Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all!!

Have just been floating around the boards and thought 'why not see if anyone wants to meet up in Brum??' :) Any suggestions or ideas anybody???

Tinkerbelle78 xx

·
Registered
482 Posts
I think that would be a wonderful idea!!!

I believe that the more angels we have in our life to support us the better so I am well up for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yay!!!  :) :) Have posted on the other thread re ideas for where to go and also when!!

Tinkerbelle78 xx

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hi

Hope u don't mind me joining u.

I am from brum but having tx at coventry walsgrave. Would love to meet up with people from brum.

Katie
xx

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats fab news!! The more the merrier!! :) :) am going to leave the post for about a week and then arrange place and time-have you got any ideas hun?? Am also posting on the Birmingham Thread.

Tinkerbelle78 xx

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also am going to be away from Tues-Fri so won't be posting but if anybody has ideas of where to go and possible dates then post them on the thread and I will organise it when I get back!

Tinkerbelle78 xx

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi,
I've been lurking around FF for a while but trying to find courage to join in. I would definitely be interested in meeting up with people from Brum if you don't mind me gate crashing.
Pootle26

·
Registered
482 Posts
This is great! More ladies hiding in corners ready to come out the better!!!

Lets hope some of us will be able to drink!!!

lol

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yay! will be fab to meet you all-just need to decide when and where! :)

·
Registered
642 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Any ideas for the 'meet up' ladies??? do you want to go for food or drinks or both?? what kind of food do you prefer??? what dates are good for you all or shall I just say a date and time and see who can make it??? :) :)

Tinkerbelle78xx

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks for the welcome Michelle, I've plucked up the courage to post on the Birmingham thread too!

I'm up for any suggestions as to meeting up - the classic "I don't mind ..."

Pootle
xx

·
Registered
482 Posts
I think it is better to take the lead tink!

I think food would be a good idea as it helps to add to the evening.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok then!! Will have a think over the weekend and consult some Brummie friends (who we are going to stay with) and see what they suggest.  Will post a when and where Sunday or Monday and once we have replies I will book a table!

T xx :)

·
Premium Member
3,001 Posts
I'd love to come!  Its only half an hour by train from here... if we are sticking to the city centre!  Gives me a chance to go raid primark too  ;D ;D

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yay!!! Thats fab news!!! The more the merrier!!! :) :) :) Will be fab to meet everyone.

Bee-it will def be city centre as it's easy access for people like you (and me come to think of it!! ;D)

·
Premium Member
3,001 Posts
;D ;D Dont count on it  ;D ;D  I know i'll get off at new street but other than that i'd be lost ^roflmao^

·
Registered
642 Posts
Tinkerbelle - What about somewhere like La Tasca, its tapas so its will be food you can pick at rather than a big meal. And it always has a sociable feel when i've been.

Michelle x

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Shelly!! Thats a fab idea-tapas is great and your right about the atmosphere!! Good thinking! Okay if we say 7.30pm at La Tasca (are we on about the one by Jimmy Spices on Broad Street!!??) but now we have to decide a date.....................................

Txx

·
Registered
642 Posts
Not sure, i know there is one on Broad street but not sure where. I've only been to the one in Solihull. Is jimmy spices near the top of Broad street?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts