Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI, my name is Jeanette i am New to this site, i am 26 hubby 25 just had 1st ICSI attempt now day 11 after EC. They got 10 eggs from me and only 1 was mature!!! They were suprised as its hubby with low sperm count. luckily it fertilised and was transferred. It was a grade 2.5, 4 cell embryo, obviously our hopes arent great. Anyone any similar stories?? ^help^

·
Registered
790 Posts
Hi Jeanette, I'm afraid I can offer you any help but I just wanted to wish you lots of luck.  Remember, you only need 1 for it to work and thankfully one egg did fertilise so you are in with a chance !!!! Sending you lots of  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^ and ^fairydust^ and I hope you get a  ^BFP^ come test day !!!  You are 2 days ahead of me.  I had my ec last Wednesday so I'm just on day 9 !
Take care and all the best x

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Holly,
Thanks for your support,  i know there is a small chance but it is so hard to stay positive!! :) :)

^fairydust^

Ive got everything crossed for you,
Ill let you know how we get on.
Take care

Jeanette XXX

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
Hi Jeanette

I think you should stay positive.

Both in my clinic and I  have also read that sometimes people with grade 1 embryos don't get a BFP and sometimes people with Grade 4 embryos do.

So  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ positive vibes to you.  ^No AF^

Heather

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
My son was a 2.5,  4 cell embryo. He's now a handsome 3 year old.

Good Luck

Fiona

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.