·
Registered
523 Posts
Good luck today!
we land on 3rd august 🥳

·
Registered
393 Posts
My HCG is 181. My doctor said that level was fine and Monday’s test would be important to see if it’s doubling. So I was relieved for about 2 minutes until I googled and realised that’s actually quite low 🤦🏻‍♀️ So now I’m back to being a mess and convincing myself I’m going to miscarry!

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
That's not low. Sounds like a perfect number to me!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
My HCG is 181. My doctor said that level was fine and Monday’s test would be important to see if it’s doubling. So I was relieved for about 2 minutes until I googled and realised that’s actually quite low 🤦🏻‍♀️ So now I’m back to being a mess and convincing myself I’m going to miscarry!
My 141.3 hcg result is currently snoozing on my chest aged 3! Keeping everything crossed for you but it sounds good so far so please try to enjoy it as much as you can x

·
Registered
393 Posts
Thanks I appreciate that! I know it’s still rising but I definitely have a fear it won’t have doubled today and now I’m wide awake at 5am stressing! I guess we will know today.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Best of luck for today molly.
I'm hopeful that things will be looking good!
Keep us posted xx

·
Registered
393 Posts
Thanks all. Blood test done now the dreaded wait for a call! I know they only take 20 minutes on their machine so hope I’m not kept waiting all day. I just have a bad feeling I can’t shift. xx

·
Registered
523 Posts
Good luck molly!!! Bloody terrible isn’t it all the WAITING! sending lots of positive vibes, keep us posted xxxxx

·
Registered
523 Posts
How are you molly? Any news? Xxx

·
Registered
432 Posts
Wilberwoo, I hope you're OK. Scan tomorrow?

Congrats Molly..... i hope all is well.

afm, I ended up miscarrying my last cycle - probably would have been considered missed miscarriage had we not been doing fertility treatment, I doubt I'd have noticed it. We ended up going for another medicated IUI this month - less meds but I still bloody stimulated loads and had yet another follicle reduction (that's 3 out of 4 treatments I've ever had). I opted to do it without sedation as it made me feel awful last time. Different doctor who did the procedure to the one who was guiding the process meds and trigger timing etc. He said on the day he wasn't happy with the number of follicles so agreed to leave two. Ended up with a positive test a week ago. I think at this stage last cycle I'd already had on and off spotting for a while even before the BFP but in another 3 days I'd got full on bleeding so I think things are more positive this time around. I've been testing more than I've done before and strong lines this morning. I've got a digital that I want to do in a few days just to see if it's moved along from 1-2 weeks. I wonder if i have some cramping or just constipated :rolleyes: Feeling very lucky that I'm obviously super fertile/respond well to meds (have been pregnant 3 out of 4 treatments so far) but it's tricky as if this doesn't work we only have enough sperm for one more go. Donor isn't donating anymore and I'm not sure I want to go through it again. I'm pretty hormonal at the best of times and I swear the meds are messing with my moods.

Hope everyone's OK.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Wow louise you've certainly had a hectic time of it!
So sorry about the m/c but great that you have another positive!
Fingers crossed this is the 1 and heres to an uneventful 9 months .
Strong lines are always a good sign

Molly any news ? Xx

·
Registered
393 Posts
Congrats Louise! Fingers crossed for you.

I’ve finally just heard from the clinic. Levels have gone from 181 to 509 in 48 hours which I’m really happy with. Doctor is happy so just stick it out for the scan now! Early days but for now things are looking ok. I don’t know how my levels looked at the beginning with my miscarriages because they did reach around 10,000 but can’t think about that too much or I’ll drive myself mad! Just taking positive news for now 😊

·
Registered
432 Posts
Congrats Louise! Fingers crossed for you.

I’ve finally just heard from the clinic. Levels have gone from 181 to 509 in 48 hours which I’m really happy with. Doctor is happy so just stick it out for the scan now! Early days but for now things are looking ok. I don’t know how my levels looked at the beginning with my miscarriages because they did reach around 10,000 but can’t think about that too much or I’ll drive myself mad! Just taking positive news for now 😊
Thanks Molly. I never know how they work out how pregnant you're supposed to be but going back 2 weeks before insemination I'd be 5 + 1. Such an anxious time, our clinic don't do bloods so all I can do is wait for the scan now on in 2 weeks.

Yay, that sounds really hopeful Molly! Fingers crossed for you! :) I hope you can relax a teeny bit x

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Yaaayyyyyy molly I'm so pleased for u! Those are great numbers! This is looking very promising indeed ....😁xx

·
Registered
393 Posts
Louise I’m 5 weeks today so we are pretty similar dates! My clinic don’t usually do bloods I just made them when I went in to meltdown 😂 I’m waiting for the invoice to come through - I have no idea what they cost! They have helped put my mind at rest anyway which I guess was the point. I need to just try and chill now. Although my tests were initially lighter than my last 2 pregnancies I would say they are now getting darker quicker than those which is also helping reassure me (although is becoming a bit obsessive...). I am starting to believe this could be the cycle we finally get a baby at the end! xx

·
Registered
432 Posts
Oh, no hopefully not too much and it was worth the reassurance! Yeah, I've been obsessive with testing this treatment. I've got two more cheapies left and 1.5 weeks to scan. I did a test this morning and it says 3+ which I'm guessing is right for the time... and not twins. eek. No spotting this time round, I had full on bleeding a this point and 3 days later test was negative so looking more hopefully.

I have everything crossed for you!

·
Registered
393 Posts
I think I might be having another miscarriage 😞 I’ve been spotting since Thursday. It’s only brown blood and seems to have calmed today but I’m expecting the worst! My clearblue hasn’t gone to 3+ either which was a clear sign things were wrong last time. I haven’t dared to do one since yesterday so just praying I was too early.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Ah molly I really hope not!
Spotting is totally normal. I did until 12 weeks so definitely dont worry about that

When is your viability scan? Xx

·
Registered
523 Posts
Big hugs molly I hope it’s ok xxxx

·
Registered
393 Posts
So yesterday the cramping got so severe and the blood turned red. I’ve not bled loads but the pain was so bad I was throwing up. I’ve got a blood test today but there’s no doubt in my mind I had a miscarriage. I’m just numb at the moment and I don’t know how to feel. I’ve definitely lost any hope I had that I will ever get to carry my own baby. I just don’t understand the problem at all and it’s frustrating that no one has answers or solutions. I would never not use my 2 frozen embryos but I have very little hope that they will be successful. It’s so hard to have gone from repeated implantation failure to recurrent miscarriages. 1% of women have 3 consecutive miscarriages and about the same amount of men have Sertoli cell only syndrome. I just can’t believe we could be so unlucky! It feels so incredibly unfair. xx

1481 - 1500 of 1522 Posts