Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had success on clomid, ^banana^ ^banana^
Please let me know your stories as there does not appear to be many women on here with a success with the clomid drug. It would be nice to cheer us girls up who are on clomid, it will also keeps us positive to keep going. Thank you and congrates to you being successful on making your baby..
                                                          The Mouse xx

·
Registered
202 Posts
Marsha Mouse

I think there is plenty of people who have been successful on Clomid - you may find most of them have now moved onto the Bun in the Oven thread though!!

Not so long ago (perhaps a month ot two) there was a run of bpf's.  Me included!!

For me I think it was the metformin combined with 100mg of Clomid that did the trick.

Good Luck

Becky :)

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
hi Marsha

i have also had success on clomid first cycle last Feb worked for me i now have a beautiful little girl i have also posted in the clomid & success threads were you will find plenty other women with there success stories too
                              love baby wisper

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
hiya

we do seem to be having a bit of a lull at present with BFP's but a couple of months ago we seemed to have loads all together.  Dorey,Jane, Anne are 3 that spring to mind!  We must be due another one soon  ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
hi

I was also part of that run of things, with a couple of others. I fell pregnant on my 2nd cycle of 50mg back in march. So it does happen, and we are out there. try looking on the bun in the oven thread particularly in the 1st and 2nd tri boards. There are a lot of us about!

Don't give up...

love Rachel x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.