·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home girls...

·
Registered
476 Posts
hiya girls- thought it was time I let you all know how I've been getting on for those of you who dont already know :) this is still so scarey to say.

well I tested on monday morning with the test from the clinic at 2.am having only been in bed since midnight, test showed a really ,really faint positive, so went back to bed smiling a little. got up at 8.30am and peed in the sample pot with the intention off getting more pt's on way home (we were in london) but didnt so tested with the morning pee when we got home at 6pm, test showed negative so my feelings did a dive bomb, Dame wouldnt let me test again till this morning, which i did with a digital it showed PREGNANT still don't believe it, so bought 2 more tests , I must be a looney , sure they think that at the clinic, they told me to beleive and my 1st scan is on 23rd nov in 2 weeks, god please let me get to the end of this pregnancy as in 40 weeks, will test again in the morning to make sure tho  ;D ;D

we did an interview with the bbc today it will be a report on the 6.pm news on thursday, apparently they were also talking to a donor, we wanted to say so much more ,but they didnt have a lot of time, they also interviewed us both seperatley ,which is scarey as I like to know what dame is going to say :eek: hope it comes accross ok.

hope the rest of you are coping with tx , Deb hang on in there its your turn next  :) ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Ange feeling  a bit better now your nourished  ;D ;D don't want you wasting away lady  ;)

will do a catch up tommorrow and fill you in on the next test report  ::)
love caron xxxxxxx

·
Registered
476 Posts
SO excited for you now Trace  ;D ;D
your gonna have to find an internet cafe in marbella so we can read how its going hun please ,please

take care caron xxxx

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi Caron -
I'm just at the beginning of thinking about donor eggs & we have just gone on the waiting list . I've kept reading this thread & have to say I am delighted for you , fingers crossed for a very happy & healthy pg . You are a real inspiration .
Lots of luck to everyone else
Dollyzx xx

·
Registered
207 Posts
Caron - Wonderful wonderful news - how great for you - your news has made my day.

Tacey - glad you managed to sort things out but it must have been rather stressful.  Will be keeping everything crossed for you.

Mandy

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi Caron

OMG !!!!! - Congratulations

Wishing the very best of luck for the next 9 months  :)

Natalie xxx

·
Registered
476 Posts
thanks girls its great to have someone to share this with , i get myself so excited then when it has all gone wrong feel terrible , so close family are always so cagey these days, Damian always says he won't celebrate till we actually have a baby.

well did 2 more tests this morning and both said positive, when I spoke to the nurse at the clinic and explained about the negative test on monday night using my saved morning pee, she said unless you refrigerate it, it looses its hormones and pee is best tested straight away, I'm gonna try get my blood tested at the local hospital if i can get a doctors appointment today , if not we'll just have to wait till the scan on 23rd.

tracey ,mandy, and natalie I hope santa brings you the best christmas pressy this year ^reiki^ ^reiki^

deb so hope your embies are getting comfy for the long ride, roll on the 19th god that sounds so long away and its not even me waiting , don't go doing anymore lifting ::)

Ange - so are you back at work today then mrs?? hope your feeling better, woke up full of cold myself today we always catch something when we leave our lovley clean welsh air  ;D ;D

Squeak glad your back up there fighting form , hope your mum apologises for gossiping then gives you a bit of privacey.

to everyone else I've not mentioned GOOD LUCK!!
Jaq hope your enjoying yourself!!

love caron xxx

·
Registered
618 Posts
;D wELL DONE cARON AND dEE. So glad this has worked and will be a very happy outcome for you both! We are still waiting to see what we do next, but I do pop in and readd the thread from time to time!
Take care, and BELIEVE!
LOVE
WLESHY AND STEVExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hi girls

Caron - so it wasn't a dud pregnancy test I sent you!! Well done Mrs - you deserve it!!! ^cloud9^ ^spin^ ^clapping^ ^spin^ ^cloud9^ Tried to work out when you're due - I know you said the embryos were already 6 days old when they were put back so I think it's around the 17th July - let me know for the list!!

Debs - how are you feeling? - did I get your test date right? Let's hope Caron's brought some well-needed good news to this thread!

Tracey - great news that you'll be out there soon, even though you've had to book extra flight. Keep us informed whilst you're over there… please!!!

Squeak - it's good to have you back! I'm sorry that you've fallen out with your mum - that would have annoyed me too.

Sarah - how long will your waiting list be? Have fun in Monte Carlo!

Mandy - how did your scan go yesterday?

Natalie - hope your scan went ok today

Not been very well this past week - not ideal for starting my new job! Had to take yesterday off - got some kind of flu virus that's now left me with a really annoying cough. Still enjoying the job. Been invited to the Christmas party but I'm too fat for all my party dresses…. so god knows what I'm going to wear!! Had a call from my consultant last week to give me the results of the D&C I had - she said that there was no trace of the pregnancy in the uterine cavity so she's pretty certain that it was an ectopic pregnancy and that it dissolved naturally - that shook me up a bit… I always get upset when I speak to my consultant, it reminds me of what happened again. Not going to do my FET until March probably - definately want to go skiing this year so it'll be after that.

Hello to everyone I've not mentioned.

Here's the new list

Ange x

Ladies on 2 week wait ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Debs - testing 19th November

Ladies having treatment in Spain

Mandy - 1st scan 9th Nov
Natalie - 1st scan 10th Nov
Tracey - 1st scan 9th Nov, 2nd scan 12th Nov

Ladies awaiting treatment

Ange inbetweenie
AngieL waiting to start tx
Dollyz on donor waiting list
Janny Bear inbetweenie
Jaq awaiting AF for FET
Joe33 appointment at CARE - 7th Oct
Niece inbetweenie
Sas Jane on donor waiting list
Squeak inbetweenie
Welshy waiting to start FET

Our mums to be
Alli mum-to-be - due 4 Feb 2005
Caron mum-to-be - due 17 July 2005 ^clapping^ ^clapping^
Lorraine mum-to-be - due Jan 2005

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
THAT is JUST FANTASTIC CARON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ^banana^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^spin^ ^spin^!! I KNEW it would be OK!

Of course, I'd forgotten that there was a new thread and wondered why nobody had posted!!Ha!!! Hope you get that blood test. Can't WAIT to sepak to you!Hehehehehehe!!! You've really lifted my spirits.All the best for a happy, healthy 38 weeks...hehehe!

Yippeee! And yippee too Trace! Sounds like it's all go...when do you leave now then, Thursday?hahaha!!!How exciting!

Sorry to hear you've been ill Ange and sorry to hear about the ectopic.So, if it dissolved naturally does that mean that the tube is still ok? And yes, you did get my date right.

Oh I'm SO glad I checked the "pooter" after DD was on it for ages..sigh!

Good luck to everyone else....

Take care..

D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hiya Girls

I hope everyone is ok. 

Caron - How are you feeling ?

Tracey - Best of luck for you tx

I had my scan yesterday and I went well (I think).  They measured my lining to be 9.2mm.  I called the clinic and they have said they will email with further instructions.

Lots of love girls, Natalie xxx

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi girls just a poppin in to say  ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ to Caron hope everything goes well thios time for you and dh
Natalie - good lining girl - dont think mine ever gets that thick !!!
Mandy hope your scan goes ok
Tracey - how stressful was that about your flights - Im sure you will get it sorted but thesae things are a pain in the proverbial
Angie- sorry to hear youre not feeling too good - Im not surprised your immune system has taken a bashing lately hope you feel better soon
Deb - fingers crossed for you

am now waiting for our blue -eyed donor to appear out of the woodwork with a -ve CMV they seem thin on the ground dont they
dh still not willing to go to Spain so dont feel I can push it or the whole thing could go pair-shaped if you knoe what I mean

anyway under 6 weeks to our hols so trying to lose a few pounds so I can pig out while were away !!!

