Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc2/index.php?d=2005-10-06

I have only been charting this month (clomid 3-7) but my temps seem a little all over the place to me. I had what I thought were ov pains on Sat night/Sun morning, sharp little pains around ovary left then right. My CM has dried up this morning but I haven't seen a dramatic rise in temp as expected. Does anyone think I could have ov'd already from this chart or have I not got there yet? I usually have a 28 day cycle although my last clomid cycle at the beginning of the year was 35 days It's so confusing.

Thanks,

Terri

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi :)

Sorry, don't seem to be able to see your temp chart... alot of the stuff on fertilityfriend.com you now need to be VIP member, this includes the sharing your homepage which is probably why I can't access the link...

Just before ovulation you should usually notice a temp dip...then a day/couple of days later you should see a sharper temp rise...your temp would then stay elevated until AF arrives...sometimes temp doesn't drop until a day or 2 into AF.
I've noticed you can get pains in your ovaries anytime during cycle as ovaries working overtime...although it does get far more pronounced around actual ovulation...you don't say what day in your cycle you are at the moment so I couldn't really say what it could be. Your CM would usually be thin, stretchy & clear (EWCM) around ovulation & following ovulation it tends to go more creamy which is because of the progesterone released....although clomid can dry up your cm so can be misleading !

Here's my chart from a couple of months ago (haven't charted last 2 mths)..

http://www2.fertilityfriend.com/home/4dc8f

Perhaps you're just coming up to ovulation ??? I'd carry on having plenty of ^BMS^ - won't hurt will it ;)

Good luck & take care
Natasha ^reiki^

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Natasha

Thanks for your help - not easy when you can't see the chart!!  I don't think I've ov'd yet as on day 19 now and no sharp temp rise:

day 8 36.50 (high - clomid 3-7)
day 9 36.35
dy 10 36.12
dy 11 36.15
dy 12 35.90 (drop)
dy 13 36.22
dy 14 36.35
dy 15 36.15
dy 16 36.15
dy 17 36.15 (ov pains?)
dy 18 36.33 (ov pains?)
dy 19 36.26 (today)

How much of a jump should I get?  Clomid definitely makes me ovulate (progesterone 90 one cycle).  Guess I'll just have to keep temping and see what happens.....oh, and keep  ^BMS^ ^BMS^

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
hello again

without actually seeing it on a chart it is a bit more difficult but at a rough guess I'd say you may have ovulated last couple of days, as you thought...although I'm not an expert so could be completely wrong :-\

Your temp dropped from 36.22/36.35 right down to 36.15 & then went up to 36.33 yesterday...temps can fluctuate but keep doing your temps for a few more days & should give you clearer picture...always best to do about 6 days past where you think ovulation occurred to see the pattern...lots of factors can cause your temps to fluctuate eg getting up during night, alcohol etc...
It's difficult to say how much of a jump you'd have as we're all completely different....

Good luck ^reiki^
Natasha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.