Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

anyone started tx at winterbourne?

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  cooky 
#1 ·
hello everyone was just wondering if anyone is in the middle of any tx at the winterbourne?

Im having ICSI and im on my day 7 of d/r i go bk on 1oth june for my baseline scan and hoping to start stimming on the 11th.

I am very exhausted, having hot flushes and finding it very hard to do anything. At 1st the injections didn't seem to hurt but as the days are going on they seem to be stinging, i am doing alternative legs but still stinging. I think this maybe because i have very sensitive skin and injecting evey other day on same leg that its not healing properly. But all this will be worth it if i get my 1st ^BFP^

Anyone be nice to hear from anyone whos already started or due to start at the same clinic

Louise xx

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

#2 ·
Hi Louise
I'm also at the Winterbourne. Have been seeing Mr Dooley at The Poundbury but treatment at the Winterbourne. Just had a  ^BFN^ with our first IUI attempt - gutted but gotta try again. I start injecting again on Tuesday and then I guess it will be back to the Winterbourne on Friday for another scan.

Fingers crossed!!!

Cooky

#3 ·
Hi Cooky,

sorry to hear u didn't get ur BFP.
How do u find mr dooley?
i've got my d/r scan on tuesday but bit worried as my AF hasn't showed up yet and dont no if they will still start me stimming?, im booked for ec round about 25th i think as dont think next ec is till september? and were moving august so needs to be done now really. Just wish AF would show up :(

Do u no if they like u to have AF before stimming? This is my 1st time having treatment and im new to winterbourne to so bit unsure how they work.

Goodl uck on ur next cycle of treatment and lots of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Louise xx

#4 ·
Hi Louise03

Glad you've started your treatment, sorry I cant help with the AF stimming.  I will have fingers crossed for you.
Have been wondering how you are getting on.
We are on 2ww and testing Fri 13th, hope this is a positive sign. 
Please try not to worry,  the clinic is really good at letting you know what is going on.
^hugme^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Catnap.

#5 ·
Hi Louise

Can't really help with the stimming question as we have had IUI and I think it might work slightly differently as I had to start injecting on day 3 of my cycle. My AF was a week late for our 1st cycle - purely down to nerves! It's strange as it's the only time you really want your AF to show up and then it doesn't!

I guess you've had your scan by now and hopefully they have given you some answers. I started injecting on Tuesday and am having a scan tomorrow - the weekend is a problem this time as should really be scanned on Saturday/ Sunday. Last month they were open every weekend but not this month apparently!! So  ^pray^ that yu don't need any treatment at the weekend! Overall though I've found them all very pleasant and helpful and will answer any questions you have.

Good luck and  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Cooky x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.