Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are considering going for Mild/Natural IVF at either CREATE St Paul's or CARE Tunbridge Wells and just wondered if anyone had experience of these clinics please?

Thanks
Podge

·
Registered
66 Posts
how is going with Create? I'm thinking to check them out, the natural ivf seems interesting

·
Registered
8 Posts
I did 4 cycles of natural modified at create london age 43-44, Amh 1.3, 3 cycles were banking. Unfortunately even though I did get blasts they didn’t stick and that was the end of my IVF experience after 9 previous fails. If I was you and you can only afford one cycle I would go for high drugs and hope for the best, 300-450 of menopur for example. Create is a More natural approach and really I think you are looking at 3 cycles to find maybe a golden egg. Before create I was at the lister, it was great at the start but we kind of fell out towards the end, but I won’t completely knock it but there are other clinics that may be better.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Catherine12 is right. I had 2 failed treatment with create even though I was able to produce eggs with good quality embryos ^idiot^. I finally decided to leave them early this year, I am 47yrs and age not on my side.  ^eyes^

I made the decision of using Donor eggs and I am glad I did and honestly I didn’t think it will work as I thought the problem was with my womb as I had fibroids removed in 2015, even though all test showed my womb was ok.

I just wanted a baby ^pray^ ! Anyways, create asked me to try again Feb this year, I just got fed up and changed clinic. In sept 2020 I went to LWC Harley street , used donor eggs and got pregnant with first treatment! After 16years of trying to get pregnant! ^reiki^

I feel natural modified will be good for those in their 30’s or younger and with time on their hands.

In my opinion I feel it’s  good to consider options available and to research other clinics.

Sending baby dust to all  ^fairydust^

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sweetmother said:
I feel natural modified will be good for those in their 30's or younger and with time on their hands.

Sending baby dust to all ^fairydust^
yeah this is what I don't get, they offer Mild IVF + meds to younger women and Natural IVF with no meds to over 40s... shouldn't be the other way around? ::) Older women need a boost and their time is short

·
Registered
8 Posts
To be honest it really just depends on how your body reacts. I have had high and low drugs and have had the same outcome but if it was my first round I would definitely want to go for at least 300 menopur or gonal f and that would let you know how you react. If you don’t get many eggs on that then maybe do another round on lower doses.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts