Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, ^rainbow^

Is there anyone who is testing on the 16th March like me?

I had ET yesterday. It went well although doctor had trouble getting catheter in as I have a bent cervix. I had two  ^wings^ ^wings^ 8 cell embies put back in!
I am taking it easy at the moment but intend to go back to work in the next day or two!
I have got a bad tummy ache from transfer yesterday and I think from the Progesterone pessaries, has anyone else experienced this?

Hope there is someone who wants to share the dreaded 2ww with me!  ^2ww^

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Diana

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Doh......sorry Diana, just realised you'd found it already ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi Diana
I am testing on the 15th March, going to have keep very busy! ^excercise3^
I had egg transfer today, bit sore and had cramping after transfer, apparently it means my cervix is sensitive!! I had 2 4 cell embryos put back. First IVF and just so relieved managed to get through each stage! They are right about it being an emotional roller coaster!
I am going back to work tomorrow, I'm a teacher and I figure I'm better off in work as it will keep my mind off the wait, 15th March seems such along way off!
Look forward to sharing 2ww with you. Keep me posted on how you are doing.
Jo xx ^2ww^ ^afro^

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Diana & Jo

I'm testing on the 16th! had 2 sofa days so far by the fire in my Pj's watching girlie crap, bled a bit and feeling quite sore as my cervix never plays ball!

Hoping this 2ww will be a little easier pain wise, its the last few days thats the killer for me...the not knowing, the first week seems to fly for some reason?

Keep in touch and the very best of luck to you both

Love Laurie in Devon xx

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi laurie and Diana
Back at work today after egg transfer yesterday and feeling okay! a bit sore but alright. I teach 4 year olds and took them for a long walk in the woods searching for dinosaurs! not sure this counts as taking it easy!!
Going away this weekend with the girls, looking forward to a girly relaxing weekend, shame I can't drink!! But it will help keep me occupied for a couple of days!
Hope all goes well with you both today. Jo xx

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello Lizzy, Jo and Laurie, ^rainbow^

Thanks SO much for replying and joining me in this 2ww!!!  ^2ww^

I hope you are feeling ok today.  ^afro^

I have spent the last two and a half days on the sofa watching day time telly, getting really bored and fidgety, I am going back to work tomorrow as I am going mad staying at home and badly need a change of scenery (I work in a shop so have to work Saturdays!!)

^daisy^ Lizzy, thanks for welcoming me and adding me to the list!!

^daisy^ Jo - hope you have a fantastic time away with the girls this weekend, that should make the time go quicker for you! I felt like that with my first try of IVF as well, just so pleased each time I managed to move onto the next stage. I am doing FET this time which is much less stressful as I didn't have to go through the stress of the egg collection. I really hope that this works for you first time. Got everything crossed for you!!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

^daisy^ Laurie - I am feeling sore as well although I didn't bleed like you. The same with me, the first week seems to go by really quickly and then each day after that seems to really drag on. Last time I got AF the day before I was due to do the test, I was gutted that I didn't manage to make it to the end!! I really hope that it works for you this time, got everything crossed for you as well!!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hope you have a relaxing and stress free weekend!

^bye^

Diana xx

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, Lizzie, Jo, Laurie & Diana - I am yet another one who is testing on 16th!  I had 2 4 cell embrio's put back on Wednesday, this is our first time on IVF, although we have done IUI previously!

:-\I am not sure If I am exited or just plain scared about testing!  One minute I am sure it has worked & I feel really positive & then the next I am sure it hasnt!

^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^I wish you all the best of luck for the 16th & hope the 2WW isnt too bad for us all!

It kind of helps just knowing that there are others out there who are at the same stage of the waiting game doesnt it!

Zoe
x

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi diana

I to am testing on the 16th.
Have been feeling lots of twinges etc but trying not to get caught into the trap of interpreting them one way or the other.

I had my ET on 27 Feb so looks like i have the longest wait.

