2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new home girls...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Ladies

Just caught up with all your posts, so much has happened -

Just wanted to let you know i am thinking of you all, what a trying time it must be for each of you.
I know words wont help at this stressfull time but be strong and posative, think of yourself and close family and be honest with yourself, Do what you feel you need to cry ^mercy^, laugh ^roflmao^, scream ^censored^, shout ^doh^ - get it out
I have been doing a lot of this lately and it does help, i am able to address and deal with situations now and feel more in control.

Wishing all you lovely ladies good luck with everything
All my love
Sonja xx ^daisy^

·
Registered
476 Posts
dear Ange and DH

this is so awfull to write as words are never enough , we all totally know how your feeling , and the 1st time is definatley the worst as I'm sure we all really believe it will work, as Sonja says you do whatever it takes to get over your loss, cause thats what it feels like, have a break and get yourself ready for your fet , it wont feel like it now but time really is a great healer , I remember Deb telling me on my own last et in sept , she wished she could jump in a car and come and give me a big hug (we live quite close ) and I felt so alone in my greaf it was nice to know someone was thinking about me, so I'm willing the biggest hug for you all and hope you can feel it , you know we are all here for you whenever you want ,you just have to let us know.

takecare of yourselves
love and hugs caron xxx

·
Registered
476 Posts
ALLI

its up to you now !! soooooooooo hope you can give us the BFP we all need to see on this thread, be thinking about you ,sending all my love and luck. xx

to all you other girls will try and catch up soon, been so busy ,got family staying till monday also so god knows when I'll get time love to you all
caron welcome squeak glad you've joined us xx

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi girls,

I cant believe it - I got a positive! Trying not to get too excited as I know there is still a long way to go and I have got this far before but I really am on ^cloud9^

Good luck to Lorraine in her 2WW. Keep positive - it really does only take one. Cant wait to hear your news as well. Also wishing all those donor lists to move mega fast so all of you can get a positive result as well on your next cycle. Thanks for all the support. Its made it easier to get through the last month or so just knowing you are there.

Ange - I am so very sorry and now very guilty as well that it didnt work for you. I will say a prayer that it works for you next time. Sending you big hugs in the meantime. ^group^

Love Alli
x

·
Registered
568 Posts
Alli - don't you go making me cry at work!!

I am so pleased for you!!!! It's absolutely fantastic news. We are definately due some on this thread.

Well done to you and DH. ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^
^congrats^

Love Ange x

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hi Alli

What brilliant news - you must be over the moon. And you have made me so happy too ;D Some good news is what we all needed. Sometimes when I am feeling down I come on to FF and reading other peoples success always spurs me on. Well done both of you - heres hoping you have an enjoyable and trouble-free pregnancy (not that you won't worry - we're all experts at that!). I will have to keep logging on now for the next 9 months at least to see how you're getting on :D

Hi to everyone else too - all us waiting to try (again) girls can raise a glass (or two) to you this evening ;D

Love Jaq

·
Registered
476 Posts
ALLI !!!! ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^cool^ ^cool^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^

I'm on cloud nine for you both , sat here with the biggest smile on my face, now you need to pass the good luck on to lorraine, so so pleased for you , don't you go and leave us now ,we need to see you thru the whole nine months ,you're right we only need one good one for it to work, this is what we've all been waiting for , and now the luck has changed heres hoping we all get some positive results next time ;D ;D ;D

love and hugs caron xxxxx

·
Registered
29 Posts
Alli that is great news, I'm really pleased for you.
^congrats^

Caron, I think I need more than good luck, I've got a horrible feeling that it hasn't worked. I find it hard wanting something so much and being willing to do anything but not having any control over the outcome. Not sure if that makes sense.

Hope you're all ok.

Take care of yourselves.

Love Lorraine/x

·
Registered
476 Posts
Lorraine - it makes perfect sense !!!

come on now girl think positive , remember it aint over till the fat lady sings and she's nowhere to be seen , I'm sure we are all willing a bfp your way very soon ;D

hang on in there , take care
love caron xxx

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi girls,

No danger of me leaving you at all. I shall be staying here waiting to hear you all get BFPs as well.

Ange - Please dont cry at work. I am doing enough of that for both of us. I'm sure you will get success as well and you have plenty of frosties to play with which is fantastic. I'll still be here to see your BFP!

Jaq - Thanks for your message. I like you used to search the pages for good news stories to inspire me to carry on and there are lots of examples of girls like me who have had several unsuccessful goes only go get their positive in the end. I'm sure that you will get there as well and that the tests they will do will sort out your lining problem. Remember you have some frosties sitting there just waiting to snuggle in.

Caron - Thanks for your message as well. You are such an inspiration with your articles, TV appearances and flyers I hope you get the result you want really soon. Can wait to see your TV appearance.

Lorraine - A week or so ago I was thinking it hadnt worked and now look at me. I dont think whatever you feel in the way of symptoms or not you ever really know. I am praying hat you get your positive this time round as well. You probably have a better chance that me as you have two embies. I know it is hard but you really do have every chance. I shall have everything crossed for you on test day!!!!

To all the girls I havent mentioned my name - I wish you all success.

Love Alli
x

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi,

I know this is going to sound really stupid but would I know if it had worked? What I mean is I keep thinking that I should feel different in some way or is it to early. Guess I'm still a novice at all this. Why can't I get rid of this totally gutted feeling?

Lorraine/x

·
Registered
476 Posts
Lorraine- I think it is far too early to know if its worked yet as implantation is not untill days 5 - 10 ,even then some women don't have any symptoms for weeks into a pg, they just bloom no sickness nothing, then others seem to have everything going , so you just won't no, this 2ww is the worst and you've still away to go yet so try and put your positive head on (easier said than done I know , but try ) we are all with you all the way ;D

take care love caron xx

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hi girls!

Feel like I'm back in the land of the living again. Been under a big black cloud for the last few days and this morning I actually felt human again! Been to Bath for the weekend to DH's brother and family and it was good to get away and speak about other things.... oh and to have a good drink!!

Thank you all for your support - I don't know how I'd have got through this without you all!

Alli - are you still on floating on your cloud?!! We'll all be up there with you soon! When's your scan?

Caron - have your visitors gone yet? It's hard work having people to stay isn't it? Hows the weather been up there?

Lorraine - hope your feeling more positive - we've all got our fingers crossed for you!

Sonja - hope you're feeling better after your fall - how long are you off work for?

Hi to Jaq and Squeak - hope you're enjoying your Monday!

I've just left DH building me a sunlounger in the garden (we've just been to buy it from the garden centre) - thought I'd keep out of his way whilst he was doing it but I think it's ready for me to try out now!

Love Ange x ^sunny^

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi girls,

Lorraine - Beleive me you will not know one way or the other whether it has worked until you do your test. I really didnt feel like it would work for me as only one embie didnt give me much chance but it did. Try not to be tempted to test early as invariably the result you get is not guaranteed. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Be positive - it only takes one.

Caron - Hope you are enjoying having all your visitors. Take time to relax as well. You deserve it.

Ange - Glad you are feeling a bit better and that you enjoyed your weekend. I know what you mean about it being nice to talk about something else. After I had failed on previous cycles I was always glad I had not told many people as that always helped pull me oout from that black cloud.

Hi to Jaq, Sonja and Squeak. Hope you are all OK>

Love Alli
x

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi,

Thanks for your support and reassurance and sorry for the dumb questions, my ability to think logically seems to have gone out the window. Still, I've resisted the temptation to test early, not sure how much longer that will last but I'm trying. Part of me doesn't even want to test because while I'm on the 2ww I feel that it's the nearest I'll be to having a baby, does that make sense?
I think I'm rambling again.

Hope you're all ok.

Caron, I forgot to answer your question the other day. I'm 34 and an administrator (boring). Only work 8.30 - 1.00 though so that's not so bad. How about you?

Lorraine/x

Lorraine/x

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hi Girls

Lorraine - I know exactly what you mean about being on the 2ww and feeling that it's the nearest you'll get to having a baby - I felt exactly the same way. I was scared to test because then I'd know the truth and my fantasy of being pregnant would be shattered. It's horrible, isn't it. I don't know how I'll be with the next one - it hit me quite hard, although I feel fine again now. Try not to test early. We've all got our fingers crossed for you for next Tuesday!! :)

Caron - you never said how old you are and what job you do! What are you up to? Any come back from your leaflets?

Alli - hope everything's fine - when's your scan - next week?

Deb - not heard from you for ages - how are things?

Jaq, Sonja - hope you're both well.

Boring here at work at the moment. Loads of people are on holiday so I've only got you girls to talk to! I'm quite happy not to be taking the drugs anymore. I seem to have constantly been on some kind of medication since I did my monitored cycle back in January. At least I feel that we've got a natural chance of getting pregnant this month - not that we've ever been successful with that! I hated taking the pill to start off the treatment - it's the last thing I wanted to take but I know I'll be on it again next month when I start again. Did you all have to take the pill for the donor cycle?

Love Ange x

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi Girls,

Lorraine - I know what you mean aboyt not wanting to test as while you dont know you still may be pregnant. That is the reason I have never tested early on any of the IVFs I have had.

Ange - Glad you are feeling a bit better. I didnt have the pill on my DE cycle although I did use it on the first of my own egg cylces. Seems mad doesnt it? I think all clinics do it in slightly different ways. I just started on buserelin then added HRT as well until EC then started Heparin as well and cyclgest. Still taking the HRT and Cyclogest till 12 wks (if I get that far) and heparin until 38 wks.

My scan is next Friday so I am willing the next week away. I have had some nausea especially yesterday but seems better today. When I dont have symptoms I want them (to prove something is happening) and then when they are here I want them to go away (because they are horrible) I guess you cant pelase some people!

Love to all
Alli
xx.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hi Alli

What's Heparin? Why do you have to take it until 38 weeks? I've never heard of it before - sorry just being nosey!

Sorry that you're feeling a bit sicky - but it's for a good reason, isn't it? This next week's going to drag - you'll have to plan loads so that the time goes by really quickly! Can't wait to hear about your scan? Have you been to your GP yet?

How was your talk yesterday - I was reading on another thread that you were off somewhere. It's a bit far from me which is a shame, it would be good for us all to meet up!

Hi to everyone else!!

Love Ange x

·
Registered
110 Posts
Ange,

After my miscarriage and my first two negatives I had some tests in London re implantation failure/recurrant miscarriage and they found that I had a problem with my blood clotting. Heparin is the drug they prescribe to sort that problem out and I had to start it at EC (Donors EC this time round) and use one injection per day until week 38. Its not a nice one as it has to be done in the stomach and I now have a collection of tiny bruises across my stomach. Most of my injections I do in my upper leg and they never seem to bruise so much.

I dont really mind about the sicky feeling. Its nice to know I am getting some proper symptoms because hopefully that means that everything is OK. I shall be happier after next Friday and happier again when (if) I get to 12 weeks.

The talk you were asking about is actually tonight. Its by the Embryologist at ISIS in Colchester so should be quite interesting. I'll let you know maybe tomorrow. It is a shame that we all live so far away - I feel like I know you all so it would be nice to meet sometime. I dont suppose you are going to the National Infertility Day in London next Saturday are you?

Love Alli
xx

1 - 20 of 130 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.