Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all anyone else testing on the 2nd of jan.... bled last time on day 8 of cycle so getting a anxious as weds is my day 8 xx

·
Registered
917 Posts
Hi Coldstuff

No not the 2nd for me but the 8th. I just read your post and noticed weds ,your day 8 has passed. How are you ?

Kaybee xx

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi kaybee good luck for the 8th  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and yes did start bleeding but have 2 embies on board so hoping 1 i hanging on in there xx

·
Registered
917 Posts
Hiya, sorrry was out most of yesterday - changing peoples christmas presents! If it is not bad enough having to run around getting them before hand, they want you to change them for something else (Wii games) after!

How are you now? Do you think the bleeding could have been IB?  ^reiki^

I am feeling "out" today. Don't think it's worked...  :mad: .  I wish they'd develop a test that can test before the 14 days . We can put men on the moon but not detect a pregnancy before 14 days??

Hope you have a good day & any spotting/bleeding has stopped.

Kaybee xx

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi kaybee.... christmas has been manic here too lol

still a slight bit when i wipe so dont think ib but still got fingers crossed for 1 hanging on in there xx

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for you im sure you will be fine we all get down days on the 2ww its part of it keep me posted how you get on lets hope your bfp is on its way sending more ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and will let you know how i get on for the 2nd xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.