Alex28 - Clomid and DIUI - Testing 25 March ^2ww^

Eileenh - DIUI - Testing 1 April ^2ww^

In between treatment

Ali - Appointment to discuss DIVF 6 June

BethB - DIUI

Blueeyes - Awaiting dh's SSR

CharlieL - DIUI

Colly - DIVF April

Fizz - Considering DIUI. Clinic appointment in March.

Gwendolyn - DIVF in April

Herbaltea - Awaiting HSG then DIUI

jih - DIVF

Julesforgirls - DIUI

Katie Maria - DIUI

KLT - DIUI

LiziBee - 1/2 ICSI & 1/2 D-IVF hoping to cycle in May

Marielou - DIUI April

Nismat - DIUI

Mossie - DIVF

rsmit02 - DIUI - Waiting for AF

Sinbad - DIVF in April

Struthie - Consultant appointment on 30 March to discuss treatment. Most likely ICSI.

Sweetcaroline - DIUI April

Trixie - DI in March

Wolla - Awaiting DIUI - pre-conceptual care appt April '05 & 'top of the list' appt June 05

Precious Cargo On Board ^clapping^

Josie - DIUI - EDD 13/10/05 ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Clare - DIUI - EDD 01/12/05 ^congrats^ ^cloud9^

Our Miracle is Here ^babycrawl^

Ali - Proud mummy to Cameron (DIVF)
Jayne - Proud mummy to Jack and Ben (DIUI)
JulesUK- Proud mummy to Katelyn (DI)
Sweetcaroline - Proud mummy to Sophie (natural miracle)
Tracey - Proud mummy to Maxwell (DIVF)

Please let me have any additions/amendments to the above list :)

-------------------------

Hi all :)

Josie - Thanks for your IM. Glad I could help :)

Alex - Wishing you all the luck in the world for your test tomorrow. Fingers crossed very tightly for you ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Marie - Hope the appointment's going well today :)

Katie - Hearing pg news from anyone is always so hard, not matter how pleased you are for them. So, I know you feel nothing but happiness, but I'm still gonna send you a huge hug, because I know it's not easy ^hugme^
Daniel Bedingfield concert sounds good :) I've never fancied seeing him, but one of my friends saw him here in Cardiff and she was the same as me, and just got dragged along with someone else, and she said he was absolutely amazing, and is now a huge fan! ;D

Caroline - ^hugme^ to you also for seeing that double buggy! I agree, you are the lucky one getting wed to your fab dp very soon :) Glad you enjoyed your virtual hen night ;D ;D

Eileen - Happy hols! Hope you have a nice time :) I've got the week off this week - although only work Wed-Fri anyway, and it's been lurvely :)

Dragoon - CONGRATULATIONS! So pleased for you.

Big ^hello^ to everyone else. Hope you're all okay.

Off to see the Wizard of Oz tomorrow night at the theater :) Love the theatre, but don't go often enough, and the last serious play I saw was before Christmas - Dinner with Gaby Roslyn, Stephanie Beacham, etc. Very good.

Right, off to have a nose around the boards :)

Love and babydust.

Jayne x ^fairydust^

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Just a very quick one from me, sorry have been absent again! but DH is not well at the moment with his colitus and if no improvement by Tuesday he has to be admitted to hospital.

However, some good news! AF arrived last night, went into clinic this morning, start D/R tomorrow and the stimming and D/R on Saturday with 6th April as possible date for IUI - Yippee!!!

Here we go again - just when we finished paying off the large Credit Card bill..... here's some more to add to it but it will be worth it.

Love to everyone as always and congrats to Dragoon - fab news!

Re: no donor sperm - I managed to get a clinic not connected to mine for the donor sperm, its just a matter of ringing around and seeing who can supply the best match. I started with those nearest and worked my way around, although as Caroline mentioned, eventaully ended up with a London Clinic.

Have a fab weekend!

