Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have just been reading a magazine and someone has written in "Is there anything natural you can recommend to decrease the dreadful hair growth you get on the chin and neck when suffering from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome" -

Dr Mark Atkinson replied You could try taking the following two herbs - Bioforce Agnus Castus Capusules which helps to correct the underlying hormonal imbalances associated with PCOS the second is Bioforce Saw Palmetto Liquid which inhibits the conversion of testosterone to DHT. DHT is the hormne in your skin that stimulates unwanted hair growth. Give these at least three months to work.

I have just been on to www.nutricentre.com and they sell the above herbs - £12.99 and £7.50. I have ordered them and will give them a try, i'll try anything to help with the side effects of PCOS and will let you know if I notice a difference.

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
wow lets hope they do help!

keep us posted , shall be looking out for news

love
suzie aka olive xx

·
Registered
224 Posts
hi, not sure if you will get to read this after all this time, but wondered how you got on with saw palmetto and agnus castus.
am considering trying saw palmetto maybe even agnus castus if it helps.
hope to read your reply  :)
love rosina xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.