Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies,

I had my ec on Monday and i had 27 eggs collected. I took 13 and 6 fertilized. I was due to put two back on Wednesday but on getting to the unit, we agreed that since I have a few failed cycles we should wait till Sat for the embies to a more matured stage ( blastocyst ).The Doctor told us that is possible that the embies stop growing by Friday but if that is the case i would be the same inside me anyway. We decided to take our changes and pray hard that the embies continue to grow by God's grace.

I have been  having severe lower backpain and lower abdominal pain since my ec. I take pain killers and about three liters of water. Am I only allowed water or can I take juices. Please help if you Know what can make me feel better. And ladies please say a little prayer for us if you can that our embies should continue to grow.

Thank you all.
May all our dreams come true.

Twinsmum (by faith)

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Juice is also allowed as is milk whcih is the best thing to drink as it is a fluid but also has protein in it which is what your nody needs. You sound like you're doing everything you can so persevere, the pain is because your ovaries have swollen after egg collection which is normal. They will settle in time.
Good luck on having blastocysts tomorrow.

Ruth

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, thank you Ruth . This all I can say. I will take a walk to shopping mall to buy some mill now. Thank you for your words of encouragement.

God bless you.

Twinsmum

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Hi twinsmum!!!

I just want to wish u good luck!!!! ^fairydust^

I will pray for u and for your little embies!!!!! ^reiki^

Warm wishes and take care yourself!!
Stella ^Heart^

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi Twinsmum

I just wanted to say I will be thinking about you and wish you lots of luck.

Lets us know how it goes, I'll say a little prayer for your emmbies.

Take care

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dear Sacha and Stella,

Thank you for your well wished will surely let you Know by tomorrow. Thank you for the ^reiki^ and baby dust  and prayers. I need it more than you Know.

Stella, Congrats on your pregnancy. I pray it goes well all the way.

Thank you ladies. God bless you and I love this site.

Hugs
Twinsmum

·
Registered
87 Posts
:) hi twinsmum - i will pray for you too.
good luck.
I too am drinking loads of water - 3 litres a day as I still feel bloated and have pains everyday ongoing.
All this treatment is so hard isn't it. Are you a christian by any chance?
I am and I keep on praying and praying and hoping and hoping. Lets hope God answers all of our prayers and we all get positive results!!!

love alimar xx :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Alimar,

Yes I am a Christian and Thank you for  your post. I also wish you the best of luck. This is actually our 4th cycle and the pain is something else. I haven't been able to go to work all week because the back pain and stomach pain is just so much. I know that it will be worth the while when we do hold our bundles of joy in our hands 9months from now. Are you back to work? I was told that milk is even better than water. Are you still bloated? I Know that God is a faithful God, he answer all our prayers and in Nine months time will have our little angel as a sign of Gods miracle in our lives. Amen I will also keep you in my prayer.

thanks

Twinsmum

·
Registered
87 Posts
:) hi Twinsmum
yes, I still feel bloated, have ongoing period type pains daily since E/C. My E/C was 24th Jan and E/T 26th Jan. I test next wed - 9th Feb. I had over 20 follicles, but 13 eggs. The hosp said I will get OHSS symptoms which i am getting. Sounds like you are too! Keep drinking!
I'm trying to hold faith, but its hard isn't it, coz what happens if the timing is wrong. Thats what I always think of. What if God's timing is different to mine?! I'm hoping and praying that he will let this happen for all of us and that the timing is right. We have 4 frozen embryos which I also worry about. But I know God knows whats best and hopefully he will let us get our positives. ^reiki^. and give birth in nine months time. I have been looking at the Hannah story in the bible!! hoping and praying! Its so hard isn't it, I mean I know God knows what we are going through but because we don't know the answers and we want the answers right now (well I do!! - impatient!) its hard to remain positive and keep faith. Do you find that? I have also had 2 previous ICSI cycles with ex DH years ago which failed. But this time I really really really want it to work for me and my new DH.
Good luck for Sat. Hope and pray ALL your embies are at blast stage and that you get your positive result.
I'm off work. I signed myself off for the first week and G.P signed me off for 2 weeks due to my pain. I couldn't face going feeling like this!

best of luck
join us on the 2ww board when your embies are put back.
love alimar xxxxx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts