Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls,

Is there anyone testing on the 25th March like me?

I had FET today, 2 embies 4 cell grade b put back.....  And now the long waiting game begins!!!

Is there anyone who wants to share this horrid 2ww with me? :-\

Love

Rachel xx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Rachel
I'm testing on the 25th too, so I'll share the 2ww with you!

It is a 17day wait for me, because I  had FET on Tueday at St. Mary's in Manchester!
Where are you

All the best
Louxxxxx

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi Rachel & Lou

I'm testing on 25th.  I had et yesterday at the Cromwell Hospital Earls Court although had most of my treatment at Cardiff Cromwell. 

Can I join?

Claire

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Girls,

I'm so glad your here with me,  ^Cuddle^  I so hate this part :-[
I had my treatment at Princess Royal/Chelsfield Park in Orpington, Kent.  Lou I cant believe you have to wait 17 days  :-\ I find 12 days hard enough! 

Lou,  Is this your first FET?  I'm so nervous as I have already had a  ^BFN^ in December, and this is our very last attempt!  (What's you story)?

Claire,  What treatment have you had, is this your first time?

My DH is fantastic he really tries to keep me positive but I was last time and came down with such a bump, how the hell are you meant to control these feeling - I'm so emotional.  Life is so hard sometimes!   ^mercy^

Anyway look at me getting all negative, lets all be postive together, and wishing you all the very, very best of luck.  Keep in touch

Love

Rachel xxx                 ^fairydust^

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi Rachel

I have just had first ICSI.  I am 33 and ttc for about 2 years.  Found out in Sept 04 that my dp has very low count.  It was less than 1 m on two NHS SAs but more recent ones (no booze and loads of vitamins) have been 3m, 8m & one at 12 m. 

The treatment was OK.  At one point the clinic thought I was at risk of OHSS because I had a lot of follicles but fortunately it didn't happen.  I had 17 eggs collected on Wed.  8 were mature and 4 more matured in incubator. All 12 fertilised but unfortunately when I went back for transfer on Friday only 2 were  grade 1.  So they were put back in but there were none to freeze.  Which I was really disappointed about but I just have to forget about for the time being.

Feel very sore and have come down with a cold.  Which is sort of my own fault!  Before treatment I was talking recommended Marilyn Glenville vits which included 100 mg Vit C. I stopped taking it about a week ago because I thought such high doses wouldn't be good if the treatment did work and have come down with a cold!  Which is probably my own fault!

Claire

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dear Claire,

I'm sorry to hear you feeling unwell with cold - that all you want in 2ww.

Your story sounds very simular to mine and DH, well I have everything crossed for you,  ^goodluck^  And hope you feel much better soon!

Love Rachel xxxx            ^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Hi Guys i too am testing on 25th March following IUI on clomid on the 11th March.

Good luck to us all!!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi Ladies

Can I join you?  I had medicated FET on Friday - out of 4 x frosties we only got 2.  1 x 5 cell & 1 x 3 cell.  Feeling excited but very nervous and too scared to move  ;D  The drugs are making me constipated and I'm not sure what to do about that - too scared to push too hard  :)  Any advice??

I'm testing on 26th - had et on 11th (Friday) but clinic said I have to wait 15 days before I can test.  Goodness knows why.  I'm sure I'll make it till then....I hope.

Good luck ladies

megan

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hi all,

I am due to test on the 23rd March, having had ET on the 5th March...... why so long ?  We are having our treatment at St Mary's, Manchester and this is our first ICSI attempt, I am trying really hard not to lose my head (but am afraid that I have already failed in that attempt). 

I am suffering with sore boobs, especially when I get up from lying down, constipation, very mild p. pains and a few sort of shooting pains down below............ after reading an above thread I am now sending DH off to ASDA for some oranges to help me with at least one of my symptoms.

Take care all and good luck to everyone.

Elenni

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Is testing on 24th close enough to join you??

I had ET on Friday 11th.

Good luck to everyone.

Val x

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Rachel

How are you doing?
I had a full ICSI cycle last May and got a BF-! Had 4 embies frozen and started a FET last Sept/Oct which had to be abandoned, so I  was quite upset! So then started down regging in Jan, and had FET on 8/03/05 !
Fingers crossed for both of us!

Good Luck

Loubielou
xxxxxxx

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Girls,

Thank god for this site - its great to know I'm not alone!  Are any of you experiencing AF pains?  I am, and I'm getting rather worried and negative, I think of nothing else and its really doing my head in  ^spin^.

So how are all you getting on, and how are you all managing to get through this horrid 2ww?

Sending you all loads of  ^Cuddle^ plenty of  ^reiki^

Love Rachel xxxx                    ^fairydust^

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi Rachel

I am getting af pains.  I almost can't remember what it is like to feel normal you know!  Before ec I was swollen and sore because of number of follicles, then sore because of et and by the time that soreness wore off I developed af pains.

I've been on Feb/March cycle buddies and 3 our of 5 on the 2ww have had af type pains right since et. There is a lot of talk of them being caused by cyclogest pessaries, and also maybe because ovaries still swollen (3 of us all had a lot of eggs).  Feeling quite negative.  You are my inspiration Rachel - it just seems it hardly ever works first time round!

Are you tempted to test early?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hi girls!

If it makes you feel any better I have also had AF pains from 4 days before EC which went away for the two days in between then started up again by the time I left hospital after ET!!!! I am now on day 10 of 2ww and there has only been one day when 'that feeling' hasn't been there, although very very mild today!

Isn't limbo land a nightmare??

Keep hoping everyone    ^fairydust^

Val x

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi Val
Yes it is a nightmare!  I am getting more stressed about the cramps.  I think they have got worse and I think (although it's hard because you focus on every little thing) that the pains are more a constant general ache now (lika af) whereas immediately post transfer they were more like frequenct sharp pains that came and went.

Anyway, a positive.  I have been on the Feb/May cycle buddy board and one of the girls on my thread has just tested positive on Day 12 and she was experiencing cramps also.  So I suppose, you never know!

Take it easy

Claire

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hi Clare,

I really wouldn't worry too much about AF cramps, mine have been constant from leaving hospital after ET and this is now day 10!! I had one day last week when I thought they were gone, but oh no, next day back with a vengeance, and it's been very mild today but other that that it's never let up!!! 

I also had bad AF cramps for 4 days before EC and nothing came of that so am trying to stay relaxed about it all!!

Do you think you will last to test day??

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi Val

I'm so convinced that I am going to come on that I don't think I will get to test day! 

Do you mean will I test early?  At the moment I am saying I won't test early.  But, everyone seems to don't they?  the girl on my thread who has just tested positive tested negative on day 10 (with et as day 1) and positive today day 12.  If my period hasn't started by Wednesday, I think I will probably give in.  Which will be day 12/13 depending on if you count et as day 1.

I'm rambling.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Claire and Val,

Well girls - well done for not testing yet!  I'm ashamed to say I'm such a  ^dunce^, I gave in last night and did a hpt, which was a  ^BFN^ (no surprise there)  my dh has taken away my other test - and has banned me until test day.  I now feel really negative, I still have af and im well and truely Pee'd off!!!

I'm going to test again on tuesday with first responce (silly dh forgets I go shopping!!!). 

Girls, I so have everything crossed for us all - sending you loads of  ^reiki^ thoughts.  Take things easy.

Love Rachel xxxx            ^fairydust^

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.