Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes ladies
Im hurting inside.  I only have 2 follicles after injecting for 4 days of gonal f 300. Any successes or hope out there?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi

i to did not have may follicles this time round (low ovarian reserve) but was on different meds (menopur) only had 4 follicles on day 5 but by day 11 i had a couple more went on to get 4eggs three fertilized and two but back. so i would say hang in they and hopefully things will change at your next scan
Good luck xx

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank u floss, im more relaxed today x

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi there,

Im having EC on thus and at my scan last Tues which was day 6 of injecting Menopur i had 11 folli's theni had a scan day 9 and only 7 had grown but still were not big enough so had to continue with Menopur until Monday. Ive just had my HGC injection tonight and im having EC thus so fingers crossed for all of us hey? ;D 

Bev x

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
I had a scan every two days on my last ICSI - first there were two follicles, then four, then six, then eight. Then at EC I got four eggs, then two embryos, then one baby.

What I'm trying to say is, quantity doesn't necessarily mean success. It really does only take one good one.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Miranda That's so sweet! Im continuing with injections and have told my little mind that it can happen with the 2. Thanks for the inspiration  ^hugme^ .  Went for acupuncture yesterday and feeling more relaxed and positive

Bevrossi Goodluck to us. This must be ur drug free day today.  Goodluck with e/c ^reiki^ ^reiki^ 

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hi bettyboop
I just wanted to say I only had one really good foli at 5 day, on menopur, I was given the option to cancel the cycle due to poor response but decided to proceed.  Got 4 eggs, 1 fertilized and Im still heading down the road with a BFP and waiting for week 7 scan.  Good luck hon, it only take one  ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^pray^

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Best Bean Im almost in tears. Congrats on ur BFP  ^banana^ .  What a lovely chrimbo pressie for you.  I normally get 5 or 6 eggs with two fertilising on both cycles I did.  All Im praying for now is 3 or four follies at least with 2 eggs.  ^pray^ Two more days to go for me xx

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thank you, yes drug free today  ;D  and EC collection tomorrow will let you know how it goes x x

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
Hi bettyboop - we only had 5 follies after a week (with only 2 a decent size) but they upped the gonalf to 375 (from 225) and reduced the buserelin a bit and we were up to 6 good sized follies just before ec. Ended up with 11 eggs, so there is still plenty of hope.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cath Thanks for the inspiration. xx

Bevros wonder egg collection went well xx

Been in London overnight and slept in a hotel as we wanted to get to scan early.
The scan was very good. We have 6 follicles measuring between 8mm and 18mm
. 6 surprises. There is other little ones to catch up too. 1/2 a dozen eggs? Bring it on! Lining is coming up thick from 3.8 to 8mm

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi fluffy
I have egg collection scheduled for wednesday.  They will confirm with monday's scan.  What meds are u on and when is ur e/c? x

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
I found that going without breakfast really helped them see more on my scans - my colon always got in the way otherwise!  ;D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts