Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had negative hpt's, done 2 on 12 days post FET. Testing tomorrow 13 days post transfer, or is there no hope left really?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi Christabell

Sorry this has not happened to me personally but i have heard of people testing before their OTD and getting a negative and then on OTD they get a positive. I really hope this is the case for you. When is your OTD?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought fri as the transfer was fri 4th but the clinic said I could go in tomorrow first thing. Last time I bled at day seven so it was all over fairly quickly. This is what I dreaded going to the end, not bleeding  and still a negative. Nevermind just have to get through tomorrow, not sure if it will just be a urine test or whether they will check my bloods? Thanks for your support x

·
Registered
222 Posts
I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Let me know how you get on ^reiki^ ^hugme^ ^pray^

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dear dawnie, it's been a difficult day. Went to clinic did a blood hcg, negative then a very slight positive. Sent blood to the lab, waited all day and came back with BFN. Had my head sorted it was neg then there was a glimmer of hope. Think will try one more cycle then draw a line under fertility, can't keep doing this to myself!!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
So sorry to hear your news ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
So sorry  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts