·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new home girls....good luck

·
Registered
618 Posts
Good things will definately come to all who wait with such big hearts and souls. You all have both!!!!!!
Love
WelshyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx

·
Registered
568 Posts
thanks Welshy, you're a sweetie!  :-*

Went for another hcg test yesterday and my levels are rising nicely so that'll keep me going until my scan date.

Off to Cornwall at the weekend until Wednesday - can't wait - we're off to our favourite hotel, The Lugger, in Portloe, near Truro - it's gorgeous, the food's fantastic, the service excellent and the seaviews are amazing!

Feeling so tired and have this horrible metallic-like taste in my mouth which puts me off eating - which is great - I've always wanted to be put off my food! I'm not the slimmest of creatures! Just been having my afternoon nap on my sunlounger - lovely - got to grab it whilst I can - I'm sure the weather's going to change soon.

Hope everyone is ok.

Love Ange x ^sunny^

·
Registered
618 Posts
Angek, metal tastes it such a good sign, sounds like bubs is really setlling in for the long haul! Keep relaxing and apparently try a little ginger to help with sickness.
Love
WelshyXXXXXXXX

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Ange - have a wonderful time on your hols - and what great news about your levels - so very,.very pleased to hear it.

Jan - your message made me cry - what a beautiful thing to say.

How's everyone else doing out there? I've lost track of everyone.

I'm now into the dreadful second week - up adn down each day thinking positive then negative..My DD has just started school and so it's very traumatic as she is throwing a  ^smash^ ^roflmao^ ^furios^ EVERY morning... ::) :'( :( for me..but heyho! at least I'm busy...

They say there's going to be one more sunny day so enjoy it if you  can^sunny^!!!

Love and best wishes to you all,

D xxx

·
Registered
241 Posts
hi girls - just wanted to say congrats to Ange and Caron - wonderful news - it is so great to see the mums to be list getting bigger(literally)  all the time
just having my last fet and on day 7 with loads of wind (sorry) and hoping for a  ^reiki^ next week like Debs  otherwise will be joining you real soon

p.s.love Cornwall too -we usually go to St Ives each year but having a break this year and really miss it !!
lovely ^holiday^to all of you

Sarah xx ;) ::)

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Hey Sarh - just saw your post on the 2ww lthread - spend so much time reading those posts that I've run out of time before I get to the end - you made me laugh about the cyclo side-effects..know the feeling! I swore I wasn't going to look for symptoms - ha!! who was I trying to kid?!! ;D ;D

Ange - I reckon the metallic taste is the pre-cursor to morning sickness - sounds familiar anyway..

all the best..

xxx

·
Registered
86 Posts
hi girls

my appointment at care went well.they are very helpfull.i see ths doc there on 7th october then i go on the list.

i had appointment at leeds to see why it didnt work out for me.they havent got a clue.they said my linning was good and i was responding to the drugs well.yhey did say that the eggs could have been better but they were average grade and pregnancys do happen with them.i was only there 15 mins and i wont be going back for a few years.im at the bottom of the list again so it could be 3 yrs before i get a donor.

should only be waiting 6 months at care so im just wanting to relax until then.

ange and caron im soo pleased for you.you will both make excellent mums.

ive put the wait back on i think but ill keep trying.its never too late. :-X

see you all soon  joexxx

·
Registered
476 Posts
hiya girls,

sorry I've not been posting , feel awfull as your always there for support for me, but have just had a hellofa week to say the least !!!

started bleeding on monday so had to have a hcg blood test which came back 1053 apparently very high for my dates, so thought all was not lost, but had to have repeat test yesterday, been steadily bleeding all week and phoned for results this morning and its gone down to 101 ,so its all over, feels like another kick in the teeth as Dame describes it, only good thing is I can stop all meds and don't have to worry about my scan as I don't have to go now, clinic want me to test next week till I get my hcg to baseline, then they will talk about going again with fet if I'm up for it on my next af.
ah well got to say I was pg for a week ,just wish I'd been as carefull as Dame and not told everyone ,so now have to tell them all I'm not, was hopeing it was the end of our tx days ,but here we go again  ::)

Deb - sorry I've not been in touch soooooooo hope its going well for you and your brood ;D are snuggeling in now, will talk soonxx

Tracey and Squeak hope your hols are going nice and smoothly and your having fun.

Jan - we think your heart and soul must be HUGE and your time will come , your just having to wait a little longer.

Sarah - hope your 2ww is your last ;D ;D good luck for test day

Joe - great to hear you got your consultation date,6 months sounds better than 3 years, even to someone like you who;s used to waiting years ::

Ange - imagine getting cold the day before you go on hols :eek:don't be passing it on to Mike or you'll be spending it in bed, or mabe you will anyway ;D ;D ;D

Lara - how are you hun  :-*

Jaq and Janny and anyone I've not mentioned hope your all well ??

well will go for now , post again soon
take care caron xxxxx

·
Registered
568 Posts
Caron

I am so so sorry and am sending you the biggest ((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))) in the world. It's been such a crappy week for you and you really don't deserve to have this happen to you.   :'( :'(

Lots of Love
Ange x

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
hello Caron

first of all i am so sorry your TX has not worked for this time ^Cuddle^
i have egg shared at manchester care 2 times and im currently on my 2nd 2ww,and i have followed your progress with lots of interest as it is always at the back of mind if one of you lovely ladies is my recipient?
it was reading all your posts on here which made up my mind to egg share once again :)
wishing you and all the other ladies the very best
                                            love stockportsun ^sunny^

·
Registered
476 Posts
shouldn't even be really posting this as i'm sat here crying my eyes out ,guess its finally sunk in that I've m/c AGAIN , god ,wish I'd got a negative as it couldn't have hurt as much  as this does, really don't know what to think or do now, the idea of going down the donor egg route was so this didn't/couldn't happen to us again, feels as if we are being punished for something, don't know what as I'm feeling sorry for myself , but don't know if we can take any /much more, mabe in a day or two I'll get my head around it and start hopeing for a future as a mum again, but it feels impossible now the way I'm feeling today, soooooooo glad Dame is home tonite, its been a good thing that I've had my mum here this week as anyone else wouldn't have appreciated a holiday like she's had this week.

thanks stockportsun/ elounda , funny that you should be following us, I know some of us do the same with you, thankyou for doing such a kind thing,and I hope this 2ww fufills both yours and your recips  dreams,

sorry about that girls but I don't know anyone else to tell how i feel that could even come close to understanding.

love caron xxx

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Caron - there are no words to say how sorry I am to read your post - it's just so unfair. I know what you're saying about Dame but at least you DID get the pleasure of telling people and seeing how happy everyone was for you - with my M/C I told everyone about it very,very quickly and got it over and done with - it's so sad, but I was lucky most people were very understanding and gave me time to grieve. I really hope people are the same with you. Im so glad Dame is back so you can take care of each other...

You're such an amazing person, you're such a wonderful support to us all - that strength WILL come back and you WILL have hope again..but PLEASE be easy on yourself and allow yourself to cry...

Hope we can meet up some time soon - and this time I can give you a real hug..

Thinking of you

Give us a ring whenever you feel up to it..

D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
618 Posts
Caron, thanks for saying that. My g.d, I feel so sorry for and Dame. I am sure my heart is feeling what I want to say but I just can't put it into words.
Please take care, you are in my and DH thoughts.
Love
WelshyXXXXXXXXX

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Dear Caron

I am so sorry to see what has happened - you deserved so much better than that.

Hope you have the strength to go again - and will be hoping that you are ok and that you and dh are having some hugs this weekend

take care Caron - will be thinking of you

LB
X

·
Registered
899 Posts
Caron, I'm so sorry.  I was so upset to see your post, sending you lots of  ^Cuddle^.  I've not been on here since my results, but have been looking in occasionally, didn't expect your news. 

Take care of yourself, you and Dame are in my thoughts.

Lara

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Caron & Dame

So very sorry to read your news.

Thinking of you. :-*

Laine x

·
Registered
362 Posts
Caron - so sorry to hear what an awful time you've been through. You must have been so high when you got your positive so its even further to fall when it all goes wrong  :( :'(. I often feel that "someone up there" is telling me I would be no good as a mum so I mustn't even get the chance to try - and then I look around at all the struggling mums and just don't understand why I couldn't at least have a go at loving a child of my own - life's a ***** huh  :mad:. Anyway I hope you can start to feel a bit more positive soon - I'll be thinking of you both.

I shall be off to have my lap/hysteroscopy on Monday - Mr T has managed to get me in earlier  as I have been bleeding nearly every day since my last AF and was worried it would get too heavy by next weekend when the op should have been. I so hope he finds something he can fix (without resorting to a hysterectomy obviously!).

Love to everyone else.
Jaq

·
Registered
154 Posts
hi caron hunny,  :)

just got back from hols and read your post ... cant believe it, wish i was up there in wales - i would give you a huge hug and cry with you (not that that would help much! ???)  can only imagine how you must have been feeling over the weekend, glad you had your mum with you to support you through this. hope you are both feeling even a little bit better today.(nothing i can say will make you feel better just wanted you to know that i am really feeling for you both and thinking of you.)

love

trace xxx

·
Registered
476 Posts
thankyou girls for all your support it really means alot, sending much love to you all.

just wanted to say TONNES and TONNES of luck to both Deb and Tracey for tommorrow will try and keep everything crossed for you till you let us know :), you've both waited long enough now ::)

thinking about you
love caron xxxx

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.