Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.
Are there any fellow care notts users out there? Would be lovely to get to know either some local ladies who are having/thinking of tx this year and/or ladies who use care nottingham as their clinic.
Shout up if there's anyone out there! Lol.

Lolli x

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
hi hun

I had all my cycles at CARE notts and we were blessed with our precious dd :) we're planning to ttc no2 in the summer, what stage are you at? if i can answer any questions i will

love
Suze xx

·
Registered
6,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi suze ,

Many congrats on your beautiful little girl. It's lovely to hear a success story! Helps keep the faith that it can and does work. I have had both tx's at care notts. I need to have a tubal operation before I can start again. I am in the annoying waiting game bit at the moment! once I have had my op I will start tx again. either one last fet attempt or a full icsi go.am not too sure yet. Hoping to be starting no later than June.
what are your plans? are you starting soon? I see from your signature that you had a good few attempts before falling pg with your dd , but that immunes had a part to play.we are fortunate to have one of the pioneers of immunes at our local clinic,I've heard ppl come from all over for Dr.Georges work. will you be having tx with immunes again this time?
I have limited knowledge of the whole immunes thing, but have repeatedly heard of its success and praise about Dr.Georges work.
wishing you all the best.
lollix

1 - 3 of 3 Posts