Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am just wondering if there is anyone in Northamptonshire area having IVF. We just moved in to Kettering and having appointment in London next week in hospital and they should reffer us to Northamptonshire area for IVF treatment.
I found this message on NHS website, so being quite confused where we could have a treatment.
"Funding for IVF treatment in Northamptonshire is temporarily suspended and only women aged 39 years of age are being referred for treatment."
It is message from a year 2006 with no update. If anyone have an idea it would be great. :)
thanks

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Hi Ingrid

Have had a look and there's a couple of active threads for Northamptonshire. There's the 'Northampton Ladies' and 'Kettering IVF'. Here's the links to the latest threads ;)

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=95866.90

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=119013.375

There's also various threads for specific clinics on both the IVF board and ICSI board. WHen you know which clinic you'll be at let me know and there may be a chat thread for it.

Good Luck ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Rachel x

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Hi Ingrid
That was the case in 2006 as I was effected by it. We went private in the end, although we saw the same drs as we would have done if with the NHS.
I believe the funding is back in place now, but if you check the IVF in Kettering thread I'm sure someone on there will help. I think one of them is currrently going through tx.

Wishing you all the luck in the world with your tx, as you can see, miracles do happen and we are very lucky to have a little girl from FET (our second tx).

Sharon xx

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for your reply. I`ll have a look in that threads.
I am new to FF, so it takes me some time to find out all interesting topics.
wish you luck Shabba and sending  :-* to your little angel. I believe that miracles will happen.
We have finished our second IUI with no success and waiting to be reffered for IVF.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
If you need any help just give me a shout  :-*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.