Love

Annie M

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hi all above, I test on the 16 th too! ET last thursday (went to day 3 before transfer so can test on the 16th)
I am desparately looking for signs. What symptoms, if any have you all got? Usual bloating?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi girls
Just posted on the main board, in so much pain, been up since 5am. woke up hot, sweaty, felt sick, and the most painful ab pains ever.  :(
last time I has pains like this with my endo I ended up spending the eve in casualty! Determined to ride the pain out this time. Might go to work as I can't lie down, better off standing and walking around?! I'm a teacher and feel guilty enough that I had 3 days off last week as it is!  :'(
Hope you are all pain free!
On the positive had a great weekend with the girls by the sea, missed not drinking but I had such a great time, laughed till I cried on many occasion, just what the Doctor ordered!
Take care.
Jo xx

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello Everyone, ^rainbow^

^hello^ Welcome Zoe, Annie M and Rowingbeau, ^hello^

^daisy^ Hey Jo - Glad to hear that you had a good time away this weekend! I have just posted you a message on the main board! I am having really bad pains as well and am often woken up by them during the night. I think my pains are from the Cyclogest as I had the same thing last time! Hope you are feeling better this evening!  :)

I am feeling really bloated and uncomfortable at the moment, but no other symptoms really apart from feeling very oversensitive! What symptoms do you have Rowingbeau?

Hope you are all coping with the 2ww so far!  ^2ww^

Sending you all lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Diana xxx

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks for the messages Diana, I am also on the cyclogest. I have felt so uncomfortable at work all day, standing was better than sitting! Got parents eve tom night, 6-9pm will be at school from 8am, what a horrible day! phoned the clinic and the doctor said the pain could be due to constipation due to the progesterone and it will get worse!
I am sure if any of us get to child birth it will be a walk in the park after IVF!
Sending every one lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ vibes!
Hope you have all had a pain free day!
love jo
xx ^goodluck^ ^pompom^

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello everyone,  ^rainbow^

Hope you are all feeling ok today. :)

^daisy^ Hiyah Jo, hope you are not too sore today, you poor thing having to go through parents evening tonight. Hope you cope ok!!!

I am SO tired today at work, last night I kept waking up feeling really sick and with BAD tummy cramps. I think your doctor may be right, my cramps are getting worse each day!

Just a week to go!!!

Sending you all lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Diana xxxx

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi girls - hope it's ok for me to join this thread. I'm testing on the 14th (Monday) but am seriously considering doing a HPT on the Sunday night as otherwise I will be at work and want to be prepared either way.  I'm very bloated with really painful boobs which I'm sure is down to the cyclogest.  The waiting is driving me mad - I swing from being upbeat one minute to downright depressed the next.  It really is the longest 2 weeks of your life.

May all our dreams come true.

Dockers xxx  ^reiki^

·
Registered
83 Posts
Afternoon girls.
Hope everyone is as well as they can be! This week is going quicker than I thought, thats the good thing about being a teacher, you are so busy and the children don't give you a moment to think!
Diana - my doctor told me to go to the clinic if the pain continued at the rate that it was at. The parecetomol was a life saver and going to the toilet helped so he might have been right about the constipation! Hope the cramps are better today!
Dockers - I thought I might do a test the morning of my blood test next Tuesday, I know what you mean about work and being prepared. But you could get a false result so is it worth it? I'm still not sure?!
Have a good eve. ^reiki^ ;D :)
Jo x

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello ladies

just popping in to catch up on how everyone is doing.  Dont think i will make it to the 16th for a test dh and i have decided to do an hpt on saturday morning (day 13) so i will let you know how we get on.

Going out for lunch today with a friend so hopefully wont be too bored today - time goes so slowly at the moment.

Welcome to Dockers and mummydreams - keep in touch and let us know how you get on.

Lots of love

Annie M  ^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^daisy^

·
Registered
226 Posts
I am reaaly depressed today -I have had period type pains all last night and a neg. first response test this am. I was due to test on the 16th so am surprised to be getting AF this early but all the classic signs are here.....
Last cycle AF arrived before test date too. (no bleeding yet) sorry if TMI.
I am still clinging to faint hope that it isnt.... :'( :'(
Hope you other gals are going ok - I so desparately wanted to hold to test with those testing on the 16th.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.