Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Jan

Heaps of luck tomorrow hunny.

Laine x

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hi girls!

I've been a good girl today - went to the gym this morning!! ^excercise1^ Went shopping afterwards and bought an electric toothbrush - very exciting purchase eh?? Sat in the garden for a while inbetween the clouds - it was lovely and sunny! Happy with the local farmer as he's put the sheep back in the field opposite and now i can hear them again in the mornings!!!! it's sad what makes me happy!

Caron - you enjoy you lie-ins for the next few days! Don't you go starting D/R b4 me - i'll get jealous!! ;D ;D

Welshy - good luck with fertilisation - got my fingers crossed for you

Joe - take it easy - hope you'll soon feel better. it's probably the gestone that's making you feel funny - i didn't have to take it last time but i've got it here just in case i do - they said to take it if i started bleeding once i've had et - but i never needed it.

Squeak - good news about your lining - you're nearly there - this time next week you'll have your feet up looking after your embies!

Tracey - has AF started yet?

Hi to Debs, Jaq, Lorraine, Sonja, Alli, Janny Bear and Sas Jane - think that's everyone!

Have a great weekend. I'm off to see Shrek2!!! :D

Love Ange x ^sunny^

·
Registered
86 Posts
hi girls
im feeling alot better.i had symptoms of a stomach bug but i should be fine.
welshy-im sure that fertilization will be fine
squeak-my linning got to 8.1mm and they said anything over 6mm is what they aim for.im not sure wot my linning is at now.they try and get 10mm i think.
angek-u will love shrek2 it had me in stitches.
good luck to all those i havnt mentioned.

·
Registered
618 Posts
;D ;)
Thanks Squeak, I know I worry, strange how I can be sooo positive very other people. Well, we are just about to go to the hopsital. DH is in a jovial mood (only chance he gets to look at dirty mags ;D ;)). He he he.
This is going to be a good day.
Good luck to you all.
Liaine thansk for your positive thoughts.
Love
WelshyXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and DH Steve

·
Registered
476 Posts
morning girls

good luck welshy hope dh did his stuff, you going to hold his hand ;D there is no way mine would let me go with him (mabe cause I ask too many questions about it ::)) anyway hope there swimming like mad as I write ^sperm^ ^sperm^ ^sperm^

Ange- going to the gym, I've been thinking about it (still am ;)thinking that is ) wouldnt go anywhere without my leccy t/brush .didnt get much of a lie in today, my mum text me then we had a parcel deliverd for boss, but gonna give it a good go tommorrow morning.

Joe- how you feeling today, you'll start analising everything soon(if your not already :eek:)

Sqeak- bet your getting excited/nervous now wont be long, thick blonde shiney hair eh !!could do with some of your serenity tabs myself,I'd describe mine more, thin curly, bleached blonde :eek:

Deb- wonder what sunday paper we'll be buying :eek: will check out there web address and post it for you all to read if its there, you'll get to see Dame as well cause they took photos of us both(he hates it ha ha)

tracey - what you doing we havent heard from you for a while, think I,ve started the same tabs as you were on ,to make me bleed earlier called norethisterone

hello to the rest of you, Jaq hows it going with the kids and the hunky doc ??and what did the gyne in dewsbury have to say ?
sonjia, lorraine ,Alli ,janny, and sas jane hope alls well

started my tabs this morning,have to take them for 18 days till3/8 ,but was due to bleed on 6th anyway! so dont know whats happening ,will find out when we get my protocol they must know what there doing.better go do some work got 6 beds to change, will feel like a chambermaid at the end of today.
love to you all caron xx

·
Registered
86 Posts
hi girls
im feeling alot better today.i must have had a tummy bug.
caron-im not really getting any twinges or anything like that but i do keep holding my belly and singing to the embies.just hope that find it cosy in my womb.im on day 3 after et so they could embed on day 5

·
Registered
618 Posts
;D ;D ;D
OMG 9 wonderful eggs. Not in our wildest dreams did we think we would be gifted with that many. Thankyou sooooooo much ANGEL LADY ^angel^.
dh'S ^sperm^ ^sperm^ ^sperm^ ^sperm^SWIM SWIM AWAY. 50 million with 60%motobilty Good we think.
Phoning CARE tomorrow for update.
Left my special stone at CARE today, guess it knows where ti is needed most.
Thanks for all your support guys. Will sure need for some a while longer after all my worrying.
Love
Welshy and SteveXXXXXXX
p.s. no I did not go in with DH, I also ask too many questions. ;D

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Heyyyy Welshy ;D That's FANTASTIC news ^jumpin^

GOOD LUCK! ^fairydust^

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
86 Posts
hi welshy
well done with the eggs.i too got 9 eggs and 7 fertilized.i had 2 embies put back.good luck with the et.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Welshy - fantastic news - good luck for et!!