Nat xx

·
Registered
133 Posts
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hi all,

I am so happy to be here! I quick update, dh has primary testicular failure diagnosed 5 years ago, we have been ttc via donor sperm for 2 years.  We had 7 treatments 3 natural diui, 3 with clomid and one injectable diui all bfn. Clinic basically told us it was my weight affecting the outcome of treatment yoyoing between 18 and 23 stone they thought my weight was the only reason for the bfns, they tested me for pcos, checked my tubes everything.

So I took a break from treatment, had weight loss surgery 8 months ago have gone down to 16.9 stone and still losing.  My clinic want us to start treatment again so I am delighted!

My period is due Saturday and then off we go got the dreaded pee sticks are in the bathroom, we will do a natural cycle to start again.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all better!

Ruthx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nat - Brilliant news!  You're back on the rollercoaster  :)  Good luck!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Ruth - Fingers crossed AF arrives on time for you.  Bet you can't wait to get this cycle started.  Good luck!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Hello girls,

Back from my appt - slightly confused. Last time we met our DR., he said I'd be on 50mg clomid, days 2-6. I ovulate on a regular basis, but he said this would help make more follicles, and give u s a better chance of success.
Today, he was on about us doing injectable cycles. Not too sure if I want to do that, as I always overstimmed in my ICSI cycles. ??? Anyway, I've got my clomid, plus I've got enough Menopur left over from my ICSI cycles for 3 IUI's.
Not sure now if we should do clomid or injectables? Is there a higher chance of success with injectables?
Anyway, I'm cd12 of a 27/28 day cycle, so we start as soon as AF shows. :)

Ruth - Nice to see you about again! Best of luck or this coming cycle ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Nat - Fab news!! Are you sniffing or injecting for dr? ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Dragoon - Congratulations!! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^congrats^ ^babycrawl^ Was this a medicated or natural cycle?

Alex - Good luck for testing tomorrow! ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Marie xx

·
Registered
111 Posts
Can't believe how many of us there are on here now - it's fab!  And two 'precious cargos on board' and lots of folk about to start cycling.  It's all very exciting!

Ruth - it's great to see you back here. Hope AF shows up at the weekend and then lots of luck for this cycle  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Nat - sorry your DH is not so well.  Hope he gets better and doesn't have to go into hospital.  But fantastic news that you have started D/R.  Blimey the 6th April for IUI - that seems so soon!  My clinic has me D/R for 3 weeks - it's a nightmare.  Anyway lots of luck for this cycle  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Marie - sorry I don't know what the rates of success of clomid vs. injectables are.  But just because you overstimmed on your ICSI cycles doesn't necessarily mean you will this time if you go with injectables.  I overstimmed on my first DIUI with injectables and then understimmed on the next one.  Good luck whichever you decide.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Have fun at the theatre Jayne!  I'm going to the theatre tomorrow night as well. But unfortunately in my case it's to see the local theatre group doing something I've never heard of so could potentially be a pile of poo.  (Have to go cos DP does the sound/music for them)

Alex - lots and lots of luck for tomorrow  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Eileen

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Hello!!

Just thought I'd pop my nose in to see how everyone is doing AND... I see the previously empty 'precious cargo on board' category isn't empty anymore - yippee!!!!!!!!!!! :)

CONGRATS to Josie and Dragoon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love to everyone else.

Jules xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hello

Hope everyone is having a good Good Friday  ^sunny^  Things not looking so good here.  I was feeling really positive about this cycle cos 2 good follies, good womb lining and good CM...and also cos it's Spring and I feel generally fairly upbeat and relaxed.  However have now (on day 8 of 2WW) got AF type pains and feel grumpy and depressed and like AF is on the way.  Pants.

Think I'll go and eat some chocolate!

