Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya please can i join the 2ww girls?

I had 2 embryos put back yesterday, test date 30th May.
Anyone else testing that day.

I'm a bit worried as I'm still a bit sore from my e/c on Monday and I'm worried that its going to stop them sticking.

Good luck to everyone testing tomorrow  ^2ww^

Love
Woo

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi Woo
I'm testing on the 30th too. Sounds like your hospital use different test dates though as I had my two embryos put back on Monday (EC Saturday).
Did they give me the longest possible 2ww just to prolong my agony?
It's probably academic though as I've never made it to anywhere near my test date (always bleed about 10 or 11 dpo). Trying to stay optimistic though.
Good luck with your wait.
Kate

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Hi Kate ~ welcome to you too :)

Have added you to the list too......loads of luck,

Lizzy xxxx

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi girls

Just to let you know I'll be joining you in testing on 30th May.  I had 2 embryos put back in on Mon 16th.

Wishing you lots of  ^fairydust^ and  ^reiki^ - 8 days to go!

Ali xx

·
Registered
863 Posts
Hi Ali, Kate and Woo.
I had ET on 16th and am also due to test on 30th May. Oh what a lovely Bank Holiday! Mind you, I have never made it to test day either :(
I'm already on the 2ww thread, and I think theres already a few 30th testers, so fingers crossed. This is my 4th ICSI cycle, and am just praying I will have some good luck this time. I'm running out of stamina.

Woo, just out of interest, your test day seems really early. How many days post EC was ET? Just wondering if I can test a bit earlier?

Good luck  ^reiki^
LOL
Lisa x

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hello!!!!

I had ET on 18th May and test on 30th May.  I am now a bit worried cos I have had a few low HcG results in the past and they have told me to stop medication on that day.  It also appears that I may be getting tested a couple of days sooner than other girls??

A friend (who had a baby naturally and has been trying to understand my IVF) also once said out of the blue - do you think they are testing too early???  Hmmmm??? ??? ???

Does anyone have any ideas on this?? ??? ??? ???

Good Luck to everyone ^spot^ ^spot^

Love

LisaH

·
Registered
863 Posts
Hi Lisa
Our clinic always test 2 weeks after ET, WHENEVER that is, even if 3 day transfer, so effectively, an extra day to 2 day transfer.
If you can bear to, test 2 weeks after instead, or aswell.
Good luck.
Lisa x

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi all

Nice to see that there are quite a few of us testing on the 30th.  My EC was on the 16th and ET on the 18th.  Not sure why some are being tested after 12 days and some after 14 but I assume the hospital knows what they are doing.

Good luck to everyone.  One week to go!!!!

Love
woo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.