Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone round Newcastle/Northumberland who fancies joining in a thread?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Chantelle,
I'm new to the site and talking through a computer, but i saw your message and thought i would reply as i live in Sunderland and am on the waiting list for ICSI at Newcastle Life center.
Quick run down of my history (sorry i write long hand, still trying to figure out the short speak).
Have being ttc (got that one) for 4 years, had usual tests, swabs, lap and dye, husband had sperm count, no problems found. We then had three courses of IUI and when they all failed we saw our consultant again who shocked us by informing us that on all three IUI cycles DH (dear husband?)'s sperm counts were all poor with remaining ones containing deformities, not sure to what extent. We had 1st appointment in Newcastle (previous treatment done in Sunderland) 5th June this year, and after i phoned them recently was told we will be called either just before or after Xmas. Not too bad as i hear some waiting lists are 2-5 years long.
Anyway that's where we are today, scared and exited about the future, relieved (after reading some postings) that i'm not the only one who breaks down in tears when hoovering or cleaning out the fridge. Did think i was going mad for a while there.
Anyway, bye for now.
p.s did you have further iui? did it go well? hope so.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hiya i from darlington my name is sonia i 28 and need some 1 2 talk tht understand me i had my ivf in jan and it did not work and i got no 1 2 talk 2 i cont talk 2 my family they dont understand me i hope u get back 2 me here via IM

Post modified by Admin
We do not allow personal email addresses to be posted within messages.
If you wish to conact Sonia please do so through IMs.
Thanks.

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
hey ladies

im from the south coast but my dh is from stockton on tees and we are moving back up soon-there are a few ladies from durham-newton aycliffe and also peterlee

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,14804.0.html

would love to get a group of us together maybe in the summer to help supprot each other and also i would be intrested in any feedback about clinics in the area as we arre now looking at going private due to poor response on our iui cycle which we had to abandon today and dont think we will be able to have another attemp down here due to cycle/timimg

big hugs

Mez
xxx

·
Registered
790 Posts
Hi All !!! Just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone on this thread.  I'm on my first cycle of ivf at the QE in Gateshead at the moment.  Down regging at the mo and go this week for my first scan to see what's happening in there (!).  If all ok I then start stimming !

Lots of luck to all !!! ^Cuddle^

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hiya

I live in northumberland and have been going to Cromwell clinic at Darlington
We have been trying to conceive for four years and just found out I have blocked tubes to add to my PCOS Bummer!

Sonia I know how hard it is your family and friends will just keep saying, "it will happen when its meant to" mine did its so frustrating sometimes but they mean well! Send me a message if you need to talk to someoneXXXXX :)

I hope all you lovely ladies have a nice sunday i am off to work now until lunch time so bye for now XXX

196 Posts
Hi
I'm in Northumberland and about to start IVF/ICSI at Life.

Love kathryn xx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.