Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1501 - 1520 of 1551 Posts

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Ah hun!
Well firstly I can totally relate to falling into the worst possible statistics.
We too had stertoli cell syndrome and then repeated implantation failure
It felt unbelievably unfair and ludicrous that we could be this unlucky

Dont write anything off at this time. Get the blood test done and see where u stand.
Pregnancy does some weird things to u.
It is very common to bleed and have cramps so don't lose hope yet

Sending hugs.
Keep us posted on your result xx

·
Registered
537 Posts
Oh molly I’m so sorry! I hope by some miracle it’s something else and not a miscarriage. You are so unlucky, life is just so unfair. Sending you lots of virtual hugs and support, it must be bloody awful 😢 xxxxx

·
Registered
403 Posts
Thanks both, waiting on blood results now. They won’t scan me at the moment - best they could do is bring the scan I’ve got booked in forward 2 days to Tuesday. Hoping the blood results will give me some clarification! I just want to know now to be honest. I’m pretty confident but I just want confirmation! xx

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
🤞🤞🤞🤞 everything crossed for u molly xx

·
Registered
537 Posts
Tuesday!! That’s brutal :/ honestly this waiting lark is pretty unacceptable.
I hope the bloods help xxx

·
Registered
403 Posts
After a slightly confusing very strong pregnancy test yesterday afternoon this mornings is a little lighter. Only confirms what I know but heartbreaking to see 😞 and I’ve come down with a horrible cold just to make me feel worse! xx

·
Registered
403 Posts
Levels have dropped but not enough for them to diagnose a miscarriage 🙄 still have to have bloods tomorrow and scan Tuesday! I’ve thought about it though and I don’t think I’m going to go. I just don’t see the point! I just feel so sad and hopeless at the moment. xx

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Oh honey not again!! I just cant beleive this is happening to u
Have they definitely confirmed that it's not viable?
U really have had an awful time of it.

Your head will be swimming right now I'm sure but when your ready I would definitely get yourself referred to the recurrent miscarriage clinic on the nhs to get some basic level 1 tests done.
And in addition possibly seek the advice from the Coventry clinic where professor brosens works.
He is a lovely man and will take u under his wing and get this cracked 4 u

Sending gentle hugs xxxx

·
Registered
537 Posts
Ah molly it’s so horrible I’m so sorry 😞 and a bloody cold too! I’m still trying to hold out hope for you but you know your body best. Sending love xxx

·
Registered
537 Posts
Ahh molly please go to the scan it might help and there is still hope. I also don’t want to give false hope but I’ve read lots about haematomas in my birth group in a forum I’m in and there could be another cause for the bleeding.
I understand feeling sad and hopeless, I’m so worried about the amnio and having to terminate the baby. Take care of yourself and feel what you need to feel. Life is pretty **** sometimes x

·
Registered
403 Posts
I cancelled my blood test and scan and they were fine with it. They just want me to take a pregnancy test in around 10 days to check it’s negative. I’ve got my follow up on 11th June. I’ve been to Coventry when I had repeated implantation failure and had the test for NK cells. I’ve had so many tests I’m not sure what there is left but I guess my follow up will help! I would never not use my frozen embryos but wondering whether it is time to give it up now! I am so drained emotionally, physically and financially! xx

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Oh honey big hugs coming right at u.

What did the Coventry clinic say or suggest?
Did they think it was bad luck or something underlying?
Have any blood based immune been done?
I know the feeling of wanting to throw the towel in. Went there many times myself.

I really want u to get your baby. There must be a way ...xxxx

·
Registered
403 Posts
At the moment all I am told is it’s ‘bad luck’ but I’m not sure you can keep saying that after 4 failed transfers then 3 miscarriages! It’s strange that I’ve gone from never getting implantation to it now working every time just ending in miscarriage. I was always adamant I had an issuing absorbing progesterone and it does seem now I’m on injectable progesterone I get pregnant! Let’s see what my follow up brings... xx

·
Registered
434 Posts
Oh Molly, I'm so sorry to hear this. Heartbreaking. It sounds like the progesterone has made a huge difference to your situation but there's gotta be something else that can be done. I hope your follow up is productive and you can plan your next steps when you're ready xx

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hey molly I hope you get some answers - that’s a lot of bad luck 😕 it probably doesn’t help but every single person I know from this page has got their baby one way or another. Good luck lady xxx

·
Registered
537 Posts
Had the amnio today and full scan - I’m 16+2 today. Scan showed nothing abnormal, now we just have to wait for the results 🙏 I should find out tomorrow or Friday - I’m so nervous 😬

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Oh wilberdo that sounds very promising indeed. So tentatively relieved for u!!! Fingers crossed tomorrow confirms that too.🤞🤞🤞

·
Registered
537 Posts
Thanks lovely x

1501 - 1520 of 1551 Posts