Eileen

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh Eileen, I hope not  ^hugme^  Could just be all the hormones happening for implantation.  The 2ww is a complete torment isn't it  :( 

Go enjoy some choccie and I'm going to keep my fingers crossed very tightly that what you're feeling is all positive - I felt very premenstrual during my 2ww and had AF cramps too.  Hang on to the hope!  ^reiki^

Sending you lots of positive vibes and babydust  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^fairydust^  ^reiki^

Love

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alex - Thinking of you, and hoping you have good news  ^reiki^

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
111 Posts
Jayne - thanks for your message.  I've been driving myself potty reading about AF symptoms on 2ww on here!  Have come to the great conclusion that you can't conclude anything!  DP is working and I am home alone.  Have done all the housework.  Am meant to be writing an article, but have zero motivation to think about anything else other than my every ache and pain!  :-\

Alex - thinking about you too  ^reiki^

Eileen

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Hi Guys

Well i got up AT 6 this am and went for wee then got up again at 8 and did test.  Negative!  No AF show as of yet though - cvould it be too early??  or am i just getting my hopes up?

Eileen - hope yours does not make a show..

·
Registered
111 Posts
Alex - so sorry test was negative this AM.  I think sometimes if implantation is late it can be too early.  Are you going to test again tomorrow?  Sending you lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for a positive outcome.

thinking of you

Eileen

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Alex -  ^hugme^ for the neg test today.  I'm hanging onto hope for you, as I have read lots of posts on the boards over the years where people haven't got a positive test result until days after their official test day.  The evil  ^witch^ is the only one who can tell you for sure, and I'm hoping she doesn't show her face for another 9 months!  ^reiki^

Fingers crossed for a  ^reiki^ tomorrow!

Love

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Alex - when was your IUI?   I tested negative 13dpIUI then two very very dark lines 15dpIUI on my successful cycle.  ^hugme^  

Eileen - I'm sorry you're having the 2ww wobbles - its awful, isnt it?  Definately the worst part of tx   ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I'm feeling a lot better after my 'wobble' yesterday - I was just being silly!   :-[  AF is due in around 2 weeks time, and then I'll start my clomid.    :)

Marie xx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey, don't feel silly Marie.  Everyone's entitled to a wobble  ;)  Roll on AF!

Love

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Jayne - when I have a wobble, its like a plate of jelly - it don't stop wobbling for a while  ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^  Thats what DH says anyway, but what does he know? He's a man!  ;D

Marie xx

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello there,
Hi Alex - really sorry to hear about the negative this morning, but as everyone says, plenty of tests are negative on the date AF is due and then positive a few days later.  Don't give up hope - AF isn't here.

hope you're feeling better, Eileen - it's a horrible time and the smallest thing can raise your hopes or make you doubt the whole thing.  Fingers crossed!

Hope everyone else is doing okay,
love Josie

·
Registered
193 Posts
Thanks for the post Jayne and gosh I'm still just so excited and tested myself again yesterday just had to prove to myself that the result on Tuesday was right!(And on Tuesday I tested twice once at home and once at hospital and both came back ^BFP^ )Just trying to take it easy as much as I possibly can anyway!

Alex you may just have tested too early so try and keep your hopes up as you never know and if it didn't work this time then hopefully next time it will!I know during my two week wait I had stomach cramps and my moods were so up and down and there my typical signs that period is coming so I thought it hadn't worked yet it had,so just give your body abit more time and try testing again!

Having gone through a BFN I know how heart breaking it is but I'm proof that it does work it,you may just have to have a few more treatments till you get the right result!I'd never ate so much chocolate as I did when I was on my  ^2ww^ it helped me though so try and do or eat something you enjoy to try and take your mind away from it!

I think there'll be plenty more  ^BFP^ by the end of next month so good luck to everyone and I'm sending you all the ^fairydust^ and ^reiki^ that I can!So spread it around and lets see some more  ^BFP^.

Lots of Love Clare xxxx

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Clare - am so so pleased for you  ^pompom^ ^pompom^ Wonderful news.

Alex - am keeping everything crossed that you tested too early and we will be getting good news from you shortly!

Eileen - hope those AF symptons are staying away. Hang in there  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Marie - I am injecting for downregging with Suprefact and then stimming with Puregon, in fact I start stimming today, which is bizarre after d/r only started yesterday - I guess they know what they are doing.....

Hope everyone else is enjoying the lovely sunshine. We are just off to town to pick up some easter eggs - if there are any left.

Love to everyone,

Nat xx

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.