Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls,

the threads are so busy for us ladies in waiting, I can't seem to keep up with who has tested already and who's still waiting to test.  So with that I thought I'd start a new thread so that any of us testing around the 3rd or 4th could talk to each other and lend that proverbial shoulder as the days tick ever close.

I am testing on 4th and apart from a sharp pain on day 5 and some really sore boobs nothing else to report really... fingers crossed for all of us that our news at the end of the weeks will be what we want to hear.

Lots of  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ to you all.

Love Cherry

·
Registered
500 Posts
hi cherry b
i had ec 17th et 19th but dont test till 6th march...........
havent got any symptons as such this time. had loads last time ..but bled on day 10 so if i can get to tues without bleeding it ll hopefully be a good sign........
have you sneakly tested yet ????????
im so tempted maybe i will on tues if no sign of af!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
hope it goes well
marzy

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi! I'm testing on the 3rd March-this is my first IVF cycle (with donor eggs) and am really nervous about testing-I've had a few AF-like pains form time to time but nothing much really-from reading previous posts on 2WW thread it appears that AF type pains and pains you can get because of Cyclogest are similar....so really don't know how to read it! I'm going to try to wait until the 3rd to test and not do it earlier....because I've been on HRT beforehand for 8 months (early onset Menopause) and am still taking Progynova (10mg per day) even with a BFN on the 3rd I still might have to wait some time for AF....
I'd love to get a few of us who are testing on or around the 3rd March to keeping each other sane...I must admit I seem to lose track of threads on FF quite quickly!

Fingers (and legs!) crossed for all of you on 2WW! :)

Marigold

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi Cherry,Martzy & Marigold

I'm testing on the 3rd March. Very nervous. This is my first time on IVF - and hopefully my last and all of yours :)

Cherry - this was such a great idea, I too was getting a bit lost on where everyone was on their 2ww.

I had AF like pains from day 1 through to day 8. Yesterday i just had a really bad sharp pain just above my groin (right side) and today just feels normal - well apart from the ultra sore boobs.

Martzy, Yesterday during my lunch break at work i commited the ultimate sin of walking into Boots and picking up a hpt kit. I had it in my hands for about 2 minutes arguing with myself if i should buy or or not. I didn't in the end. My DH keeps saying that we should just wait until the 3rd (as long as AF doesn't make an appearance by then) and see what happends. It's just so hard not doing one and by only having the one available that the hospital gave me - I can't be tempted. I really hope I'm making sense ::) Also if we test too early we may get a incorrect reading.

Where did you guys go for your treatment? I'm a Barts lady!

As Marigold says...fingers and legs crossed...

tink x  ^fairydust^

·
Registered
500 Posts
hi
im at derriford plymouth....
just feel this time round time is dragging!!!!!!!!
must be cos last time i was in pain..............................
hope all goes well and dont give in to temptation!!!!!!!!!
let me know how it goes
marzy

·
Registered
683 Posts
Hi ya Girls,

My test date is the 4th.
I've had loads of af like pain since transfer, I'm hoping it's the cyclogest.
I've also done a few test's too, i know it's far to early but i wanted to make sure the hcg injection was out of my system, so that i don't get a false positive and get my hopes up on test day.
Good luck to you all.
^2ww^
Love
Kia.x

·
Registered
500 Posts
hi kia
have you found all ivf s the same or all different ??
you test 2 days before me...
fingers crossed
marzy

·
Registered
683 Posts
Hi Marzy,

Each of my cycles have been different.
I was on different stimms drugs this time round and that felt alot different.
Though this 2ww feels the same as the last one, which is why i'm so worried ( i got a bfn last time  :'( )

Good luck  ^2ww^

Love
Kia.x

·
Registered
500 Posts
kia
well lets hope its different than last time then............
it is for me ...last time i had af pains till day 9 then stopped and day 10 af!!!
this time pain till day 4 then nowt..................
not even side effects from cyclgest which was really bad last time.........
fingers and toes crossed
marzy
xx

·
Registered
15 Posts
:( I've got really bad AF-like pains this morning so am convinced she'll make an appearance later today....just doesn't feel like anything but AF......gutted as today is day 11...only 4 days to go.......it's going to be a very long day....I was feeling quite postive about it all up until this morning...I'm at the Chaucer clinic in Kent by the way.

