Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I'm trying to find anyone who lives in North Essex who has been through ICSI treatment who i can talk to - we had our first cycle at St Bart's and are currently awaiting to hear when we can start our next following my miscarriage at approx 9 weeks? It would just be good to hear from someone else who understands what it is like? - Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Hello Ninny

I am very sorry to hear of your loss ^hugme^

I havent had ICSI but IVF personally but i do know of friends who have gone down the ICSI route.

Whereabouts in Essex are you?

We have a meet up in Essex which usually consists of about 9 or 10 woman who meet up for lunch and all discuss different things, some of us have suffered losses, some are currently going through treatment and some are on a break from treatment at the moment. We have all walked different paths, but we all have the same destination and it is so refreshing to speak to people who actually understand your pain.

If you are interested in coming along to the next meet, then here's the link:
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,27039.10.html

You'ld be more than welcome to join us

Kim xxxxx

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi
Ninny,i live in the Essex area near lakeside way, the big shopping centre. So sorry to hear about your loss sending you lots of prayers coming your way. I had my 1st ivf in Barts in London it was our NHS go, i didn't respond well to the meds so i had to cancel. I had a second cycle there but again i didn't respond well to the meds. In the end we went to Brentwood The Nuffield hospital they have an ivf clinic there we had to be self pay there i did manage to respond to the treatment but unfortunately it was;nt a success. We did do ICSI .

Hoping to get to know you soon.

hugs ^Cuddle^
Dez

Ninny said:
Hi - I'm trying to find anyone who lives in North Essex who has been through ICSI treatment who i can talk to - we had our first cycle at St Bart's and are currently awaiting to hear when we can start our next following my miscarriage at approx 9 weeks? It would just be good to hear from someone else who understands what it is like? - Thanks guys

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Kim, i have joined about a week ago and still trying to get used to this site but i love it to bits, its a great help. I have just looked at your reply post to Ninny asking her to come along to your support group which you meet up. I am from the Essex area as well where abouts do you meet up? It would be great to meet up and have a chat, i hope you don't mind me being abit forward and asking myself along. I know your post was nearly a year ago but if you see my reply it would be great to hear from you.

I hope i am not being to forward. Hope to speak to you soon.
hugs
Dessie

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.