Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did the worst thing and tested early this morning which is 12 days after IUI (counting from day after basting).  Got a BFN.  :(  I've had some symptoms but tried not to focus on them as I know it's all a bit confusing.
Our clinic advised IUI 20-30% success rates so I know its unlikely to turn into a BFP but I can hope!!  Official test day is 28th.  ^pray^

·
Super Moderator
2,500 Posts
Hi

I thiink you have tested too early  ^bigbad^ I know how hard it is as I am tempted to test and my offical test date is two days after yours , I also have had IUI, please dont give up hope and try again on the 28th

Good luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^

Sharry x

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Cardifflaura - I tested on day 11 and got a BFN and got a BFP on day 14.  There are plenty of other stories on here of people getting BFNs in the run up to test day and then going on to get a BFP.  So try to stay positive it is not over yet!  Sending you lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for the 28th.

Some1

xx

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks both. I've been spotting yesterday & today (TMI - black/brown rather than red) and no further symptoms the last couple of days.
I'm going to perhaps test again tomorrow am which is Day 14 as that's got to be ok I guess?

Some1 - thanks for your good news story & congrats on your BFP, hope you have a healthy pregnancy.

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Laura

I tested early up to day 14 after EC (12 days past transfer) and got BFN from day 10 after EC even on test day on day 14 after EC i got a BFN with a pee stick test

However a beta revealed i had indeed a BFP

Its possible that you have tested too early  ^police^ ^police^ ^police^

Wishing you lots of luck and a BFP for test date

Best wishes
Emxx

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi Laura,
Was so delighted to read your post and the replies. I too am on day 12 after IUI & tested last night.
BFN unfortunately, but now I have a bit of hope. To be honest though, I just find the constant disappointment every month too much, so I try and keep my expectations down.
Best of luck with your testing in a few days
Gx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts