Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I am in my 2ww following a natural FET and getting more and more crazy day by day. I am supposed to test next Wednesday but am overly depressed because I think I know the answer.
Has anyone of you got a BFP despite not having any symptom after transfer ? I had very light cramps a few days after transfer (day 4 embryos) but nothing since then.
I don't sleep, my husband is on a business trip so please help !!!!!
And goog luck to all of you, hope your dreams will come true...

Agathe.

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
Agathe i can assure you you arent the only lady to go through this  ^hugme^ there are lots of ladies who go through there 2ww thinking it hasnt worked + have the shock of a lifetime when they get there BFP  :) try the search tool above im sure there will be lots of posts similar to yours + you will be able to see some outcomes

try + occupy your mind, hard i know but its one of the best ways to keep your sanity, must be very hard without DH there too  ^hugme^

im sure you will get lots of replies on here similar to mine, relax, takecare, try keep that chicn up  ^reiki^ + no testing early   ^police^

thinking of you  ^pray^

xxx 

·
Registered
868 Posts
Hi Agathe,

I have just got a  ^BFP^ today with no symptoms what so ever. I was like you and really worried that i wasnt feeling any different, but alot of ladies have got positives with no symptoms so i shouldnt worry too much.

Much love and luck  ^pray^

Bell xxx

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi, Agathe I'm in my 2ww too and going crazy the only thing that may be a good sign is that transfer was on last Monday, had cramps mild on Thursday then cramps on Friday which were a bit more intense and then they subsided.  I didn't have cramps again until Sunday morning at like 3am.  I was awaken with them.  I went to use the restroom and laid back down and they last for like 10-15 more minutes and then left.  That was kinda weird.  I was wondering if i ate anything that did that but usually if i eat something that cramps my stomach it would kick it out but that never happened the pain just went away.  Anyway i'm totally feeling you.  looking for any sign.  i test on Thursday.  Good luck to you.  I hope we get BFP.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I have had 1 positive cycle and 2 negative ttc no 2 and they felt EXACTLY the same! Good luck! x

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Bell,

Congrats for your BFP, I am delighted for you. When is the due date ??
Keep your fingers crossed for me, testing on Wednesday !!

Agathe.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
i thought i had no symtoms, but it turned out i did feel sick 3-4 days before testing
every1 is diff hun, so dont take no symptoms as a bad sign

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ hope u get ur BFP!!!

xxxxx

·
Registered
163 Posts
I am feeling exactly the same as you guys.

I am on day 12 after EC & I have no symptoms at all!  I had massive AF type pains & backache on Tuesday & Thursday last week & since then nothing. No sore boobs, no AF pains....

The only thing that is different about me is that I have become a complete moody nightmare!

I was told to test between Wednesday & Friday this week, but I am really scared because I thought that I would feel pregnant by now & I am worried this lack of symptoms means it hasn't worked.

Still hoping & praying though  ^pray^  ^pray^  ^pray^

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi latestarter,

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, hopefully you'll have excellent news by the end of the week.
I now have acne which usually is a sign of my periods coming but I still don't want to give up hope as of yet.
Let's pray we'll have good news soon... I cannot wait anymore...

Agathe> ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi Agathe,

Yeah - I've got the spots as well!!!
Spoke too soon about no AF pains though - they have just started kicking in this morning.  I am off to the bathroom every 2 minutes at the moment!

This is such a test of sanity.

I just want to keep on hoping....

Good luck with your test on Wednesday - how old are your embies now?

Sending you loads of  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

and  ^pray^  ^pray^  ^pray^

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Good luck ladies ^reiki^ ^pray^

I'm in 2ww as well......have no symptoms to speak of although I KNOW this means absolutely nothing as the times I have conceived have felt pretty much the same as all those I've not.....only thing I have got is niggles of migraine which I always get before AF and same on all our fresch cycles as well.

However, on a positive note, I usually get full on bleeding before test day...last cycle was full blown migraine and full flow red bleeding at 8dp3dt.......I'm now 7dp5dt so made it further...so far...so good !

I'm having a blip day which is sooooo not me as I'm usually very positive and I just need to give myself a good shake and boot up the bum and get myself back on positivity road !!

Anyway, here's hoping for a good week for all of us ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Good luck
^fairydust^ ^rainbow^ ^reiki^ ^pray^

Natasha x

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi there,

I am not sure how old the embies are, probably 14 days old by now.
Do not worry about AF pains, that does not mean anything, it could maybe even be a good sign.
Good luck to you too, I keep my fingers and toes crossed !!