Marigold x

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi girls,

so I know that there are 4 others testing with me at the end of the week.

Tink, Marzy, Marigold and Kia lets hope that all will be fine and we all get the BFP result that we all deserve. 

Marigold  here's a little protest march for you ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ and for all of us here's some more  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ and best wishes for these next few days. ^2ww^ ^2ww^

Let me know how you all get on..

and I don't really want to test yet as if I am not pg then my dream will have ended all too quickly so I think that I'll be strong and wait until Friday... although I might do a hpt at home on Friday morning so that I can prepare myself mentally for what they have to tell me when I go into the clinic.  BTW I test on Fri at 10.00 am and I am at Walsgrave CRM.

Good luck my friends
Cherryb

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks CherryB....still have AF pains but no sign yet of  ^witch^...but I can just feel her lurking......anyone else from the 3//4th March gang got AF-like pains? I know that this doesn't necessarily mean AF on way reading other threads about AF pains masquerading as embies settling in, but can't help but be pessimistic..... :'(

Fingers crossed for everyone though,

M

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi Marigold

You have A/F like pains and are worried......I now don't have any pains (apart from sore boobs) and am worried........this is a complete nightmare. ^snarl^

Wish I had x-ray vision so I could see what's going on!

I think an A/F no show dance is required for us all.....

^noAF2^  ^No AF^ ^noAF2^ ^No AF^ ^noAF2^ ^No AF^

Followed by  ^spot^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^spot^

Tink x

·
Registered
15 Posts
^hello^Tink,

I suppose the lesson to be learned from all this is not to assume anything about any symptons whatsoever! I've worn a path in the carpet between the lounge and the bathroom today, 'just checking' for  ^witch^. DH thinks I've got a screw loose...!
Oh well, only time will tell...figure if I go to bed early AF pains might subside...
Fingers and legs crossed,

Marigold

·
Registered
444 Posts
hi everyone,am on my second week,and am due to test on friday the 4th.could not wait and done a test today(i know it is to early)but i could not help it.it was negative,i wish i never done it.now have af pains so i don't think it is a good sign.life is very cruel is'nt it. good luck to everyone who is testing this week

·
Registered
683 Posts
Hi Petal b,

I'm due to test on the same day as you.
I've had af like pains for a few days now so i done a hpt this morning, mine was negative too. I think we've tested far to early. Fingers crossed for that bfp on Friday.
^2ww^
Love
Kia.x

·
Registered
500 Posts
hi girls
hope you are all doing ok...
i think those of you who ve tested early.. it is too early ........................
well i do hope so cos i tested early !!! got neg................i shouldnt test till sunday but ive had no pain since last weds and last couple of days definite af pains so thought i would have bled by now.. ( i bled on tues last time) so if i can make it to weds its a good sign ok ..
no more testing girls ok...
let us all wait till weekend and then e can all. hopefully celebrate together..
take care
marzy
xx

·
Registered
444 Posts
hi marz and kia thanks for the replys,hope all is well.i really want to test again but am trying to hold on until friday,but it is all i think about,like everybody else.good luck everyone i am thinking of you all.still have af pains but had sharp pains on my left side in the night,god knows what that means nothing i bet

·
Registered
500 Posts
hi petal
im having pains just like you.. 1 would say 90% af pains but still no show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lets hope its the sign of bfp eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
keeping my fingers crossed for all us girls on this thread
marzy..
p.s dont do any more testing till test date ok gils
and BE POSITIVE..
marzy

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.