14,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi anyone in norfolk or suffolk who would like to meet let me know ,take care
suzie

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hi Olive

i live in Suffolk and would be happy to meet or chat. There don't seem to be too many of us on this site from our part of the world!

I have treatement in London at the Lister. What about you?

Helena

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi
there dont seem to be many of us at all from our part of the world! it would be good to chat
I am often in the chat room with the others especially in evenings. we are all a bit barmey so be warned!! only joking. :D so hope to catch up with you and you can always send me a message.
hope you are well. im off to the big meet in stratford if you are up for it
take care
suzie

·
Registered
847 Posts
hi i'm in Suffolk, nr Ipswich (woodbridge)

nice to meet ya all x

Zoe x

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm in Ipswich. Hello there.
xRebecca

·
Registered
253 Posts
hi there

hope you've all checked out the meeting place thread for Norfolk/suffolk folks. We are hoping to meet in may.

hope you might come along

Helena

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hello All

I am in Cambridgeshire but on the Suffolk Border ! Very new to all this - still waiting for first appt at clinic - Prem Menopause 10 yrs ago. Anyone tell me how to get on the 'thread' for local area
Thank you

·
Registered
104 Posts
;) Hi there Jennifer!

In 'meeting places' there's Norfolk/Suffolk girls, this should read Norfolk/Suffolk/Cambridgeshire girls as there are several girls from Cambridgeshire. At some point we'll change the name to 'East Anglian girls'. We've met up a couple of times & be assured they are great girls. Check us out & join us!

There are also some girls in the Peterborough area, think they are meeting up on the 31st.

I'm from Suffolk but have treatment at Bourn. Hope to 'speak' to you soon!

Love P XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

^daisy^

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Jennifer

I have just set up a support group in Peterborough, cambridgeshire

If ur interested, we are meeting up next saturday 31st July in Peterborough city centre

If its close enough for you or if u fancy joining us any other time then u r more than welcome.

If u would like further details let me know via im or by leaving a message on the thread

best of luck

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi there!
Im Sam and Ive recently moved from Surrey to Suffolk (near Framlingham).  I used to run a support group down South, but now am out on a limb a bit, not knowing anyone yet!  So Id love to meet up with anyone from around Suffolk and noticed all your messages on the site.

My boyfriend and I have had 5 gos at IVF, the last one being the best , we were pregnant for 6 weeks, but sadly lost it.  We've actually said that we will stop treatment now and think about adoption, but Id still love to chat with other people in same situation, they are the only people who understand what its REALLY like!

Be good to hear where you meet .

Thanks,
Sam
x :)

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Hi, I'm in Ipswich too.  Having iui @ Ipswich hos.  Will have 1 more then private ivf either @ bourn hall or isis in colchester.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi there,
           haven't posted anything before,but noticed you are off to Isis in April. We became fed up  :mad:,with our NHS treatment last year,so decided to take a bit more control of our situation,and contacted Isis. We are in the horrible 2ww,following our 2nd ICSI cycle.  :-\   I have to say that our experience at Isis has been brilliant. The staff are all very friendly,the place has a very relaxed atmosphere. We have felt so much more in control,and everything is explained well and sympathetically. I was recommended by a friend,and I think it makes you feel more relaxed if you know of somebody elses experience,
                     hope all goes well for you  :)
                                            suz

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Hi, Im in bury st edmunds! anyone from bury???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts