Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm currently in my 2ww after my 4th ICSI cycle.I had 2 4-celled embies transferred on 13th.Anyone care to join me in this crazy wait??

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to yous all  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
hi c bear
hows u?i also had grade 2 5 cells x2
im testing the 26th and this also my 4th ivf so let it be a ^BFP^ ^BFP^all round hey keep me posted all the best love nikki ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hi cbear

I had two embies put on board on 13th as well so testing on wed 27th.  I don't know about you but this wait is killing me, this is my first try at IVF and everything i have heard about it is true - you really do need so much wilpower to get through this.  My boobs are so sore, is this s good sign or not?

Les X

·
Registered
216 Posts
^2ww^ ^2ww^ ^2ww^
Hi all,

Just thought I'd join in I'm also testing on the 27th after our first go at IVF and I'm finding the wait worst than the treatment.

It's also my first post on here and I'm liking all the faces.

Good luck all ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Cal

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi
Just wanted to wish you all luck. I'm due to test on the 29th - here's to much babydust for us all!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome aboard!!!

I was starting to think I was the only one going crazy! I guess I should know what it's like as this is my 4th cycle. I think it's worse this time as this will most likely be my last shot ::)

I was soooo tempted to POAS this morning but somehow managed to convince myself it would be a waste of money!

How's everyone feeling??

I started with cramps las night and really felt negative about the whole thing especially as I still have a week to go.......

On previous occasions I have started to bleed before my test date so knew what the outcome would be.Only trouble is,I never really thought about when the signs/symptoms happened or on what day etc ???

Sending everyone tonnes of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Anyone still having symptoms from the hcg shot?? I would swear my sense of smell is better but...maybe I'm just imagining it :-\

Is everyone back at work or off like me??

Take care,

TTYS

Cbx

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi
I am due to test on the 27th, it can't come round quick enough. I have rotten back ache all the time like af is going to arrive (I am losing count of how many times I go to the loo to check) but nothing. My boobs are so swolen and sore I have had to buy a bigger bra. Is anyone else having these symptoms?
Love Adele xx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi to all of you future moms  ^reiki^ (including me) ^reiki^
I had my ET on 10th of Apr & my test is due to on 27th , i am in my 2ww  ^2ww^& counting the days ,,,as most of you are  ^afro^ lets all pray to our God it will be positive this time,i cant tell u how much I'm reliefed when I'm reading the feed backs & replays it makes life much easier on all of us when we share our pain & hopes cuz only us know how it feels ...Keep on the positive attitude as me ...even we we have the AF pain lets think its the earl pregnancy symptoms .
this is my third trial ,wish me luck as i wish to all of us ...
i don't know but I'm optimistic this time & have a lot of faith in my God 8) ^fairydust^ ^ ^rainbow^ ^xmassmile^
Keep on touch
me 29,husband 30,MFI
!st ICSI 1/7/04.BFN
2nd FET 1/1/05 BFN
3rd ICSI 10/4/05 test on 27th Apr hope  ^BFP^

·
Registered
383 Posts
^hello^

i'm new to this board.

i too am testing on the 27th. this is our first icsi cycle. don't know if i can wait till the 27th, am so desperate to know one way of another!

i've had af cramps and very sore boobs ever since et (13th april), think it could be the cylogest...anyone else had these symptoms???

i have to say i'm not feeling too hopeful at all, preparing for the worst, but just need to know!!! argghhh going crazy !  ^confused^

hope everyone is is managing to wait patiently :)

sending lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

jobie xx

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi
I think anyone who can wait patiently must be a saint. I test on Wednesday and have been tempted on many occasions to buy a test to see but I keep saying I will do it tomorrow and we all know tomorrow never comes.
For the last couple of days I have had some light brownish coloured discharge ( sorry if tmi) that disappears after a couple of hours, has anyone else had this? I am still getting slight pain from my ovaries and back ache and keep worrying AF is here.
I feel like I am going round the bend so you are not alone in all this.
Thank heavens for this site I am so pleased I found it.
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to you all

Adele xx

·
Registered
179 Posts
Emaa - see reply on BFP today!

I had similar symptoms to you and got a BFP on Thurs!

E-mail me if you want any other info!

Debs xx

GOOD LUCK! ^reiki^

·
Registered
383 Posts
^congrats^  debbie on your ^BFP^

i too have had terrible af pains all the way through this 2ww! really feels as though af is here  :(

the brown discahrge tends to be old blood, so may not be anything to worry about, some ladies get this and still get their ^BFP^.

i went out last night for a girlie night, didn't drink , but had a bit of a boogie! really enjoyed it, but was trying to dance without bopping around too much ^shake^

lets hope we can all last out a bit longer!!

i'm going camping this weekend in the lakes so hope that'll keep me pre-occupied!

^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^

jobie xx

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bad news :'(  I'm spotting  and think  ^witch^  will arrive later. Not  sure what our next step will be,I was pretty convinced it would be the one this time.

Thanks for all your support.

TTYS

Cx

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.