Caron - what tablets are you on for the next 18 days? - norithisterone? Do you still start down regging on 30th or has that all changed now - sorry lots of questions!! I'm just nosey!!!

Saw Shrek 2 today - great film!! Hope everyone's having a good weekend.

Love Ange x

·
Registered
476 Posts
hiya girls

Jan - 9 eggs great news cant wait to hear how they got on today after meeting dh's sperm ;)

Ange - dont know whats happening now, as got a message from care on friday, but only just checked ::)they say to ignore the protocol I've recieved and wait for new one, only thing is I havent recieved it yet ,cant do anything about it till monday so just taking the N tablets anyway, have to take these till 3/8th so cant imagine I will be dr on 30th, or mabe i will who knows!!

joe- keep singing away to them ;D ;D ooh wont you stay is a good one (cant for the life of me think who sang it )

love to the rest of you
caron xxx

·
Registered
618 Posts
;D ;D ;D ;D ^angel^
OMG, 7 eggs were mature and 7 fertilised!!!!!!!!!!
OMG 7 FERTILISED

·
Registered
618 Posts
CANNOT BELIEVE HOW LUCKY WE HAVE BEEN.
THANKYOU ANGEL LADY
ET TOMORROW MORINING
THANKS FOR ALL YUR SUPPORT LADIES.
LOVE
WELSHY AND STEVE XXXXXXXXXX

·
Registered
476 Posts
been hanging around hopeing you'd post soon Jan!!

fantastic news , will be keeping everything crossed for tommorrow for you good luck ;D ;D
love caron xx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jan

Well done - 7 is excellent.

Heaps of luck for tomorrow.

Laine x

·
Registered
154 Posts
hey girls!

i cant believe its all happening now and i am missing it all, havnt got enough time to sit and absorb everything that is happening. i have an hour to get ready for lees brothers daughters christening and i havnt even got in the bath yet!

so...quickly... i havnt been able to post because i couldnt get on the net. lee phoned to have broadband changed to new address or something and told the bloke to make sure it didnt stop him using it at our old address ... but it did and i couldnt log on. lee went out and bought a new modem (i must admit i can just about log on and the basics but thats about it - dont understand the rest).

so i have speed read the posts in about 10mins! i gather the news is excellent for joe and jan - absolutely brilliant .. so nice to log on and see such fab news .. good luck girls.

i may not be able to post much this week either as work are making me make up the hours i have to have off to move (great - i didnt have much time to start with!) i move on friday so will prob pick up again when i am in the new house and up and running - hopefully next week.

and ........ hurrah!!! af arrived at last...knew i was being a bit grumpy! ;D been jabbing since thursday. ange will you update the list please mate.. im on the rollercoaster with you all now. caron - those tablets are the same ones as i had. i think i am on long protocol.

gotta dash - good luck to you all

love tracey x

·
Registered
476 Posts
hiya girls
Tracey - so glad you finally got started we wonderd what had happend too ya, try not to get yourself too stressed with the house move, hope it all goes to plan.
so how long after you stopped the tabs that I,m on did af show ?? its frustrating the hell out of me but I cant find out anything untill we talk to clinic tommorrow ::) ::)

just been on the web site for the wales on sunday and cant find our story on there the address is www.icWales.co.uk in case any of you can find it, if not they have obviously not uploaded it, its on the front page and page 7, our boss is in cardiff and he called to say they saw it and bought 2 so they can both read it, the report is also going in the daily post tommorrow (same paper deb did her report in few weeks ago )also they have asked us to talk on radio wales tommorrow morning ,they will pick us up at 8 am, dame is coming with me thankgod as I'm a bit scared about that hope I dont get tongue tied :p Dame has also warned me not to but in when hes talking (never realise I'm doing it !!)

well hope the rest of you are haveing a nice restfull sunday try and get back on later
love caron xx

·
Registered
86 Posts
well done jan
things can only get better from now on ^fairydust^

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Just wanted to say a big congrats to all the girls who've had such brilliant news this week =- it's so heartwarming to read..and a big "all the best" to Caron and Dame for tom. a.m. ...GOOD LUCK!!...it's absolutely amazing what you are doing..and you'll be fine, I'm sure of it!!

Take care, all of you, and hang in there..dreasm can come true..

Rsmum xxxx

1 - 20 of 130 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.