Sarah xx ;D

·
Registered
568 Posts
Tracey - just wanted to wish you loads of luck for your trip - we'll all we thinking about you!!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Make sure you pack your sun cream!   ^holiday^

Love Ange x 

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi girls

Just a quickie to say I am I heard yesterday that EC is on Monday and that I needed to be their for 11.00am if we wanted to give a fresh sample with ET on Wed or Thursday.  After a real panic decided to rely on the frozen sample we left last time which was tested and said to be “perfect” and so will be flying out on Tuesday and returning on Friday.  Have booked flights but not accommodation yet.  By the way my scan on Tuesday was 6.9mm which I am told is ok (but nothing like Natalie's wonderful 9.2!!)  I hope mine thickens up a bit by next week.

Tracey – I wish you all the very best this coming week.

Debs - fingers crossed for the 19th.

Caron - I bet your still smiling. 

Hi to everyone else

Mandy

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
All the best Mandy. Just wanted to say that I had an ET once and the embie implanted and the lining was only 6mm. You also have quite a few days for it to get even thicker so not to worry!(ha!)..

You must be soo excited...will be thinking of you next week.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hi everyone

You lot have been busy - I am struggling to keep up, what with all the UK and Spanish cycles on the go  ;D
Huge congratulations to Caron - this must be your time for it all to go right. Will keep everything crossed for the next 9 months !!!
Good luck to Debs, and Tracey (hope you get to an internet cafe to read this), and everyone else whose linings are thickening up for the arrival of very special embies. ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Hope you are feeling better Ange and the new job continues to stimulate your mind  ;D
I had a great time in Nice - the conference was really interesting (about a microscopic parasite of animals - I found it interesting anyway!) and the social programme wonderful - though too much rich food and wine  ^evil^ The weather was a big improvement on here too, but the properties were rather pricey so I don't think we'll be moving out there just yet! I've also had a couple of acupuncture sessions and I feel much calmer and more positive about starting soon - AF should be here next week, and then its all systems go for me :)

Best wishes to you all

Love Jaq

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hiya Girls

Tracey - Wishing you the very very best of luck.

Jaq - I hope your af turns up on time

Debs - Best of luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Mandy - I'm sure we will bump into each other but if I don't see you over there I wish you the very very best of luck.

I got an email yesterday to say that the ec will be either Monday or Tuesday !!!!.  So I've booked our flights and we are off Sunday.

To all the other girls I hope you are ok.

Lots of love, Natalie xxx

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hiya Girls

Tracey - hope you got there with no delays etc , will be thinking about you, have everything crossed, xxxx

Mandy and Natalie - fantastic news about you two also, hope you do bump into each other its great to meet up  ;D

Jaq - welcome home !!!!glad you enjoyed it, now its roll on next week and your countdown ;D ;D

Ange - hope your feeling better and they're not working you too hard in the new job, bought all your pressies  yet, mine are steadily coming along, so unlike me  ::)

Deb - your very quiet !!!!!! how you feeling ?? anything ?? hope you decide to come next week , anyway you've waited over halfway now but bet this week is the longest  :mad:

Sarah - have they said how long your likely to wait for a donor at your clinic, hope its not too long.

just want to thank you all again for all your good wishes and for keeping me in your thoughts.
called my doctor today and picked up my packets for our local hospital so I can have 2 blood tests done (hcg)doing one on mon next on wed/thurs, wasn't going to bother but hey I'm a born worrier, wish it was january then I might relax  ;D ;D ;D

love and luck to you all
caron xxxxx

·
Registered
476 Posts
way ya go tracey  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

can't wait for your next update, still got everything crossed for tuesday

tonnes of love and luck
caron xxx

·
Registered
568 Posts
Tracey - I'm so excited for you!! It must seem quite surreal being on 'holiday' and going for treatment at the same time!! Thanks for keeping us in touch!

Mandy and Natalie - good luck for ET this week! Hope you get to meet each other!

Debs - just a few more days!! Everything crossed for you!

Caron - hope you're ok luvvy - thinking about you loads!

Still not feeling well - got a terrible cough which doesn't seem to be getting any better - it must be really annoying for my new colleagues to listen to me coughing all day.... Went to see Anastacia last night at Wembley Arena with Jacqui, my step-sister (and egg donor) and it was absolutely fantastic -what an amazing voice!!

Hi to Jaq, Sarah, Squeak and everyone else!

Love Ange x

1 - 20 of 126 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.