Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I wondered if anyone can help. We are thinking about going to the London Fertility Centre and I wanted to hear from women who have been treated there, what they thought of it, how their treatment went.

Would really appreciate any comments

Bx

·
Registered
721 Posts
Hi

We have had 3 cycles at LFC, all failed due to egg quality. The clinic is fine, nurses friendly.
We saw Prof Craft initially but have seen Dr de Graff and Dr Asad. If you cant see the prof ask for Dr de Graff as she was really nice.

Good luck

Helen xx

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I am with LFC for egg freezing.  They are really good, especially since I am the anxious, analytical patient-from-hell type. ;)

I highly recommend Dr. de Graaf; she is down-to-earth, knows her stuff and yet is kind and understanding.  She also had the grace to admit that there were a lot of unknowns in infertility - a refreshing change from docs who think they know it all.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hello,

I'm just about to start an ivf/icsi cycle at LFC.
I've been seeing Dr Maxwell, she seems nice enough, very straightforward, not overly precious which i find refreshing, actually all the staff seem fine.
I should start stimming at the beginning of July so can't comment on how the treatment has gone.
I had a failed treatment at Bart's previously and find the LFC clinic much more tranquil, but I guess that's the difference between NHS and private treatment!

Karen

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
I had 3 cycles there - and one little bubs!

I had all of my scans etc in portsmouth and travelled to london for EC and ET.  it was all fine, some of the staff are lovely - and i saw the same nurse on each occasion which was very nice.  the changing room (corridor...) is a bit dodgy, and i did manage to walk in on someone having treatment (no-one told me not to go back in the room!!) but I would def recommend them - and they have got a pretty good track record!!

good luck hun

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts