Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new home girls...

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hi Girls!

Just been persuaded by some chat room girlies to upload my piccie to the gallery - so I've done it if any of lovely ladies want to see me!!!!!

Love Ange x

·
Registered
154 Posts
hiya! ;D

just a quick post again as i am off out to meet a couple of my friends i havnt seen for ages.

love the piccy ange! we should all do that then we would all know what each other looks like!. (wouldnt have a clue how to do it though!)
great idea to sum up what everyone is up to at the mo, i have trouble keeping up sometimes (be nice to have a summary)
my summary is i need de and have just got the call to say i have a donor. af not arrived so i am waiting for some tablets (being sent today) as my estriodiol (ha ha i know that isnt spelt right!) is too low i think she said. when af arrives i will start injecting buserelin.

had call from people we are purchasing our house from and they have said that we may be exchanging tommorrow with view to moving 16th july - so it will be all go this end.

hope you girls are all keeping well, not even dressed yet, got to be round there 7.30pm - 8pm! ^doh^

see ya ^bye^

love trace

·
Registered
476 Posts
hiya girls- just a quickie !!

Ange the photo is lovely, so you spend your time in chat these days eh ???

Deb i tried the web site too and it wasn't on , when its such a big spread in the paper you would think they would put it on the site. have you heard anything from care today ?? I will be calling tommorrow as my mum has arranged a room for them at her docs to meet the possible donors from castleford, now I have to get my dads wife on the case as well to get a meeting place in kippax ,as a lot of calls came from there also.

Tracey- hope your tablets do the trick, god moving house at the same time as tx you will be busy ;D

Jo- what injections have you got to take as usually you do them 1st then start tablets as well unless you have other drugs to take, for differn't reasons than down regging, hope you dont have to I know how scary they can be, but honestly the needles are quite small and you do get used to them eventually,( I even have acupuncture now and I really am a wimp )

to everyone else take care let us know how your doing
love caron xxx

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hello there!

Very quick - anybody any preferences for going in the chat room one night? - I can do most evenings - tomorrow night good for me beween after 8pm - does anyone care to join me???!!!!!

Hope so

Love Ange x

·
Registered
618 Posts
Angek, i will go into chat room tomorrow night.
As for me I started the HRT today so hopefully hot flushes and night sweats should ease off.
We go to the hospital next week, so fingers crossed for great news.
Love
Welhsy XXXXXXXX

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hi there donor girlies!

Just wanted to wish you all a great weekend. Due to go to my ex-boss's for a bbq tomorrow - should be a huge affair with about 80 people - hope it doesn't rain - it's p***d it down all day today. Had the day off - went round to my friends who's little girl is 2 today. Helped her prepare for the party but then just wanted to escape before all the kids turned up. Can't cope with loads of kids around me at the moment.

Started AF this afternoon so my day 1 will be tomorrow - think i start taking the pill on day 1 or 2 - need to check my notes - so i reckon et will be second week in august! ^spin^

Hope you're all ok - sorry no personals - i am going to do us a list this weekend so we all know where we're all at.

I'm going into the chat room in a few minutes so if you see this - come and talk to me!!!!

Love Ange x

·
Registered
476 Posts
hiya girls

hope your all well, did any of you get to go in chat tonite ???, our bosses are here for the summer so between 8-10.30 pm we will be downstairs doing dinner most nites unless of course they go out :) so I won't be able to join you all.

ange hope the weather stays nice for your barbie, its p*****g it down here in n/wales as well, can't get the dog to do his business ,he hates water !!mind you he got really wet last nite as we gave him a bath so he won't want to do it 2 nites in a row !!

will go for now , take care of yourselves happy ,jabbing, sniffing and pill popping ::)
love caron xxx

·
Registered
568 Posts
caron - i was in chat when you wrote this - in and out all evening between programmes!

Sorry I didn't get to chat to you all - look out for me being logged on in the evenings after 8 and i might be in chat.

Take care

Ange

·
Registered
568 Posts
Caron

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!

^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^

Love Ange x

ps great chatting to you in chat!

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARON!!!!!! ^birthday^ ^drunk^ ^clapping^ ^birthday^

Have a great day!! Hope you're not too busy!

Will give you call sometime about getting this support group set up ( even if it's just us two supporting each other!!)..

Have a great day!

Lots of love,
Deb xx

·
Registered
476 Posts
hiya girls- looks like nothing is happening these days !!!!

how are our mums to be we don't seem to have heard from them much lately, hope youre both taking it easy and getting lots of rest.

to the rest of you , hope youre all ok ???

Deb hope julie calls you tommorrow to let you know whats been happening, good luck with youre recruiting ;D , will try and find out some info when I call with another meeting place in leeds will let you know if she tells me anything.

by for now love caron xxxx

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hi girls

Well, i've been so lazy today! Got up late and went for a bike ride then spent the rest of the day lazing around the house. Had all good intentions of doing our list but that hasn't happened - think I'll try and do it at work tomorrow.

It's my last full week at work - had a bbq at my boss's house yesterday and loads of work colleagues came - it was really good. Gonna miss not being able to nip down Oxford St every lunchtime - my credit card won't miss it though!

I've started with the pill today, so i have to take the full 21 days and then start my downregging. Very excited to be on the way again. Caron and Debs - you'll be on your way soon again too!!

Caron - hope you had a great birthday! Didn't buy the sunday paper today so hope I didn't miss you.

Alli - WHERE ARE YOU?!!!! Getting worried - we've not heard from you for so long. Hope everythings ok -maybe you're lying in the sun somewhere exotic!

Hi to everyone else - have a good week!

Love Ange x

·
Registered
154 Posts
hi girlies!

caron - hope you had a lovely birthday1 ^birthday2^. heres hoping you get moving up that list asap along with deb (hi deb!) ;D any news on any new donor recruits for either of you?

ange - bet you are excited to be starting - good luck, wont be long now. i really should get a bike or something - im not that big but the pounds have really been piling on in the last year! :eek:

jan - hope the hot flushes stop soon and you are feeling a bit better. ;)

met a mate sat after work, she had a baby in nov and im afraid ive turned into one of those gooey people! he kept smiling and gurgling and making me laugh! this lady came over to say how lovely he was and asked how old he was ... i had to tell her he wasnt mine, but just for a second i felt like a mum .. she obviously thought he was mine. must admit it felt nice. still i dream on!

hello to all the other girls if you are around, everyone seems to be very busy at the mo, myself included.

take care

love tracey X

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi ^wave^ ^wave^ ^wave^

I'm really sorry I haven't posted for a while but I have been popping in to see how you're all doing.

Ange, great to hear you're getting ready for your next go, August isn't that far away. Let's hope it's your turn for some good news.

Caron, did you have any luck with your donor search? Hope you had a good Birthday.

I haven't seen Alli on here for ages, has anyone heard from her? Alli, hope you're ok.

I haven't been to work since last Tuesday because nausea and tiredness seem to have taken over my life. Some days I feel so rough I can't even drink water and I've lost half a stone because even the thought of food makes me want to heave. My GP doesn't seem so worried about the food but said if I don't manage to keep my fluids up then I may have to go on a drip (don't like the sound of that). Go for my 8wk scan tomorrow and I can honestly say that I'm just as worked up as I was with my 6wk, I guess it never stops. Wish I wasn't such a worrier.

Anyway, hope you're all doing ok.

Take care

Lorraine/x

·
Registered
86 Posts
hi.i went for my scan 2day on my womb.its 6.1mm and needs to 10mm for friday.they say im on track but have upped my dose of tablets just to boost it.had my first injection 2day.they were teaching my dp to do it and i coulnt beieve the size of the needle,but its not bad at all i didnt feel a thing.i think im starting injections saturday and having et next week.ill know more on friday when they check my womb again.im on a high at the moment and cant believe how fast things are going after waiting 8 yrs.i saw a medium 2day and he told me he saw the birth of a boy and he told my mum the same.fingers crossed its me.see you all soon and thanks for reading.

·
Registered
476 Posts
hiya girls - its been lovely coming on here and seeing a few more of you posting.

Joe, thanks for the email its a small world when I was younger I always went out in ponte and still prefer it to castleford for nites out, good luck with the tx, hope your linning gets thicker by friday.

Lorraine so sorry your feeling doubley sick !! hope it doesn't follow you thru the whole pg, must admit it would give me some reasurance tho, hope the twinnies have grown lots at your scan good luck.

Tracey, have you started yet, you haven't said ,when are you down in manchester again or do you always have your scans, blood tests done where you are. me and Deb are at the top of the list now, but julie is on holiday for 2 weeks so nothing can be done untill end of july anyway , I dont care just happy to get a 2nd chance this year, sept would be perfect timing ;D

Ange hope your last week goes well it will be sad tho after so many years. who'd believe it taking the pill with fertility problems, they'd think we were all mad if we told them, hope time flyes by for you now.wish I could get motorvated to get on my bike, not overly keen on any form of exercise.

to all you other girls hope your all ok and the tx is going well, theres a few of you who havent been on here for ages but I hope your still looking in.

me and my boss just made 270 stuffed vine leaves , a huge moussaka, and lots of cheese and olive bread, my legs are killing me, so off to have a good old soak.

love to you all caron xxx

·
Registered
174 Posts
All,
sorry I've not been around for a while - been feeling really grotty and have been off work and useless for the past week or so.

Ange I'm suffering from side-affects of Buserelin. First week was fine but since then I've had hot flushes, disrupted sleep, the odd nighmare, headaches, muscle ache and stiffness, back ache, creaking and crunching joints, no energy and tiredness. Hospital thinks I might have caught a flu virus too. Great!
Expecting a phone call from the hospital any day now to say I can stop taking this stuff. Apparantly I canl then begin the drugs which will make me feel serene - they better do to make up for the past couple of weeks! Estimated date of Embryo transfer is currently 22nd July.

Been trying to catch up with all the Mails;
Tracey - I was always told that if my P broke AM then to count that as day one. If PM - count from the next day. Agree with Deb.

Welshy - you have my sympathy - I'm know what suffering feels like right now!

Janny my tests cost about 38.00 too - you got a bargain!
As for Auto-injector's V needle.
I had the Auto-injector for IUI found them easy but got alot of brusing on my thigh's. Self injected the needle for IVF, found it easier injecting into a handful of belly - hardly any feeling just a mild piercing of the skin, hardly any bruising - probably 'cos of the fat!

Caron - good news about the waiting list - not long now you''ll see.

Did anyone see the documentary on Channel 4 Saturday - re donation?
I though it was really good - direct and to the point.

Apologies if I have missed anyone.

Squeak

·
Registered
154 Posts
hi girls,

caron and deb - you must be so pleased to be at the top of the list again! what a relief not to have to wait too long again, it would be lovely if you both had some luck and a positive this time. ;D

squeak - sorry to hear about your side effects, they sound rotten. heres hoping it passes soon.

jan - good luck with hospital, this week isnt it?

ange - hi! hope all is well with you.

lorraine - sorry to hear about your sickness hope you are feeling better soon. hope your 8 wk scan was okay today.

well caron this is where i am up to ... you know i said that i didnt have af... well i waited and waited and about 10 days after it still hadnt come so care have sent me some tablets to take 3 times a day for 10 days then af should arrive within 4 days of stopping. then i have to call care and start injecting. i can only imagine that it was something to do with the excitement or something because i have not been that late before! typical isnt it! :) still it all felt a bit surreal when all of a sudden i had my call and was due to start the next day after months of waiting..im sort of glad that ive had a week or so to think about it really because it all seemed to be happenin so fast - i felt swept off my feet!

anyway talking of injections i have only done the manual ones and found it alot easier than i thought although i wasnt phobic about needles or anything. injected into the top of my thigh/hip and hardly even felt it for the first couple of weeks and i started to get a bit cocky ('im brill at this!!' ;D) then one morning i jab myself and 'yeeow!!!' that b*****Y' hurt! must have got sensitive over time. lee had a laugh at that one!

see ya later girls.

love t x

·
Registered
618 Posts
;D ;D
Well, this Friday is our day for clinic for scan on womb. Hope the tabs are working and womb is nice and furry!!!! ;D
Hot flushes are still here but not as bad, although friday was embarrassing as I was surrounded by menopausal women and I had the biggest flush ever right in the middle of the pub, and my dh just said "therre, there my love, go outside and cool down", ye, right as if he knows how it feels, oh no, another hot flush.......................................................
Not quite sure how this next stage works but feel calm, not least excited, please let this work.

Hope my "angel lady" is o.k. and cooking the eggs good and proper ^angel^ ^angel^ ^angel^
Hope you are all well ladies.
Love
WelshyXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.