Agathe.

latestarter said:
Hi Agathe,

Yeah - I've got the spots as well!!!
Spoke too soon about no AF pains though - they have just started kicking in this morning. I am off to the bathroom every 2 minutes at the moment!

This is such a test of sanity.

I just want to keep on hoping....

Good luck with your test on Wednesday - how old are your embies now?

Sending you loads of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

and ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wish you the very very best for your 2 blastos !! Hope they are hanging in there and that you'' have great news soon. You deserve it !!

♥ Minxy ♥ said:
Good luck ladies ^reiki^ ^pray^

I'm in 2ww as well......have no symptoms to speak of although I KNOW this means absolutely nothing as the times I have conceived have felt pretty much the same as all those I've not.....only thing I have got is niggles of migraine which I always get before AF and same on all our fresch cycles as well.

However, on a positive note, I usually get full on bleeding before test day...last cycle was full blown migraine and full flow red bleeding at 8dp3dt.......I'm now 7dp5dt so made it further...so far...so good !

I'm having a blip day which is sooooo not me as I'm usually very positive and I just need to give myself a good shake and boot up the bum and get myself back on positivity road !!

Anyway, here's hoping for a good week for all of us ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Good luck
^fairydust^ ^rainbow^ ^reiki^ ^pray^

Natasha x

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had really strong early pregnancy symptoms before a BFP on 11 April, then nothing - no sore boobs, bloating, headache, tingling, exhaustion.  Worrying myself silly, as I had an early miscarriage with my last cycle and felt pretty much the same - everything suddenly just switched off.  Have had an early scan, which showed a yolk sac and good womb lining, but no fetal pole and far too early for a heart beat.  Have been told to rest, but feel so stressed by the whole experience, I think I'll have to go back to work tomorrow, to keep my mind off it!

Hang on in there, and keep your fingers crossed for me - 6 week scan next wednesday - if I can last that long!

Trixibelle  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Trixibelle,

Congrats on your BFP !! You will be fine... Just take it easy...
I went back to work on Monday after a week off. Tested at home this morning, it was saddly negative.
I am supposed to have a blood test tomorrow but don't want to go. Am so sad...
Keep us informed next Wednesday,

Agathe.

·
Registered
163 Posts
So sorry Agathe,

Got a BFN as well  :(

No AF though - the clinic say it will come once I stop the pessaries.

Sending you a lot of ^hugme^  ^hugme^

·
Registered
649 Posts
I have been watching this thread closely as I am also on my 2WW with no symptoms and really don't think it has worked again for me. Sorry to hear of your BFNs, I know how disappointing it is  :(.

Latestarter - Could I ask approximately how much the whole IVF/ICSI cycle worked out to be at the Lister with all the blood tests/scans etc?

Thanks
Snic
x

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hi,

I didn't have any symptoms at all until a couple of days after my BFP when I had a couple of days with AF type pains!! I am now coming up for 6 weeks and queasiness has just started to creep in over the past few days..

I still worry, as haven't had my first scan yet (not until 1st May) but hopefully 6 pregnancy tests can't be wrong!!!  ;D

BettySpaghetti xx

·
Registered
649 Posts
I am still clinging onto some hope but been naughty and done some early tests and they have been BFN. Staying clear of them for the next couple of days and hoping I don't start to bleed early like the last 2 cycles.
Snic
x

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Sorry to hear of the BFNs ^eyes^ ^hugme^

I'm now 9dp5dt and due to test on Friday.....absolutely no symptoms whatsoever....even the niggling fuzziness which I thought was my normal hormonal migraine trying to break through has disappeared...no sore boobs at all (and I've certainly prodded them enough ::) ), no AF pains.....feel completely normal !!!!!!

Only good thing is that by now, on all my previous fresh cycles, I'd have had lots of bleeding (full flow on occasion) and migraine....this time I don't have this, not even any spotting....so either it's a good sign or the Gestone I've been prescribed this time round has actually worked for me (as the cyclogest & crinone didn't).

I know that no symptoms means nothing, just as symptoms means nothing........I KNOW this but am finding this cycle much harder to deal with than any of the others....maybe cos I've had several I've built up some self defence mechanism this time !!! ? ^idiot^

Lots of luck for anyone still waiting to test.....snic I know you are ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^

Take care
Natasha

1 - 20 of 27 Posts