those on  ^2ww^.  Hope you're not going too crazy.

Eileen

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Hi Girls,

Sinny, I'm sending all the fairydust I can find your way and keeping everything crossed for you.  Hope you got that hug you so badly needed but here's another one  ^hugme^.

Beth - Yep I am that hussy and it's sunny here up North so I'll be stripping off again  :eek: - hurrah.  When I'm feeling glum it cheers me up no end - must be all the wind on me bits  ;D

Wish the flaming titty fairy would visit me for AF - I NEED my AF - never ever thought I'd be saying that  :(

Sending all you  ^2ww^ loads of  ^reiki^ and  ^fairydust^

AnneD xxx

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi everyone

thanks for all your kind words Berry, Beth, Anne, Eileen and Tracey.  Still doesn't look good.  Taking day off work today as i can't face it.  Good luck to all

sinny

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Wish I could come and give you a proper hug Sinny honey, hang on in there xxxx

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi,

Sinny  ^Cuddle^  ^Cuddle^  ^Cuddle^ Please don't give up yet.....
                  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

Anne My neighbour has his top off this morning too.Cwor in every way  ;)

Tiity fairy still very much in evidence,as she is every month - makes me go to bed in a bra.Lots of bowel activity(sorry tmi) windy,etc but that is normal for me before af comes too.Got no idea either way as to whether its worked or not.Going a bit strange.What a pleasure it is to be married to me at the mo-dh must be thanking his lucky stars.Not.

Bethxxx

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
He he he Beth, you made me giggle - I would LOVE to see that neighbour yours - description please  :) to make my tongue hang out  :p

Keeping everything crossed for you that they're NOT AF symptoms  ^reiki^  ^fairydust^

·
Registered
103 Posts
Have sent you a pm.....  ^evil^
Bethxxx

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Yummy very tasty - talking about the Toad of course  ;D ;)

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
You two are very naughty!!!! ^bigbad^

Beth & Sinny - good luck for testing.

Well, we've had our couselling session (which was fine - although I'd got myself so worked up before it that I had a mega migraine and couldn't even speak properly) - it's a wonder she didn't have me committed there and then. 

I also had my day 10 scan on Monday (day 12  ::)) which the nurse said was 'very encouraging'.  Had a few follies and one at 17mm.  So probably will be having a natural cycle, depending on the results of my day 21 bloods next week.

still no idea if we'll be able to get started next month, and the gp still hasn't returned the 'Welfare of the Child' forms, but am feeling much more relaxed about everything at last.

Off to V festival tomorrow til Monday then camping in Wales until the bank holiday.  So best of luck to all of you who are testing/basting before I get back.

TTFN
Love
Wolla
x

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
That's so exciting Wolla  ^afro^.  I'm starting to get a bit nervous about our first appointment on the 30th now too !  Hope they get those forms sorted so that you can get cracking.

In the meantime hope you have a fab time at the festival and in Wales. Dont do anything I wouldn't - hmm doesn't rule out much  ;D

Take care,

Anne xxx

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Beth ~ One day I'm going to have to come over to youre house, so we can spy on your neighbour together!  ;D ^evil^  Is this neighbour single? ......  ^evil^ 

Anne ~ Not long till your appt now, and I hope the titty fairy has visited you by then!!  ^fairydust^

Wolla ~ Enjoy the V festival, and fab news on your scan and councelling ~ all one step closer to that little bundle, hey?  ^hugme^

Sinny ~ I'm so so sorry you've had some bleeding, I too wish I was closer to give you a cuddle, and hope against hope its implantation spotting ^hugme^

Tracey ~ Thank you for your lovely wishes, I'm so excited for you, DH and Max that you're going to be trying for a sibling!  ^clapping^ ^clapping^  Give Max a kiss from me xx

Berrygirl ~ Not long till test date for you now  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Went to see my GP, who has signed me off sick for another 4 weeks (I've been off sick for 3 years now, so nothing new!!) and I had a good old cry about the endo/blocked tubes thing, bless her, she was so lovely, and has referred me for a LAP, but she said she really doesnt think I'll be needing one.  She used to work in gynae, and she said I have no signs of having any problems, other than being very sensitive, and very unhappy at the moment.  :) :(  She knows me well, as you can tell!  ;D  Bless her, she was so lovely, and let my appt run over, so I could cry some more.  I know its not said often, but I really do love my GP.  ^idiot^ ;D

Marie xx

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi ladies,

Wolla that sounds spot on how it should be at this point  ^afro^ Now you just need a hand getting your G.P. to do those forms!  ^bigbad^

Sinny,how are you sweetie?  ^reiki^ I hope....

Berrygirl ooh not that long now.I don't know how to feel about it all.  :-\

Anne,its gone all cloudy here,have you covered up yet?Bet you haven't you  ^evil^ 

Marie,sadly he's married and she'sb really nice  :mad: Maybe in the next life....
Your G.P. sounds lovely.The one we are dealing with at the mo(there are 5 at our practice)is great,very sensitive.Just seen your lil pussy cat-she is very beautiful.Looks very exotic.You look great with your Dad and Ev.Your niece is a sweetie too!Is that a  ^evil^ on your Sis's belly?

Bethxxx

What is the bubble thing on our profile for?

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.