Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New thread ladies!

Here's hoping Sunny24's luck can rub off on us al!!

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
thanks holly for the new home i hope i can spread the luck xxxxx ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Congratulations Sunny  ^sunny^ wishing you lots of luck and that the little 1 stays put!

Good luck to all testing soon  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

^Cuddle^ for the BFN

I am due to test in 1 week, 2ww is driving me mad!

Donna xx

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
can some one please tell me how to get a strip along the bottom from lillypie or others thanks

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Hiya,

Herbaltea-so sorry that the wicked witch got you hunny!!!!!

Sunny-I asked the same question a couple of days ago-if you click one of the tickers at the bottom of someones profile you can do it that way-I lost my temper with it though and gave up,hope you have better luck!!!!

Kelly x

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Kelly is right sunny,  click on a ticker then you will be able to maek your own.

Who is testing this week?

Donna xx

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi Again

Congratulations Sunny![/font]

I was delighted when i saw the ^BFP^

Herbal Tea - My heart goes out to you. I was sorry to hear your news. Will you be able to start tx straight away?

Prof Waffle - Delighted to hear that the bleeding has stopped! Fingers crossed for you.

Looby Lou & Donna T - Hoping that the ^2ww^ is not driving you both insane.

Tomsmummy - Hope you got through the weekend ok.

Kelly D - Good luck for your scan tomorrow! Here's hoping that you haven't ov'd.

Best wishes to everyone else I've forgotten to mention. Enjoy your Sunday (or what's left of it!)

·
Registered
81 Posts
hi everybody never done personals but good luck to all testing Mon Tues I'm trying my hardest to stay  ^reiki^ not looking good though had a little blood sat then Little on sun Ive just had a few days off work trying to revitalise my self but getting serious AF pains why do we have to go through this

·
Registered
756 Posts
Hi all....

HT how are you holding up hon?? Really sorry to hear that the AF witch arrived for you..big hugs...

Sunny24 congrats to u...and stop taking tests he he I think 7 is probably enough now...

Day 22 for me today and my positiveness is starting to wear off...still praying and hoping for a miracle of my own though xx

·
Registered
85 Posts
I've just been through the posts catching up and Sunny has a BFP - FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC!! Good luck for your first scan and hope the next couple of weeks go smoothly. Remember that the first few weeks are v important for development so take it easy.

I have a scan later today to see if I'll be able to do another cycle. I had a scan last week but the nurse couldn't tell whether what she was seeing were two cysts or two early follicles so I guess I should find out later today.

Hopefully they're not cysts but if they aren't cysts then why do my follicles start growing so early on a clomid cycle. Is that normal?? Does that mean I'm too responsive? Oh god, I'm such a worrier. I really need an on/off switch for my worry meter sometimes...

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hi Katie - Hope your scan goes ok today. I have one tomorrow to see if there are any cysts lurking - I so hope I can just get straight on with this cycle as to wait a whole new month would be so depressing!

Good luck to everyone about to test  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
756 Posts
Hi Katie...

Let u know how u got on today..hope it was good news for u xx

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Hi,

Just thought I would quick pop on and say I had a great scan today-1 follie-21mm,had hcg jab in my fat **** cheek  :eek: :eek: and we are going back in the morning for basting!!!!

Got to go!!! Big hello to all of you and lets hope we all get our much deserved bfp's very soon!!!

Kelly x

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hi All
Still got my fingers crossed for some more bfp. I am getting really frustrated waiting to hear back from my cons as to wether I can go ahead this month as he will be on hol but waiting to hear if his stand in can do it!!
Really getting to me today for some reason :( and cant even blame the drugs as not on any yet!!
Good luck

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Hi Tommysmummy,

Its so frustrating waiting for someone to call isnt it?? Ireally hope the stand in can do this cycle for you ^reiki^ ^reiki^ you dont need tablets to blame,your entitled to have all the feelings your having!!!

Good luck

Kelyl x

·
Registered
756 Posts
Great news on the follies Kelly...good luck for todays basting...xxx

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi All!

Katie - hope your scan went well yesterday!
Kelly - Well done! delighted to hear that at long last things worked out for you and the best of luck with the basting. Hope you're not too nervous as I know you were a bit apprehensive!

Herbaltea - Good luck with your scan today - here's hoping that you've no cysts and can start tx straight away!
Tommysmummy-Here's hoping that you got that call and tx can progress!. Stay positive!
Katie - Hope your scan went well. For my two cycles my con thought that I had cysts originally as they looked large but in later scans they turned out to be follies!

Loobylu- Another day closer to test day! Hope it's flying by!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Thanks Eire...planning to test on the 17th which will be 17 dpo (day 31 = AF Normally due by then) whens ur test day??

Not feeling so positive this morn..just heard of the 3rd friend of mine this month whose got pregnant..silly as it sounds i was thinking of things comining in 3s so when I heard of 2 i was hoping id be the 3rd...daft eh! Also feel like ive got mild period pain which is wierd and im only 9dpo...and on day 23 of my cycle?????

Has any body heard off prof waffle..wondered how she was getting on??

xx

·
Registered
85 Posts
Dear everyone,

The scan yesterday showed that I have two fat follicles (20.5 and 22.5) rather than two fat cysts which is a relief. Although I am a bit perturbed that they grow so rapidly...anyway, did the pee stick test again this morning and no surge so I have to do the hcg injection this evening. DH was scheduled to be out tonight with friends but there's no way I'm doing it myself so he's going to have to come back home early. Basting on Thursday (day 13). Hope the timing works out okay and I don't surge before injection time this evening.

Loobylu and Eire - hoping you're staying sane in the last bit of your two week wait. We need someone to join Sunny on the bfp list SOON.

Kelly, thank god they didn't miss ovulation this time and good luck for basting. Hope those swimmers do their stuff.

Herbaltea, fingers crossed that you have no 'orrible cysts and that you can get going straight away.

Tomsmummy, hope your consultant pulls his finger out the proverbial and starts giving you the attention that you deserve.

Fingers and toes crossed for anyone else embarking or part way through their IUI cycles!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Loobylu - Those AF pains could just be "Implantation" pains!!!! Keep thinking positive thoughts. I'm due for testing on 18th (15 days after basting) but I'll know well in advance as it will be day 29 in my cycle and my cycle is normally 24 days. I was blessed last month as my cycle only lasted 19 days!!. I mean if my AF had to come I was grateful that it came so early so it was 7 days less of torturous waiting!! and the two week wait was only 8 days!!.

As for your friend being the 3rd one to get pregnant & things happening in 3's...look at it this way, isn't it unlucky to take the 3rd light from a match! (it goes back to the World War when the enemy would look out for soldiers so that they could 1.lift gun 2. aim 3. shoot/fire! so there you go, just proves that 3 can be unlucky too!So instead of getting upset, perhaps you could thank your lucky start?

Katie - Well done on the size of your follies!!!! Very Impressive!!!. Good luck tonight with the HCG shot and for basting on Thursday.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.